Hows V2 coming along?

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: New Things To Come DoP: V2

Slowly but surely. :p
As there is tons of things to set up with creatures, weapons, etc.. The actual stats are mostly complete minus a few more adjustments I must make though of course and anything new that comes into play during the rest of the stuff.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just have to ask this, will there be a tentacle god? aka you have a lvl 10 character and you run into this beast.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

I just have to ask this, will there be a tentacle god? aka you have a lvl 10 character and you run into this beast.
lol You just want to be raped :p Theres always an opening for new creature ideas. Exactly how would that work? / What skills would it have?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tentacle God.
Special Effects: Answer its question correctly, and it will give you a +15 stat boost of your choice. Answer it wrong and you lose half of your max stamina and a quarter of recent health. Attack it and you are raped till you have zero stamina. Find it again and attack it twice and you end up as it's sex slave.
Special Effect 2: Find it a second time and answer it's question correctly again, and you gain a +30 random stat boost (+15 each time finding it.) Answer incorrectly you end up fighting a monster at least 3 levels ahead of you, only if you answered incorrectly the first time. If this is your first time answering incorrectly then the above happens.
Special Effect 3: After finding this creature 4 times and answering his questions correctly 4 times, you will automatically fight this creature without special effect 1's attack coming into combat. If you win, the character is immediately escaped from dungeon.
Questions are based off the character's int*2
Stats: 25 Tentacles - 75.
Str: 80-180 depending on level. lvl 10 is the lowest you can find this guy.
Con: 125
Spd: 70
Int: 999
Sexual stats: I will update this when I can.
Arousal: Is infinite. Its a god for a reason.

Last edited:
OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Tentacle God.
Special Effects: Answer its question correctly, and it will give you a +15 stat boost of your choice. Answer it wrong and you lose half of your max stamina and a quarter of recent health. Attack it and you are raped till you have zero stamina. Find it again and attack it twice and you end up as it's sex slave.
Special Effect 2: Find it a second time and answer it's question correctly again, and you gain a +30 random stat boost (+15 each time finding it.) Answer incorrectly you end up fighting a monster at least 3 levels ahead of you, only if you answered incorrectly the first time. If this is your first time answering incorrectly then the above happens.
Special Effect 3: After finding this creature 4 times and answering his questions correctly 4 times, you will automatically fight this creature without special effect 1's attack coming into combat. If you win, the character is immediately escaped from dungeon.
Stats: 25 Tentacles - 75.
Str: 80-180 depending on level. lvl 10 is the lowest you can find this guy.
Con: 125
Spd: 70
Int: 999
Sexual stats: I will update this when I can.
Arousal: Is infinite. Its a god for a reason.
With such high intelligence, it'd be hard to be able to 'crack his riddle' so to speak :p or answer correctly. Sounds like you just want him to rape the people. hahahaha.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, the int is for him to not be able to be distracted or tricked into giving an answer. Crap I forgot to use the int modifer. Ok let me update.
Edit: Updated tentacle god.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

No, the int is for him to not be able to be distracted or tricked into giving an answer. Crap I forgot to use the int modifer. Ok let me update.
Edit: Updated tentacle god.
hahaha, that could be arranged then to a degree. May need some special tweaking but yeah I was gonna say. Even with a d100 you couldn't beat 999! or 999/2 or anything near his intelligence. That'd be like albert einstein asking a baby the hardest question he knew! :p

speaking of which I am serious about anything anyone wants to see in the new version speak up. :p I may be able to get to work it out. lol And if its too late (though seeing as v2 is taking a MASSIVE step ahead, it'll be awhile) to fit into v2, it'll wait until V3. :p And yes I plan to continously update it to balance it best as possible, etc..

also added number 8 and 9 to the list.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

That'd be like albert einstein asking a baby the hardest question he knew! :p
I wouldn't be so sure about that Wraust....
Also, I am thinking about joining in V.2 seeing as the game is much better constructed than my own. Keep it up!

