What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Just came out, but i have to ask what the hell is Cuckoldry?
Or do I even want to know?

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just came out, but i have to ask what the hell is Cuckoldry?
Or do I even want to know?

a cuckold is a man whose wife is unfaithful

i.e sleeping with a mans wife makes him a cuckold

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game story is weird

The demon king of Caupania came inside young girls as he pleased.
One day a hero put a curse on the demon king's balls.
If he ever has sex, he would prematurely ejaculate at the count of 10.

count of ten meaning???:confused:

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi sry to ask but im going crazy whit the game Kingdom of M because im stuck for hours.

I'm stuck after the 3te girl, i was at the confectionery and got the time alarm clock but i don't know wher i need to go to advance. I really appreciate any help and big thx in advance.

(I'm Lvl 31 secend best equipment,got all proof's and the forwaring coin)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi sry to ask but im going crazy whit the game Kingdom of M because im stuck for hours.

I'm stuck after the 3te girl, i was at the confectionery and got the time alarm clock but i don't know wher i need to go to advance. I really appreciate any help and big thx in advance.

(I'm Lvl 31 secend best equipment,got all proof's and the forwaring coin)
Like if u see the girl go sewer, go outside, the little forest near city(SW side), can sleep to night there.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Download;

thx taekmkm;)

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ミーネの冒険 & 月と人魚と 水底の冒険

120309-G1-092311.rar
hey all, I quoted this, cause I am stuck on that first game... RK092311, the one with the Red Haired girl, I got this story part, where her sister or who she was got kidnapped or something after losing, I went to shower/bath and pee sometimes... and I checked all the cities and such I could go into, but I have no clue what to do, any tips would be welcome....

Some walkthrough help or something, on what to do... ;)

thanks in advane... :D

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hey all, I quoted this, cause I am stuck on that first game... RK092311, the one with the Red Haired girl, I got this story part, where her sister or who she was got kidnapped or something after losing, I went to shower/bath and pee sometimes... and I checked all the cities and such I could go into, but I have no clue what to do, any tips would be welcome....

Some walkthrough help or something, on what to do... ;)

thanks in advane... :D
1.Go to the castle to the west, report to the Princess there

2.Go north from the castle, enter the cave, lose to bandit 2 times and the Bandit Boss 1 times, go back and report to the Princess

3.(Sub-Mission) Go south from the home, enter the city, talk to everyone. Then go to Lighthouse, talk to the guard at the top,check the north box at 2nd floor, go to beach, lose to Squid Boss 2 times, go back to the guard (1 event), Go back home then sleep.

4.Go to Southpost (southwest from the castle), go to upper right at there (1 event), talk to the front guard, and go back and report to the Princess.

5.Go back to Soutpost again, lose to Orc 2 times, and the Ogre Boss 2 times.
Report back to the Princess

6.(Sub-Mission) Go north from big farm village (West of castle) enter the Tree there. Sleep when naked (1 event), Drink water from the fountain while Naked/Clothed (2 event), and lose to Imp Boss 2 times.

7.Go to Westpost, go to upper right, talk to guard for 1 event.

8.Go up from Westpost, enter the tower,
1st floor, lose to Skeleton 1 times, lose to Ropper Boss 2 times, go back home, go to restroom.
2nd floor, lose to Stone Golem Boss 2 times.
3rd floor, lose to スヴェルドロフ (Suverudorofu?) after he's buffing himself with attack power buff (got the best weapon). Go back home then sleep
4th floor, lose to Horse? Boss 2 times.
5th floor, 2 event at restroom at upper right. lose to Minotaur Boss 2 times
last floor, lose to グロズヌイ or her sister レーネ for bad ending.

Win the last boss in virgin, non-virgin will give different CG.
2nd play will give all exp and money. beat the kidnapper and will get rotten meat and suicide item, rotten meat for restroom event at home and tower.
Some event with soldier require to be non-virgin.
Sub-Mission can be skipped.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Download;

Thanks. Urgh I really am no good at fighting games like this. Got to second floor, but I can't figure out way to defeat that boss with the "Mario hammer" like nail club. Does anyone have a complete save?

Bulmassj4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cant you guys post all this useless demos and unfinished games somewhere else?

This topic clearly says "FULL GAME" RPG Maker Hentai Games...

Its so annoying to browse through all this demos, wich are all called RJ35740834578345673407 instead of by their name...

If you would at least write the name and that is not finished / demo / trial / whatever next to it, it would make stuff a lot easier.

Who wants to play games that stop when it gets exciting anyways?
If you want to show how your game is going, post a screenshot...

Why is there like only 1 Rpgmaker thread anyways?
Its like having 1 thread for all games made in flash...

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cant you guys post all this useless demos and unfinished games somewhere else?

This topic clearly says "FULL GAME" RPG Maker Hentai Games...

Its so annoying to browse through all this demos, wich are all called RJ35740834578345673407 instead of by their name...

If you would at least write the name and that is not finished / demo / trial / whatever next to it, it would make stuff a lot easier.
The super neat things are:

a) Often times, a full game link (or links) is (are) provided in addition the DLSite link (which is mostly there so you can get preview pictures).
b) The RJ[number] code is provided so that you can Google it to find alternative download links or torrents if the provided host is not one you can download from (or download from extremely slowly).

Crazy, I know. I know there's the odd exception, but this is the case for the vast majority of the games that have been provided in this thread where someone hasn't said "anyone have this game yet" or "I can't wait for this game to come out".

Just sayin'!

Ranai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. Urgh I really am no good at fighting games like this. Got to second floor, but I can't figure out way to defeat that boss with the "Mario hammer" like nail club. Does anyone have a complete save?
Here you go. The second boss was probably the hardest in the game. I haven't been able to find a way to reliably beat him - comes down to a fair bit of luck. The rest is much easier.

Attachments

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

侵略RPG 最後の男番長

Download;

Heh, the two starting characters appear to be a parody of Kunio and Riki (characters in my avatar and signature pics) from the Nekketsu games (Two of the localized games on the NES are what most of us know as Renegade and River City Ransom).

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the other way is, play easy mode, you can recover your health by pressing C button but your time limit -10 every time you recover.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey guys, anybody feel like uploading this

to mediafire or even freakshare the other links above
are just so slow.....like 15kbps slow
thanks in advance

Lemon

Reputation score

Here you go. The second boss was probably the hardest in the game. I haven't been able to find a way to reliably beat him - comes down to a fair bit of luck. The rest is much easier.
Just going to throw it out there. Does not seem that the save file would like to work for me.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the save to RJ058990 (Orion and..), Etigoya. Been trying for quite some time now, but I can't seem to find the recall place in it. Screenshots on the site show that it exists though.

Status
Not open for further replies.