What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now i get past the duo, but instantly have to fight even more painful hybrid. Looks like i need to get paralize protection gem cause its insta killing my party members.
And this monster mystically healed itrself 30000hp in one round, this is bug or for real? No poison helps on that.
If you want, upload a save so I can see what's up.

nyansan

Reputation score
If you want, upload a save so I can see what's up.
So my party was on around level 48(been grinding like crazy) and first it took like 20min to fight the duo and after hybrid kicks in, i had 0 change to win it.
Dicked this thread and saw mention of "changing job", went to old castle ruins and bought those equipments to get it done, got new skills(litis poison etc.) and now battle was quite easy... _

Like i said before, language barrier makes this more difficult and i think this game in nature is more difficult than ordinary rpg maker games. That to be said, i still love it and have already put more hours to this than i did on RDR2, lol.

Need to mention this, for some reason captured royal archers don´t appear on inventory, therefore i can´t trade them to gems. Bug?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Need to mention this, for some reason captured royal archers don´t appear on inventory, therefore i can´t trade them to gems. Bug?
Are you sure you're actually capturing them? They have to be bound and at low health, then they should give up. If you kill them before they give up they won't be captured. Early in the game it can be a pain to capture certain enemies because it's to easy to kill them.

nyansan

Reputation score
Are you sure you're actually capturing them? They have to be bound and at low health, then they should give up. If you kill them before they give up they won't be captured. Early in the game it can be a pain to capture certain enemies because it's to easy to kill them.
Yep, im sure.
I went to capture those when i was way overpowered vs them so it was easy to catch them, just idle the rest of the party so they wouldn´t counter the attacks. My inventory is full of other captured enemies, but no Royal Archer.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a save for Renee's 2nd scenerio? I was an idiot is overwrote mine, now I wanna go back to play it again.

nyansan

Reputation score
How you get resistance against "lust", effect which is displayed as heart and works like paralyze?
Fighting with 9-tails fox and she whips my party into lust and not much i can do...

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Walkthrough 1.085, chapter 4 (after having defeated Yvette in the Collosseum and handed her over to the vampire couple, making the city guards attack) says: "Then the enemies will appear within city, you can capture the girls in chapter 4 (except Holy Archer, captured but not in items, seems a BUG)."

That answers that. Whether it's a bug or not, you CAN'T capture the holy archer.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Walkthrough 1.085, chapter 4 (after having defeated Yvette in the Collosseum and handed her over to the vampire couple, making the city guards attack) says: "Then the enemies will appear within city, you can capture the girls in chapter 4 (except Holy Archer, captured but not in items, seems a BUG)."

That answers that. Whether it's a bug or not, you CAN'T capture the holy archer.
yes,some battle event have give player wrong capture girls, i will fix it in 1.088

nyansan

Reputation score
Im doing Chapter 3 side mission 2: The mysterious foreign beauty mission.
During the final fight enemy was tied and then party members received new skills to use against enemies in bondage. When i used new skills, it crashed saying animation missing or similar.
loaded game and fight again. No crash this time but those new skills didn´t do any animation to the enemy. Is this how it should be or something missing on my game?
Enemy name is Mei Shangguan.

knighthawk04

Lurker
Reputation score
Any idea when the next pledge will be? I just pledged on Patreon, so I'm wondering when I'll be able to play the game.

Last edited:

Fake Count

Reputation score
What's the most recent version of this game that is in English? I tried searching the thread, but those responses seem fairly dated so I thought it would make sense to ask. Also, what is the completeness of the translation?

Thanks in advance!

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a V1.082 machine translation of the UI (no plot or dialogue) posted on here. Newface has provided a passable translation of only the parts of the story added since V1.083 or 1.084. Newface also stated that the latest version 1.087 was to contain a full translation, which has obviously not happened. He's a busy dude and is only doing this part time.

buggernuts

Reputation score
There was a V1.082 machine translation of the UI (no plot or dialogue) posted on here. Newface has provided a passable translation of only the parts of the story added since V1.083 or 1.084. Newface also stated that the latest version 1.087 was to contain a full translation, which has obviously not happened. He's a busy dude and is only doing this part time.
Is there a full translation coming? I get fuckin lost in this game.

Kpacc

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Dear friends!who have v.1.08 or higher can create Mega link?May be private message

zero321

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban
can someone post a link download games free Evil Goddess