@Dia: Thanks for advertising my game.:eek:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finally thought of another creature.
Gas Tentacle Trap. (You can replace tentacle with another creature and wa la special effect 2 changes. The encounter part -.-)
Special Effects 1: It's gas.
Special Effects 2: If you breath it, you be horny and next tentacle encounter you give in.
Special Effect 3: You HAVE to walk into this creature for special effect 2. You litereally have to force your character to use this creature.
Special Effect 4: Uses it's int modifer to get character to trigger trap and breath in gas.
Stats:
Str: 1
Con: none, you can't hit it.
Spd: It's gas, it's all over the trapped room.
Int: 20+ your str stat halved.
It does not drop stamina if you breath it in. Just puts you in horny status for 5 turns. Not like aprhodaisic. Basically you take more arousal damage. Also no masturbate option.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't be so sure about that Wraust....
Also, I am thinking about joining in V.2 seeing as the game is much better constructed than my own. Keep it up!

@Dia: Thanks for advertising my game.:eek:
Its taking long enough to construct it. lol But with being sick I have more free time then I'd like but then... >.> I get to spend more time with friends, family, etc.. too and still get to be lazy by myself. hahaha. Also theres still 4-5 open slots currently and with the next version I may reopen it up if it fills to 20 and I can maintain them well enough. (since with v2 it'll take a lot more to set up rooms and stuff. :p But at the same time be more involved and advanced.) So you can join this version still.

I think that Diaga would be more best met as a 'special' type of trap. Since you can't fight it, it wouldn't really require stats or anything.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I put those in for hilarity reasons.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Since we'll have it where other players can interact in the next version we'll have to have set rooms, etc.. otherwise it'd be totally random when they come upon each other. Sooooo I made a dungeon.

1-: Rooms will be randomly done by 'checks' so theres nothing specific in the rooms, this is primarily for directions.
2-: I need to label each wall & corridor.(most likely just like R1, R2. And C1, C2, etc.. :p
3-: Its big enough that theres plenty of rooms for others but in the fact theres many. There is also dead ends, etc.. So you'll find others no doubt and also unless you find a item called 'Map', your character will NOT know they are going into a dead end. Though if you have the map, this image is the map they'll see.
4-: Since there will be a map to allow your character in-game knowledge there will be a 'special map' to have the exit on it as well. (unless I see a better way to finish it, but the dungeon having 2 maps wouldn't be unheard of with the way they trick people.)
5-: The silver stones by rooms are considered 'doors'(the program I had didn't have any good door objects/tiles to use. So I had to result to different floor color), I may or may not implement a 'lock' on doors. Which will add another element (plus a skill factor), depends how much I go on with the rest of it.
6-: It got a bit blurry when I changed the map to an image >.> Wasn't even one pixel out of place on the program but on images it is a bit blurry/not 100% flawless.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work around the edges.. How about putting water in certain rooms? Is the water random as well?

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work around the edges.. How about putting water in certain rooms? Is the water random as well?
Only work for me really. As it'll be simply as I'll probably set up instead of player topics, room/corridor topics. Dunno exactly how that will work yet, the best posisblity I imagine is that, since in this case theres 18 'topics' for players but with players able to interact, it'll add a lot more.

(If players team up, you could tag team monsters too. (two damages is better than 1!))

And I assume everyone wants to be able to interact with others since I was asked twice if players will ever meet up. (and with current mechnaics it isn't quite possible / at least easy.) The new ones is a bit more complex and all, it'll be easier for someone to join up or even fight each other! (haha imagine being raped by a player, BY a player. >.> [its possible])

As for the water since the 'Kraken' and other water creatures may show up randomly, rooms will shift. Its still a bit sketchy but essentially we'll have rooms that are able to shift some but always in the same place. (the floor opens up to reveal water?) Something along those lines.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Does V2 include food, bathroom, hmmm, hold on, let me think for a moment? Ah yes, what happens if your character keeps the child?
Story updated.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

1) Why would you need a bathroom >.> There's nothing saying you'll ever need to go. >.> lol

2) Yes, in a way. I figured food could be some kind of hp/sta restoring items. And being lazy, I could just say a name of food for the item instead of being even more generic and call an item. "hp healer" XD or 'med' :p

3) The child is a creature too, so theres no 'taking him/her/it with you.' :p And if you mean for your story...dunno. :p Its really mostly meant so that you are at a disadvantage during birth. :p

[Also, really busy today. I will update though but not yet.]

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

Sammich: Takes one round to eat and heals 200 hp/sta.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Cum Soda: You can only drink it immediately after an orgasm or during a horny state in pregnancy. It restore 20 Stamina and has a bit of a salty taste to it.

I think this is better :p

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Lmfao. I'm talking along the lines of an apple, etc.. >.> Though the cum soda is quite hilarious. haha