What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Bit of feedback.

In general this game is really hard, which I think is great actually. But I was wondering if you'd be willing to translate the gem and weapon/armor effects at some points, they're really important but I largely ignore them unless I want some extra mana regen, because I don't know what most of them do.

I was also wondering if you'd translate the menu for the Legendary weapons chick, last night for some reason I could only get her to craft swords and bows; and give her a spear option for M3 as well. Grinding the materials for the weapons would give me something to do between releases that would help make the game a bit easier.

I liked Illia's Dragon form a lot more than her Hentai armor form, maybe in a future version we could have the option to pick between them?

The early CG are, to be quite honest, terrifying, no offence. I don't really mind because they're not what I enjoy about the game. That said, the CG later in the game are much improved, I especially enjoyed the one with M3 and Moira. I just worry that the early CG may give a bad impression to new players. Still, if I had to choose between replacing them or developing new content, I'd pick new content....
想了一会,为了避免我蹩脚的英文产生歧义,还是用中文来回答你吧,这游戏比一般的HENTAI游戏难很多,但是一旦掌握技能的搭配和特性,以及选择合适的装备宝石和饰品,就变的非常简单。

宝石的英文说明在计划中,但是武器和防具有些不太适合,因为中文加英文太长了,显示起来会很难看或者干脆看不清楚。

伊雅嘛,我暂时还没空理她。。

主画经常没空,为了保证进度我发掘了一些新的画师进行尝试,那些糟糕的CG应该来自那个时期,之后我舍弃了糟糕的,留下了优秀的画师,并且看着他们成长。

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
宝石的英文说明在计划中,但是武器和防具有些不太适合,因为中文加英文太长了,显示起来会很难看或者干脆看不清楚。
If you're not good at English this may be hard to understand, but I'll try to explain. I think it's better for the meaning to be unclear than to have no idea at all. You could shorten most effects to only the essential words, and even remove the vowels from some words. The choice of word would differentiate between status resistance or damage resistance.

Some examples.

Armor effects:
fire damage resistance = fire resist = fr rst
chance to resist burn status = burn resist = brn rst
reduced burn effectiveness = burn effectiveness = brn effect

Weapon effects:
chance to do fire damage = fire damage = Fr Dmg
chance to apply burn status = burn = brn
chance to apply poison status =poison = psn

Use synonyms to differentiate between tiers of similar status effects. Like poison, toxic, venom, etc. Also keep in mind I'm not sure which of the above armor examples actually exist in game.

Anyways, just some ideas. I'm actually much more interested in finding out what happens to M3 in 1.088....

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
If you're not good at English this may be hard to understand, but I'll try to explain. I think it's better for the meaning to be unclear than to have no idea at all. You could shorten most effects to only the essential words, and even remove the vowels from some words. The choice of word would differentiate between status resistance or damage resistance.

Some examples.

Armor effects:

Weapon effects:

Use synonyms to differentiate between tiers of similar status effects. Like poison, toxic, venom, etc.

Anyways, just some ideas. I'm actually much more interested in finding out what happens to M3 in 1.088....
Thank you ,but are you sure most players who speaking english can understand the meaning of the essential words?And the most toublesome things is the names of the equipment,if they have english and chinese both, they usually have not enough space to enter.

M3 in 1.088? OH,good question, my answer is she will be very busy in some CGs....

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
The names of the items don't really matter at least. Unfortunately I can't really claim that people would understand the meanings.

I can't wait, lol.
by the way, some kind friend had post the translation of the gem in this thread earlier.

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
Disagree, give me more of dat dark, hardcore shit. The proportion of vanilla normie shit should be kept low with the theme of the game being what it is. The characters themselves are mostly joking and memeing so the horror aspect is lessened anyway.
I concur, assuming we're talking about the main artist. Normally I give a thumbs down to guro-ish stuff but I don't mind it done in his art style. Seems his last piece was in 2015 or 2014 though. The early stuff besides the main artist were pretty rough however, so if he was talking about that I'd have to agree with him about that. It's nice to see some artists I recognize from pixiv doing the CG/art though, including the most recent CG.

