What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

^
For Freakshare/Ryushare combo links, they are almost always 100% fake so don't worry about it being shared.
300 mb for the total games could be about right though...also noticed a few people have shared my mediafire link aswell...but i can't really blame that for bad sales ^^;, i can only hope people who try this game might pay for it later... so here it is, my mediafire link

if you fancy it ya can just pay on the blog (5 dollars) whenever

edit: in my last playthrough i noticed a glitch where the princess maid outfit changes to a different maid outfit...oddly i dont think anyone reported that one

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What is the last skill?

Double vibrator masturbation? (二穴オナニー)
Or the Sex/anal sex?
sorry before i said you need last skill, turned out its not true, i checked the author homepage, he said to acquire the one shot skill you need to acquire all the skill, lose 13 times (to acquire all basic skill), use paizuri and fellatio 10 times, lose to monster that makes you cum total 10 times, lose to monster that cum inside you total 10 times, then lose, voila you got final skill, its so deadly it'll 1 hit every enemy, but it cannot used to boss (purple tentacle, and the squid one)

edit: you need all the masturbation skill too i forgot to mention this

unrelated: now that dragon slave have been fully fixed, is someone kind enough to purchase and upload it?

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For this game:
Does anybody know what your suppose to do to unlock the scenes? I managed to get a scene where I got pics of her in her underwear but that's about it.

P.S. The game is obvious loli so links to the actual game can't be posted.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sorry to even ask, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest some RPGmaker games that have rape/ecchi animations during battles? That or just anything that strays from the traditional RPG style of gameplay. A weird request on an "RPG" thread, I know, but I have seen a couple that stray from the normal genre (like Zurine Adventure). Game over rape isn't enough content for me so I'm looking for something more.

I'd look myself but I find this thread overwhelming. And searching for specific content is tedious. So does anyone have any suggestions off the top of their heads?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in the herb game, with the raindeer mans trial, i found and freed the first girl (phosphorous? the one who gets fucked all the way through till the purple tentacle comes out of her mouth) then in the next part of the game i freed i think, two more girls. (Ai, trastlated as "love" half the time, (shes the one riding a big red thing with green spines) then Meg (upside-down, with the huge bulges in her belly) and Mai (girl wearing red, screwed by the purple tentacles)

but in the lose CG theres six girls, (including you)

Edit: the girl im missing seems to be the one with blue hair, any idea where her cage is?

Last edited:
Reputation score

sorry before i said you need last skill, turned out its not true, i checked the author homepage, he said to acquire the one shot skill you need to acquire all the skill, lose 13 times (to acquire all basic skill), use paizuri and fellatio 10 times, lose to monster that makes you cum total 10 times, lose to monster that cum inside you total 10 times, then lose, voila you got final skill, its so deadly it'll 1 hit every enemy, but it cannot used to boss (purple tentacle, and the squid one)

edit: you need all the masturbation skill too i forgot to mention this

unrelated: now that dragon slave have been fully fixed, is someone kind enough to purchase and upload it?
I don't remember who is missing what, but I believe the skills are as follows.
キス - Kiss
ベロキス - Tongue/Deep Kiss
パイズリ - Paizuri
体ズリ - Don't know what it's called, but it's rubbing the body against whatever
手コキ - Handjob
素股 - Intercrural (Between the Thighs)
フェラ - Fellatio
バキュームフェラ - Vacuum Blowjob
セックス - Sex
アナルセックス - Anal Sex
オナニー - Masturbation
バイブオナニー - Vibe Masturbation
アナルオナニー - Anal Masturbation
二穴オナニー - Two Hole Masturbation
肉便器 - Meat Toilet

Don't ask me how to get anything. I've only been looking at the scripts for the game, not played the game.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ105020
Does anybody know what your suppose to do to unlock the scenes? I managed to get a scene where I got pics of her in her underwear but that's about it.

P.S. The game is obvious loli so links to the actual game can't be posted.
I'm not sure exactly, but if you beat her on the machine closest to her, the one where you fight the mage, 2-3 times you get a sex scene. And if you use the game closest to the staff counter enough she gives you a blowjob behind the big dome games. I haven't continued after getting those 2 as I thought those were the only scenes. But the folder data begs to differ it seems...

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is the one im interested in.
that's the final skill, already posted how to get it (its the post velociraptor quoted), minus how to acquire other masturbation skill (since etigoya already covered it up)

Weightbomb

Reputation score

Hi all,

i am having a question.

I know it is a bit late since the last Guy game r j102803 came out.
I am having problems with playing these games from guy (this one and the second last one which came out, also tried an earlier game of them)
Allways directly after the begining the game crashes no matter which game i try. The error says RGSSerror - failed to create bitmap.
I am getting always the same bug with all the games from guy.

the scgarden games which use the same rpg maker are all working fine.

