What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Considering that the file size is 5 times bigger then the actual game, I'd say it's a fake one. It's probably the exact same "file" that I tried to get from Freakshare.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well i still downloading the file, if is fake, i'll post here

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

ryushare, bitshare, freakshare "downlaods" withina day or 2 of a game release = 95% chance bloated "make me money for useless crap" download.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ105840
I've defeated the dark castle boss with the golden sword. Now the game continue and I've no Idea what I need to do now. You guys was speaking about in town games. I think I don't have done that. (Except the sea circle dungeon I suppose) Can you please give me some more info about the other games?
(Also where to find the One kill spell)

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

'. ' hey, teaser for new game.
Hell yeah! I love this author's games. Looks like this one is about a bounty hunter. I'm a tiny bit disappointed the protagonist isn't going to be the blonde woman from the last two games, but I'm sure it will still be pretty great in its own right.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

RJ105840
I've defeated the dark castle boss with the golden sword. Now the game continue and I've no Idea what I need to do now. You guys was speaking about in town games. I think I don't have done that. (Except the sea circle dungeon I suppose) Can you please give me some more info about the other games?
nope, nothing, you're enter free roam mode, the game finished after you defeat the castle boss, the town games are the town you could enter through reindeerman, you'll get one kill spell after used the last skill for some amount and get defeated/raped (i guess)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

RJ105840
Is there ever like a gallery or something for the game?

Kontage

Reputation score

I posted this in another thread (oddly enough, not the thread of the game it belongs in), but it's a translated version I did

rapidshare(dot)com/files/3230636403/Taimashi%20Rio(dot)rar

I won't reupload it again, but the link is still active.That's good for me, because my external was lost to the ages (it's broken). I lost a lot of other games along with it :(

dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093653(dot)html
TY

Reputation score

RJ105840

Stuck on the Big purple tentacle boss. Can't seem to deal enough damage to kill it before it kills me, and there are no healing items. It can kill me in three turns, and I don't have enough of those chest points to build a better weapon, and all chests in the game are looted. Any help?

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

kill monster to get the chest for weapon exchange

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ105840

Stuck on the Big purple tentacle boss. Can't seem to deal enough damage to kill it before it kills me, and there are no healing items. It can kill me in three turns, and I don't have enough of those chest points to build a better weapon, and all chests in the game are looted. Any help?
Same problem I had, same solution, grind, every time you kill a monster, you get a chest, so just keep killing until you have enough for the best heart upgrade.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

RJ105840

Lol, I'm stuck on what to do after the boss.

I went to the sealed forest and gained excalibur, but I can't figure out where to go afterwards.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, I'm stuck on what to do after the boss.

I went to the sealed forest and gained excalibur, but I can't figure out where to go afterwards.
Go to the torch and examine it, then talk to the reindeer dude, after that, go to the house below yours and the old man inside will give you some wood for the torch, put it inside of the torch and it will unlock the last dungeon which is accessible through the first forest area.

Collect as many health upgrades as you can from chests, then get the biggest stat upgrade you can buy with all of the 'monster chests', after that, make sure you go into the fight with full stats and use 'anal sex' on the monster 3 straight times, you should be able to win a close fight with a couple of hps remaining.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ105840

back to 1st town, well south 1, west 4 or 5 step? click 3 times has hidden hole can get cheat weapon < from readme
but get this weapon hard to GoR...

or collect all skill, possibly 15 skill?
get 1st town NW skill? game town NE skill?
some skill use more will get another skill

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dragon slave updated to 1.04, i believe all problem fixed, and if i read it right the author added new stuff and planning to do a large update sometime in the future, someone maybe want to clarify this?

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nope, nothing, you're enter free roam mode, the game finished after you defeat the castle boss, the town games are the town you could enter through reindeerman, you'll get one kill spell after used the last skill for some amount and get defeated/raped (i guess)
What is the last skill?

Double vibrator masturbation? (二穴オナニー)
Or the Sex/anal sex?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so it seems my game has been shared as a part of a group of games

kinda upsetting, has also been posted in hentai foundry dorums and other places, working on getting them shut down...

In other news i'm half done with erojanken

EDIT: also considering letting people try the full version of princess escape, since the demo didnt do a good job of making people want to buy it and it had mixed reviews

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
For Freakshare/Ryushare combo links, they are almost always 100% fake so don't worry about it being shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.