What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I've done a cleaner version of the walkthrough for Dragon Slave which includes locations for all the coins I've found (I've cheated, so I think I may be missing one or two. Too lazy to do the math) and armors that I have.

rapidshare(dot)com/files/3344970522/Walkthrough(dot)doc

I am missing Weapon 4-1 (Bottom left Corner), Bra/Undergarment 3-4/5, Stockings 2-5, and Accessories 2-3 and 3-1

I am missing the requirements for Bad End 1 (Scene 2-4-1)

I am wondering how to access the building to the very north of Mashinson City with the homo guard in front of it.

Any help would be appreciated, but I'll probably set this game aside for now.
Weapon 4-1 drop from 1.png or 5.png
Bra/Undergarment 3-4/5 4 go middle island church, go B1 talk to sister, 5 is drop from 2.png

Stockings 2-5 drop from 4.png

Accessories 2-3 drop from 3.png

Bad End 1 (Scene 2-4-1) need new version = 1.03 or higher

Accessories 3-1 need wait next version = 1.04 or higher

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, dragon slave.

what the hell does the menu options do?

[doesnt seem do anything] [equipment]
[inventory] [nothing]
[stats] [options]

also, it just told me she could masturbate, but i have no idea how that works.

or how im supposed to lower the H bar that seems to be the reason i get onehit by every mob.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok, dragon slave.

what the hell does the menu options do?

[doesnt seem do anything] [equipment]
[inventory] [nothing]
[stats] [options]

also, it just told me she could masturbate, but i have no idea how that works.

or how im supposed to lower the H bar that seems to be the reason i get onehit by every mob.
you must be on early game
later it will be
[magic] [equipment]
[inventory] [ecchi (self stuff like masturbating need 100% MP and be on private room like toilet)]
[stats] [options

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have played the demo, and now I am waiting for this game:)
huh, this demo is actually quite good.

the bulge freaks me out a little though

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys. I've picked up where I left with the latest game Baroqupid made and I'm having serious problems now...
Ever since I've chose an acessory that reduces your defense to 1 I can't change the acessories anymore... and now I'm getting insta-killed in battles...

Is there any way to reverse that effect?

Edit* Nvm, THE CHURCH IS YOUR SALVATION! Lol!

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In the latest Baroquid game, where is the princess after fighting her once in the bandit place? Also I need to get into the temple but the wind pushes you back. I'm guessing the two are linked but yeah the princess is still missing even after beating her in the bandit place. Something about finding a stuffed bear.

EDIT: Got the stupid bear.. but now I don't know where the princess is.

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Velociraptor Clint Thrust and etigoya,

Huge thanks for your comments and walkthrough (composed with elegant calibri font, which recalls old good style of merry nineties like that of Audrey Beardsley and his late Victorian contemporaries, on one hand, and first machinestruck coins of kingdom of Siam (Thailand) (1/2 or 1 or 2 Att with the portrait of incomparable H.R.M. Rama V, r. 1868-1910, in European military uniform) (a hint to etigoya's possible homeland) at the same epoch, on the other (see attachment).

+rep to YOU both.

Attachments

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

combat was pretty interesting, rpg style game, when you go into combat you play as a girl side scroller mode and hit stuff, some stuff can rape you, and you get powerup when raped.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Can anyone give me a full or near full save for dragon slave (the new one)

The game is near unplayable for me, can't read anything, including menus, last option in the menu crashes the game and so on so yeah.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is out.

Here is a
I can't rep you but thanks very much!

On a side note, Version 1.7 of the Arms Devicer demo is out. Dayum this guy can churn stuff out, I almost don't mind the massive break he had between PF0 and this now.

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't rep you but thanks very much!

On a side note, Version 1.7 of the Arms Devicer demo is out. Dayum this guy can churn stuff out, I almost don't mind the massive break he had between PF0 and this now.
damn it, I just dled 1.6 right now =/

@doob420
same here can't rep but thanks

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is out.

Here is a
"The story of going to buy herbs from a nearby village." I've seen people complain that too many games are about saving the world or other such grandiose adventures, but the creators of this one might have aimed a little too low. ;)

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I finally finished after much cussing. I looked for a 100% save file but couldn't find one. Here is my save that is only missing 2 scenes if anyone is interested but doesn't want to bother with playing through the game.

I think the 2 scenes I am missing may be acquired by not prostituting your two companions out but that would require me to replay it which isn't worth it. BTW if anyone knows of a 100% save please point me to it.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"The story of going to buy herbs from a nearby village." I've seen people complain that too many games are about saving the world or other such grandiose adventures, but the creators of this one might have aimed a little too low. ;)
Should she have been going to another village in order to purchase a shrubbery?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Then again why does a hentai game have to be about saving the world/kingdom/island or anything close to it. We are literally playing these hentai games to see her fail and get raped. Actually the events that I personally like to see are usually the ones that happen in everyday circumstances such as shower scenes, small or large exposures while walking around. Lately the games I enjoyed are ones where the main stories are uninteresting but the side quests/events are interesting such as Magica.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bad End 1 (Scene 2-4-1) need new version = 1.03 or higher

Accessories 3-1 need wait next version = 1.04 or higher
Now we need to wait for people to bring updates... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.