What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

buggernuts

Reputation score
Thanks for the reply! NewFace messaged me the password. Now I'm getting this error message right after the intro of the game. Currently on 1.088ver1fix1. Anyone know what this means or a fix to it?
Mine doese that too, it's v1.088ver1fix1.exe not sure what's causing it

set chinese simply and restart computer,the detail in my past post
Will try that and see if it works

nyansan

Reputation score
Anyone has any tips how to beat slaver when you have only bdsm suit illia and mage lady?

buggernuts

Reputation score
set chinese simply and restart computer,the detail in my past post
That fix worked. Which versions have an english translation? The game is very hard to follow or remember what I'm supposed to be doing when it's mostly in chinese.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
finished until the part where i need to wait author update next version. guess i will just wait again

nyansan

Reputation score
Anyone has any tips how to beat slaver when you have only bdsm suit illia and mage lady?
Anyone? Getting really frustrated as bondage fights takes forever and i end up losing. Cant neither go back to town to boost any equipments.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blurgh. So, I got the new update and was totally fire up. Set my non-unicode to chinese simplified, restarted the comp and launched the 1.088ver1fix1.exe only for it to do...nothing? I mean,the antipiracy program starts, but it doesn't let me access the game itself. I double-checked that my decryption key was correct, but it just doesn't do anything. I click what I suppose is the "unlock?"-key, than the program just shuts down and nothing happens.
I played the earlier versions and did just fine, but now it just won't work. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but at this moment I'm totally clueless. Would anyone be so kind as to try to point out my most likely error?

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blurgh. So, I got the new update and was totally fire up. Set my non-unicode to chinese simplified, restarted the comp and launched the 1.088ver1fix1.exe only for it to do...nothing? I mean,the antipiracy program starts, but it doesn't let me access the game itself. I double-checked that my decryption key was correct, but it just doesn't do anything. I click what I suppose is the "unlock?"-key, than the program just shuts down and nothing happens.
I played the earlier versions and did just fine, but now it just won't work. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but at this moment I'm totally clueless. Would anyone be so kind as to try to point out my most likely error?

It does that for me whenever I first try to use it after booting my computer. It eventually launches if I wait long enough though. Also sometimes bringing up the task manager wakes it up for some reason.

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have any tips for where to farm gear/gems and such? I'm almost at the end of 1.087, but I feel a little underpowered and often have to rely on brute forcing or lucking out on fights. I alos keep hearing about some item back in Night city thats suppost to be really good but no idea if I missed it.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have any tips for where to farm gear/gems and such? I'm almost at the end of 1.087, but I feel a little underpowered and often have to rely on brute forcing or lucking out on fights. I alos keep hearing about some item back in Night city thats suppost to be really good but no idea if I missed it.
1.png
Entrance to the crystal mine in Eternal Night City

2.png
At the deepest lava abyss layer in the crystal mine you fight to collect "fiery nuclei" and trade them together with gold to this NPC for legendary weapons.

3.png

This is in your castle where you challenge buffed up teams of past bosses for upgraded versions of their drops (can also go to Victoria's room up in the sky fortress)

4.png 5.png

Example of Litis with equips acquired through these means.

Last edited:

Bitsnail5

Reputation score
Honestly I'm disappointed in the art of this update. The previous primary character designers ( the still unknown OG artist, as well as kcccc and possibly others?) were much more appealing. Whereas one of the new ones has like a 90s Taiwanese style, and the other - 金一堆, is suffering from serious affliction of the sameface syndrome. Lmao at the Gantz suit though. I would imagine the original artist(s) weren't available?
Same sentiments here honestly. Also missing the style of the earlier CGs that has more dark stuff (guro/bondage) - that was what got me into it in the first place. The newer stuff seems to be increasingly vanilla.
Will we ever be getting stuff similar to the earlier CGs ??

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 24833
Entrance to the crystal mine in Eternal Night City

View attachment 24834
At the deepest lava abyss layer in the crystal mine you fight to collect "fiery nuclei" and trade them together with gold to this NPC for legendary weapons.

View attachment 24835

This is in your castle where you challenge buffed up teams of past bosses for upgraded versions of their drops (can also go to Victoria's room up in the sky fortress)

View attachment 24836

Example of Litis with equips acquired through these means.
Thanks, is there any particular fights I should do? Also do you know of the item I missed in Night City? from the people I heard talk about it, it's some item that disables use of items in battle but makes you stronger, I've no idea if I missed it or picked it up and simply did't realise.
Also is M3 better as magic or physical? I was told to spaw the archer to physical but I've had a fair amount of success with both of them as magical.
Thanks for the help.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, is there any particular fights I should do? Also do you know of the item I missed in Night City? from the people I heard talk about it, it's some item that disables use of items in battle but makes you stronger, I've no idea if I missed it or picked it up and simply did't realise.
Also is M3 better as magic or physical? I was told to spaw the archer to physical but I've had a fair amount of success with both of them as magical.
Thanks for the help.
Dice.png

That would be the Demon Dice item, pretty much the most important in the game. It is ridiculously broken, and you will almost always want to open combat having every character use it. For the cost of 50% max life and disabling of items for some # of rounds you get teamwide buffs like 2X attack or 2X defense. You should have it because if iirc it's given for beating the succubus Veronica along the main storyline.