主画经常没空,为了保证进度我发掘了一些新的画师进行尝试,那些糟糕的CG应该来自那个时期,之后我舍弃了糟糕的,留下了优秀的画师,并且看着他们成长。
That makes me think. If I remember right he is a friend of yours. Did the old artist draw for free? If yes, have you considered formally buying his services?

nyansan

Reputation score
How do i beat Alessia in the end of chapter 1?
Battle is easy until she is almost beaten, then somekind of light shit kills 2-3 from party and hard to continuie after it.

Party members are lvl 28, 27, 28, 25

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The gem descriptions can be found in the walkthrough, near the bottom of the document.

But it would be a BIG help if gem, weapon and armor effects had shortened english descriptions like rickbuzz suggests.
Armor effects:

Weapon effects:

Use synonyms to differentiate between tiers of similar status effects. Like poison, toxic, venom, etc.
How do i beat Alessia in the end of chapter 1?
Battle is easy until she is almost beaten, then somekind of light shit kills 2-3 from party and hard to continuie after it.

Party members are lvl 28, 27, 28, 25
Be sure to upgrade armor, weapons and stuff like the Angle Gift necklace, insert relevant gems like holy and magic resistance, and use the power ups you've gathered. Skills like armor break, bleeding, Kalena's Flash Bullet, Victoria's shadow spells and Illia's Dragonrend are essential. Good, old fashioned luck is also relevant. When the Queen summons her backup, use at least one party member to quickly recover health and continue going "all out" on the Queen with the main char's "Happies of Hell Whip" or other multiple hit attack skills. It's best if she falls as quickly as possible, preferably in one round. With the Queen gone, it's easier to ressurect the defeated party members, and the "scythe women" should fall quickly.

My party members were lvl 26, 26, 25, 24.

Last edited:

nyansan

Reputation score
The gem descriptions can be found in the walkthrough, near the bottom of the document.

But it would be a BIG help if gem, weapon and armor effects had shortened english descriptions like rickbuzz suggests.

Be sure to upgrade armor and weapons, insert relevant gems like holy and magic resistance, and use the power ups you've gathered. Skills like armor break, bleeding, blind, Victoria's shadow spells and Illia's Dragonrend are essential. Good, old fashioned luck is also relevant. When the Queen summons her backup, use at least one party member to quickly recover health and continue going "all out" on the Queen with the main char's "Happies of Hell Whip" or other multiple hit attack skills. It's best if she falls as quickly as possible, preferably in one round. With the Queen gone, it's easier to ressurect the defeated party members, and the "scythe women" should fall quickly.
I ended up leveling party to lvl34 and beated her without getting time to summon backup.
Insert gems? Where do i get them? I think language barrier makes this game bit harder, is there any guide of have to get them and use?

e. Oh now i see you wrote already about gems, thx!

e2. Im using walkthrough 1.083 and can´t find anything about gems, is there newer walkthrough somewhere?

Last edited:

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There should be an updated walkthrough in the MEGA folder you received from newface.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I ended up leveling party to lvl34 and beated her without getting time to summon backup.
Insert gems? Where do i get them? I think language barrier makes this game bit harder, is there any guide of have to get them and use?

e. Oh now i see you wrote already about gems, thx!

e2. Im using walkthrough 1.083 and can´t find anything about gems, is there newer walkthrough somewhere?
I don't know about walkthough 1.083, but I use walkthough 1.085. It contains the descriptions near the bottom of the document. You upgrade weapons, armor and insert gems through the merchants and the remote shop key item (the cat icon).

The only downside to leveling up above lvl 30, as I know of, is that you're not able to fight the "5 boss battle" in the "fightclub" basement in River Town. It's not essential, though. I think you get the same awards as when you fight them separately, and there's no new CG. It's just a challenge, I guess. With the right equipment, skills, ressurrect items and loads of patience and luck I got through it.

