What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

just input an email address where it ask for a PRC phone number

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

I dont understand this baidu thing. I always wants a telephone number. I managed to create an account with email but then it wants to verify that email with telephone.
Whats the deal with this baidu thing?

Edit: Ok got a working account but download is running at 0.1 kb/s and after 5 minutes it fails.
Someone like you have the thing problem,but they find a way to fix it,anyone could share how to do ?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

After a few hours i get some bug reports,as the girl in 媚雅事务所,the third battle is still the second battle's enemy.

so i will fix it and upload again ╮(╯▽╰)╭ and just stop send games today

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

By the way,where is the thread about 堕邪女神 in under construction??

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well that's a dilemma. I didn't know somebody made a post here as well. I'll move the other one back, since this thread seems to be getting plenty of visibility already.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

I am trying to solve the lag problem.

Maybe it's deal with the moving enemies in all the maps.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do you mean "dead again"?
Was this dead anytime? newface rarely posts updates, yes but "dead"?...
There was a new version recently so I guess the answer is no

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

kinda regret didn't tried this earlier, i really like the main girl, hope her scene aren't game over only

and newface, when the game finished/nearly finished, will you made a proper demo? or the version 1.04 are the proper demo? kinda awkward if the currently circulating ver1.04 are the proper demo, since it got image from another game

and lastly how high the equipment upgrade could go? i cheat money and it didn't stop at +100, don't tell me the max are +999...

EDIT:now i'm confused, where should i post stuff, here or the one in under construction? or both are actually viable?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

kinda regret didn't tried this earlier, i really like the main girl, hope her scene aren't game over only

and newface, when the game finished/nearly finished, will you made a proper demo? or the version 1.04 are the proper demo? kinda awkward if the currently circulating ver1.04 are the proper demo, since it got image from another game

and lastly how high the equipment upgrade could go? i cheat money and it didn't stop at +100, don't tell me the max are +999...

EDIT:now i'm confused, where should i post stuff, here or the one in under construction? or both are actually viable?
Current version is 1.08, and last I checked in 1.07 other game pictures have been removed and replaced by new art, and items stop upgrading depending on the quality. Think green items only went up to like +6 or so in 1.07.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Current version is 1.08, and last I checked in 1.07 other game pictures have been removed and replaced by new art, and items stop upgrading depending on the quality. Think green items only went up to like +6 or so in 1.07.
the 1.08 are ongoing full version beta, i was asking about will newface create a proper demo or the 1.04 is the official demo (it would be awkward if the latter chosen since it had another circle game CGs and not every new/revised mechanic are there, like the job change-esque mechanic at level 25 and revised upgrading mechanic you just mentioned)

maybe the demo could just like 1.04(only until the end of conquering 1st kingdom) but with the revised CGs and mechanics, and the unimplemented scene(like Lydis and spider queen scene) fully implemented

after re-reading what i typed it could be summed up to this(this is kinda rude/manipulative mind you)
newface could you upload a version that cover every possible scene, event, game mechanics until the end of conquering 1st kingdom? to replace now outdated 1.04 and serve as the official demo
i really sorry if i sounded like someone who
doesn't want to donate but want an update

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

since 1.07 the new equipments only could be +15,i wish players could try new equipments not only use the old equipments by +99...

other game pics i only use for while in orther to make the game process looks completely,and i will replace them all at last.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

What do you mean "dead again"?
Was this dead anytime? newface rarely posts updates, yes but "dead"?...
There was a new version recently so I guess the answer is no
YES, the game never die ,it grows big everyday,you could find the change and fix in txt of the game file 1.08,it records the changes in game.

but i find upload pics in this forum is a little troublesome and so is on offbtrea,so i only upload some new pics on pixiv,my pixiv is

Make a game is not only make a game ,i need spend more time on search and comunication on paitors and scripts fix, different scripts may conflict errors.

So i am very envy the game maker who could be the paitors and programmer ╮(╯▽╰)╭

ggeeoorrgge

Reputation score

Anyone knows how to get the update from 1.07 to 1.08?
PMed newface but he didn't respond:confused:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to get the update from 1.07 to 1.08?
PMed newface but he didn't respond:confused:
Maybe your email was drowned by other players' emails like you :)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Newface, will the offbeatr page ever receive an update? Not everyone there are from these forums so the last time they have heard anything from you would've been over a year ago if they don't know how to use pixiv.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Hey Newface, will the offbeatr page ever receive an update? Not everyone there are from these forums so the last time they have heard anything from you would've been over a year ago if they don't know how to use pixiv.
i find it hard to open offbeatr in this year,maybe the reason is i am in a special country- -

and upload pics to offbeatr is troublesome ,but i am trying to find is there a button or funtion which could let me send the new version to every donation players by a auto way, not one by one..it will take a lot time ,and they will wait more time too...

if anyone knows please tell me.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

坑神newface;696589 said:
i find it hard to open offbeatr in this year,maybe the reason is i am in a special country- -

and upload pics to offbeatr is troublesome ,but i am trying to find is there a button or funtion which could let me send the new version to every donation players by a auto way, not one by one..it will take a lot time ,and they will wait more time too...

if anyone knows please tell me.
If it's country restriction, you should be able to bypass it with a VPN I think. You'd have to get more information from someone more knowledgeable about VPNs though.