Might as well do all the fights against the boss teams as it's fun and challenging to see them again. I believe some of them, especially later ones, give best in slot armor. They were a lot easier with the old Illia though.

Down in the abyss layer there is a dragon king that drops 10 fiery nuclei, which is enough for a legendary weapon. You can choose or not to grind the rest of them after that.

I use M3 as magical because I'm using physical Litis and it's nice to have both types of damage when enemies might dodge/counter/reflect one type, but I'm not claiming this is necessarily optimal. My setup cleared every fight in the game without excessive grinding or cheating, so it's good enough for me. Try out different loadouts and see what you like.

Also attention: 坑神, the library of enemies isn't remembering the enemies encountered prior to this version.

Attachments

Last edited:

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 24849

That would be the Demon Dice item, pretty much the most important in the game. It is ridiculously broken, and you will almost always want to open combat having every character use it. For the cost of 50% max life and disabling of items for some # of rounds you get teamwide buffs like 2X attack or 2X defense. You should have it because if iirc it's given for beating the succubus Veronica along the main storyline.

Might as well do all the fights against the boss teams as it's fun and challenging to see them again. I believe some of them, especially later ones, give best in slot armor. They were a lot easier with the old Illia though.

Down in the abyss layer there is a dragon king that drops 10 fiery nuclei, which is enough for a legendary weapon. You can choose or not to grind the rest of them after that.

I use M3 as magical because I'm using physical Litis and it's nice to have both types of damage when enemies might dodge/counter/reflect one type, but I'm not claiming this is necessarily optimal. My setup cleared every fight in the game without excessive grinding or cheating, so it's good enough for me. Try out different loadouts and see what you like.

Also attention: 坑神, the library of enemies isn't remembering the enemies encountered prior to this version.
Thank you.
What do you recommend for gems? What to use and where to farm them?
Also, what level are you? I feel like while my gear isn't from the challange boss fights I've got the boss weapons and I'm around level 60, but I often find I deal a low amount of damage and really only got as far as I have using Illia to suvive attacks so I can rez do some damage and repeat, which no longer works with the changes to her.
Sorry for so many questions, I've pretty much just had to wing it up till now with no idea of what I'm doing right or wrong.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like to have
Thank you.
What do you recommend for gems? What to use and where to farm them?
Also, what level are you? I feel like while my gear isn't from the challange boss fights I've got the boss weapons and I'm around level 60, but I often find I deal a low amount of damage and really only got as far as I have using Illia to suvive attacks so I can rez do some damage and repeat, which no longer works with the changes to her.
Sorry for so many questions, I've pretty much just had to wing it up till now with no idea of what I'm doing right or wrong.
I like to have at least one lifesteal gem on damage dealers' weapons, and otherwise just your best ones in ways that make sense, For example, if I have a whip with 100% chance to inflict burning, I'm not going to add an unnecessary fire crystal. If I have a character with a high dodge chance it's more valuable to increase their dodge further with gems. It feels like status gems wouldn't stack so I don't use multiples of the same type, but I'm not sure on that. I'm lazy so I never bothered farming them, and got by with the ones you naturally get as you progress through the story.

My Litis is level 48 because I don't like grinding.

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
I like to have

I like to have at least one lifesteal gem on damage dealers' weapons, and otherwise just your best ones in ways that make sense, For example, if I have a whip with 100% chance to inflict burning, I'm not going to add an unnecessary fire crystal. If I have a character with a high dodge chance it's more valuable to increase their dodge further with gems. It feels like status gems wouldn't stack so I don't use multiples of the same type, but I'm not sure on that. I'm lazy so I never bothered farming them, and got by with the ones you naturally get as you progress through the story.

My Litis is level 48 because I don't like grinding.
Thanks again,
Not sure why I'm struggling so much, I do decent damage but I get near one shot party wipped by a lot of the enamies attacks, the dragon queen fight where you have to go into her realm and recapture here several updats back took me an hour due to relying on Illia to take the hits my other 3 party members died to and having to rez them one by one, get at best a single hit in and repeate, which I can't do anymore due to her changes.
Perhaps if I could see your gear and stats? Maybe I'm just equipping the worst stuff, I feel like I'm using my best but it's kind of hard as I can read anything or the special effects.