What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disability

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

in the herb game, i think i have every skill except the final one, and the last two masturbation ones,

final has been mentioned (get every other skill, ect ,lose in X way and use each skill 10 times) but i cant seem to get the other masturbation ones,

all i have is normal and dildo, and i must have used each about 25 times, am i looking for another item? (first dildo is given by a hidden bunny girl, easy to miss)
The second Masturbation ability is found in the first town after you've defeated the tentacle boss in the game area. The third is found in the game town after you have the second one. At least that's how it worked out for me.;)
Just like the first one, these abilities are taught by a bunny girl.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy Nutbunnies! I was worried about the demo of Arms Devicer having too much content in it compared to the final game but DAYUM that looks like it's gonna be a VERY fun game!
yeah no kidding, although alot of it "may" be reused for the final thing, I'm sure it will have many other "side story" type content with all the possible areas and missings you got.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Considering that the file size is 5 times bigger then the actual game, I'd say it's a fake one. It's probably the exact same "file" that I tried to get from Freakshare.
yeah, is a rly fake file, sry for this bro =/

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah no kidding, although alot of it "may" be reused for the final thing, I'm sure it will have many other "side story" type content with all the possible areas and missings you got.
Yeah I believe I remember him mentioning on the blog that the "Main" story is actually quite short, but every thing else has branching paths and different endings, really looking forward to this now!

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The demo was awesome, yes. But I am afraid that he will drop it as fast as he dropped his older two games where he could have clearly expanded on much, much more.

Any release date for it BTW?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The demo was awesome, yes. But I am afraid that he will drop it as fast as he dropped his older two games where he could have clearly expanded on much, much more.

Any release date for it BTW?
His latest post mentions the end of this month if he keeps on track, so I suppose maybe mid december allowing for delays. Though he seems fairly prompt with demo updates so who knows.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

MMMMMMM it and One Syota will break me.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

in the herb game, i think i have every skill except the final one, and the last two masturbation ones,

final has been mentioned (get every other skill, ect ,lose in X way and use each skill 10 times) but i cant seem to get the other masturbation ones,

all i have is normal and dildo, and i must have used each about 25 times, am i looking for another item? (first dildo is given by a hidden bunny girl, easy to miss)
The second Masturbation ability is found in the first town after you've defeated the tentacle boss in the game area. The third is found in the game town after you have the second one. At least that's how it worked out for me.;)
Just like the first one, these abilities are taught by a bunny girl.
1st town (starter town) bunny girl located NW corner of the village chief house, game town (reindeerman game) bunny girl located NE corner of the town

unrelated: i know this kind of annoying but anyone have dragon slave 1.04? i believe all the bugs have been rooted out on that version

NimboLIVE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For this game: RJ105020
Does anybody know what your suppose to do to unlock the scenes? I managed to get a scene where I got pics of her in her underwear but that's about it.

P.S. The game is obvious loli so links to the actual game can't be posted.
I'm not sure exactly, but if you beat her on the machine closest to her, the one where you fight the mage, 2-3 times you get a sex scene. And if you use the game closest to the staff counter enough she gives you a blowjob behind the big dome games. I haven't continued after getting those 2 as I thought those were the only scenes. But the folder data begs to differ it seems...
I basically had to do nothing to unlock all the imagines. Basically the chick with the hat that's always near that door you can never open is telling you she'll unlock it if you beat that one game on [Another]. The only way to beat [Another] is to unlock all 3 hidden skills. To unlock all 3 hidden skills you have to talk with a guy with a red bandana when he's playing his games if you talk to him at the right time you'll randomly have a long convo with him ending in a flash which gives you a skill you can use in every game.

I'll tell you the order in which I talked to him:

1st : When he's on the 2 player games near strawberry chan (Green hair'd girl with a strawberry hairpin)
2nd : When he's playing the bunny game (The bunny that attacks you for 50+ damage every 3rd turn)
3rd : When he's playing on the most crowded game

The first attack is to be used on [Normal] for the machine that has difficulty setting. The second is to be used on [Hyper] and the last skill is for [Another]. Once you win at this the door near the hat chick is unlocked inside is all scenes you can have in the game. (Talk to the hat girl to unlock it after you win [Another])

Hope that helped.

Last edited:

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nope, nothing, you're enter free roam mode, the game finished after you defeat the castle boss, the town games are the town you could enter through reindeerman, you'll get one kill spell after used the last skill for some amount and get defeated/raped (i guess)
Ooh ok, I've finished the game, lol. (Not 100%) Thank you!

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone managed to get their hands on RJ105810? google gives me these results in languages other than english and jp . Or is it not out yet?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ohh, in the game town in herb, if you talk to all five girls you freed (assuming you freed all five) you get a little chat and a combat boost from them.

no h scene though

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

not an rpg maker game, but it's a great game

release date: 24/11

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

not an rpg maker game, but it's a great game

release date: 24/11
It's shota, and has been discussed and silenced before because shota/loli isn't allowed here (though there's discussion of it on Hongfire if you want to join).

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have played trial one for this dragon slave RJ102820. Who has full game of it?
Quite interesting

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Protip. If you see a lot of people talking about a particular game that USUALLY MEANS a link has been posted a few pages back.

That and check Nyaa.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

a has escape from the , now it after that
the slave is described to be a
"average" size girl wear some jacket and shorts
pink hair like the hairstyle of Hatsune Miku
has maybe H Cup breast size
wears different variations of "disguises"
gets into a lot of foreplay with others
and is traveling the world
I have played trial one for this dragon slave RJ102820. Who has full game of it?
Quite interesting
there you go, and don't forget to rep Phantasy89, because he's actually buy the game to shared it here

Status
Not open for further replies.