I already googled about this bug and it found out that it only can happen if you do your own game with it (while creating it)

i don't know what to do anymore

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi all,

i am having a question.

I know it is a bit late since the last Guy game r j102803 came out.
I am having problems with playing these games from guy (this one and the second last one which came out, also tried an earlier game of them)
Allways directly after the begining the game crashes no matter which game i try. The error says RGSSerror - failed to create bitmap.
I am getting always the same bug with all the games from guy.

the scgarden games which use the same rpg maker are all working fine.

I already googled about this bug and it found out that it only can happen if you do your own game with it (while creating it)

i don't know what to do anymore
Is your computer, perchance, really really old and/or bad? It might be that these games have way too many images and that uses too much memory. Or your video card might be too weak for some effect it might be using.

Do you have the tools to extract the RGSSAD? It's possible that doing so might help. Extract it and delete the RGSSAD, then see if it works.

Weightbomb

Reputation score

Is your computer, perchance, really really old and/or bad? It might be that these games have way too many images and that uses too much memory. Or your video card might be too weak for some effect it might be using.

Do you have the tools to extract the RGSSAD? It's possible that doing so might help. Extract it and delete the RGSSAD, then see if it works.
i am having an old but good video card i think, it is a Radeon HD 4800 :)
i try to google a extracting tool

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

By the way for arms devicer (not sure if this has been posted) the trial is only a small part of the game, theirs a map posted

so much content for the little we've seen in the trial... really looking forward to this game!

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Arms devicer game has been updated to 1.8 and 1.9 version.

[machine translation]

I fixed the trial version.
Ver 1.8 is the latest.
A problem was fixed that I had pointed out in this blog post Ver1.7
(Except for shutdown-related) that you have made.
I added the MP recovery items in tool shop.

For related shutdown, could not immediately fix.
Again to return to the title when you shut down during play
Property law, such as no one now, exit and shut down
So ... bug.

§-A, item-rise libido really
Honestly, if I summarized in Ippen, you are so afraid of leakage out
Huh. Concern us, Thank you. To manufacture the product version
It should not be affected.
One tentacle, but now I do not stretch the single Shota · · ·.
Is strongest in me Oneisan shota ×. The force,
But · · ·. It is feeling.
· · · I've got it just how stark exposure proclivity, I · · ·.

· ~ Allowed to play trial
So that expectations, I do my best!

· ~ I always let me enjoy
The reaction in the bar, so that the reaction results in changes in betting
Are.

· ~ You'll let the trial play
Pointed out, Thank you.

Ken's battle BGM medium to PLAY
Well noted. Relieved.

- Belatedly, this game ~
Thank you. Please wait for a while now.

• When the choice appears, ~
· Specification of their choice - now
Honestly, this is the point at which each player comes out big Koheki
It was · · ·. In this work, I have let me decide my Koheki.

I've updated the trial version.
Ver 1.9 is the latest.

Bug fixes who have pointed out in Ver1.8: Articles
Made.

· ~ I can safely release this month
· ~ This because I focused on completion
· ~ I think the waiting time for all

Current situation and progress, at the end of November can maintain the current speed of development,
(Such as overtime or work more than expected is a fatal defect) unscheduled event
I do not know if there is, it might interrupt the beginning of December · · ·.

· Trial ~ amuse our performance
Although its situ is very tempting ....
I'm sorry, I'm not. (In the specification)

· ~ Ver1.7 low can I still will not
Thank you for your support and pointed out.

· ~ I 1.8
This is the original specification. Nakata was going be any state
I will be in that state, and as such was issued on the face.
So, in such a state that Mr. Nakata + facial is not.

· ~ Te How will priority flag
With the dash function is allocated on the keyboard, S key
Are not you? I tried, you can reproduce the bug
Could not. If you do not mind, what the state was
Will not you tell me?

[Quotation ends]

Accordingly, I have downloaded the trial version again. When opened it appears to be version 1.8 at the moment. :)

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure if it has been posted but I will just leave these here....

snipped
I posted them before in the respective thread
first one got DMCA so you might want to be careful

I doubt anyone can find my second link in my wall of text in that particular post over at the Eact thread
*"O" you'll be surprised if you didn't know that or could had quote me*

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy Nutbunnies! I was worried about the demo of Arms Devicer having too much content in it compared to the final game but DAYUM that looks like it's gonna be a VERY fun game!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in the herb game, i think i have every skill except the final one, and the last two masturbation ones,

final has been mentioned (get every other skill, ect ,lose in X way and use each skill 10 times) but i cant seem to get the other masturbation ones,

all i have is normal and dildo, and i must have used each about 25 times, am i looking for another item? (first dildo is given by a hidden bunny girl, easy to miss)

Status
Not open for further replies.