The language barrier is a tough one, I agree, but it gets better once you reach the "translated" chapters and obtain a more updated walkthrough. It's still a challenge, but at least it's doable.

nyansan

Reputation score
e. again answer came before i started typing, thank you very much for help!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description. PM Me, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Can't wait to see what happened to m and more bondages in next version. Just have to patiently wait

nyansan

Reputation score
Any hints against Lust Monster Trainer Delia? I try to kill worm first, but everytime i get it into low hp, she starts fucking it and 10000hp restored. This battle is extra frustrating. :/

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any hints against Lust Monster Trainer Delia? I try to kill worm first, but everytime i get it into low hp, she starts fucking it and 10000hp restored. This battle is extra frustrating. :/
I don't particularly remember this fight because it's been a long time. However what I can say is that bosses that self heal are very common, and the best way to counter them is poison which greatly reduces healing. Unfortunately some bosses are virtually immune to normal poison. For those that aren't, try Luz Fina's poison arrow skill from her magic class, it hits 3 times so it has a pretty good chance to poison. For those that are hard to poison, try Litis's second class, she has higher tier poison skill that costs 25 TP that works on more bosses than normal poison, and is easier to apply.

Poison is so important that she can literally do nothing but team support after successfully applying poison to the boss, and it'll still turn the fight around. Litis's second class is less of a glass cannon than her first class too, so sometimes it's also better to use it when fighting enemies that use a lot of magic attacks. (Though against especially powerful magic wielding enemies Victoria can play pure support by keeping up reflect on at least two characters)

Another general tip, is to stock up on H-Panecea from the city of night (you can get them from a merchant in one of the pubs). Status effects are super nasty in this game and just one H-Panecea will make your team immune to status effects for a few rounds. Once you get her you can have Madelyn do something similar with a skill instead. H-Resurrection and H-Elixirs are also very good, but you probably won't be able to afford a lot of them until you can farm the underground sex fights in the desert town.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back to GUC.

nyansan

Reputation score
I don't particularly remember this fight because it's been a long time. However what I can say is that bosses that self heal are very common, and the best way to counter them is poison which greatly reduces healing. Unfortunately some bosses are virtually immune to normal poison. For those that aren't, try Luz Fina's poison arrow skill from her magic class, it hits 3 times so it has a pretty good chance to poison. For those that are hard to poison, try Litis's second class, she has higher tier poison skill that costs 25 TP that works on more bosses than normal poison, and is easier to apply.

Poison is so important that she can literally do nothing but team support after successfully applying poison to the boss, and it'll still turn the fight around. Litis's second class is less of a glass cannon than her first class too, so sometimes it's also better to use it when fighting enemies that use a lot of magic attacks. (Though against especially powerful magic wielding enemies Victoria can play pure support by keeping up reflect on at least two characters)

Another general tip, is to stock up on H-Panecea from the city of night (you can get them from a merchant in one of the pubs). Status effects are super nasty in this game and just one H-Panecea will make your team immune to status effects for a few rounds. Once you get her you can have Madelyn do something similar with a skill instead. H-Resurrection and H-Elixirs are also very good, but you probably won't be able to afford a lot of them until you can farm the underground sex fights in the desert town.
Ok, i will try poison.
Unfortunately Luz Fina is not available yet.
Problem is not keeping my party alive, it just make me really frustrated when boss healed 3 times in 3 round, +30000 hp. :(
I think i fought around 30 min and ended up just quitting alt+f4 as there was no way to beat them.

nyansan

Reputation score
Ok, i will try poison.
Unfortunately Luz Fina is not available yet.
Problem is not keeping my party alive, it just make me really frustrated when boss healed 3 times in 3 round, +30000 hp. :(
I think i fought around 30 min and ended up just quitting alt+f4 as there was no way to beat them.
Now i get past the duo, but instantly have to fight even more painful hybrid. Looks like i need to get paralize protection gem cause its insta killing my party members.
And this monster mystically healed itrself 30000hp in one round, this is bug or for real? No poison helps on that.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now i get past the duo, but instantly have to fight even more painful hybrid. Looks like i need to get paralize protection gem cause its insta killing my party members.
And this monster mystically healed itrself 30000hp in one round, this is bug or for real? No poison helps on that.
Litis's Poison reduces healing by 95% I think (from the 25 TP skill), regular poison by 90%. 95% reduction of 30k, is 1500, you can deal with that. Use H-Panecea for fights where status effects are particularly bothersome (such as paralyze), just one gives the entire party immunity for 2 rounds or so.

It's no bug, tons of bosses heal or regenerate, especially as you progress, many bosses will regenerate that much every single round until you poison them.

Last edited:
Reputation score
There is poison, toxic and bleed you have to have those going at all times for the later boss fights or you won't win.