What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I find you need to focus more on defense than offence. You can beat most bosses just by dropping the special poison from Litis's caster class on them, not to mention other status effects like burning, holy burning, bleed, etc. Only the Dragon bosses are immune to most of these.

After stacking status that drains health the main goal is to not die. Have your characters focus on healing, countering status effects, and stacking damage mitigation. For example if you're fighting a boss that does a lot of magic damage you can have Vanessa focus on keeping reflect on two characters, she sucks at doing damage anyhow, but she's good at defensive support. She also has a team wide buff that reduces most magic damage. The princess girl can counter status effects team wide, and heal/buff defense. Though to be fair anyone can use h-panecea to counter status effects. The elf has the strongest heal, and she's the best direct damage dealer next to M3's magic class.

Typically each round I will have 3 characters worry about defense and one character apply a status or direct damage if they're good at it. Always keep Litis's physical counter up if you're fighting bosses that do physical attacks. Imo the Dragon girl's original form was better for both normal fights and sex fights, because she could use items during transformation. She's still important for the harder sex fights, she can at least heal the team until they're able to escape their bondage.

Having said that. I spent a lot of time farming and save scumming for the best Legendaries to boost my stats, because the game is just hard, even with good stats.

Last edited:

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks again,
Not sure why I'm struggling so much, I do decent damage but I get near one shot party wipped by a lot of the enamies attacks, the dragon queen fight where you have to go into her realm and recapture here several updats back took me an hour due to relying on Illia to take the hits my other 3 party members died to and having to rez them one by one, get at best a single hit in and repeate, which I can't do anymore due to her changes.
Perhaps if I could see your gear and stats? Maybe I'm just equipping the worst stuff, I feel like I'm using my best but it's kind of hard as I can read anything or the special effects.
I've already posted Litis, but I'll add some MS Paint Translations of attributes. The gear are upgraded ones of the drops you get from storyline bosses, but they aren't strictly necessary, although they do make life easier. I was doing alright without them and just with the normal drops you get.

Same sentiments here honestly. Also missing the style of the earlier CGs that has more dark stuff (guro/bondage) - that was what got me into it in the first place. The newer stuff seems to be increasingly vanilla.
Will we ever be getting stuff similar to the earlier CGs ??
Yeah, for example, in the first chapter, you had the MC turn the mother-daughter Viola and Aimi into futas and have them make each other pregnant. Then they are stuck in a wall where glorious birthing ensues, with tentacles wriggling in all their holes, through to the mouth, and in their peepees. This is the level of forward-thinking creativity the player base deserves, newface!

Attachments

Last edited:

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
I've already posted Litis, but I'll add some MS Paint Translations of attributes. The gear are upgraded ones of the drops you get from storyline bosses, but they aren't strictly necessary, although they do make life easier. I was doing alright without them and just with the normal drops you get.

Yeah, for example, in the first chapter, you had the MC turn the mother-daughter Viola and Aimi into futas and have them make each other pregnant. Then they are stuck in a wall where glorious birthing ensues, with tentacles wriggling in all their holes, through to the mouth, and in their peepees. This is the level of forward-thinking creativity the player base deserves, newface!
Thanks, I'll do some compairing, though I may just need to do some farming, get omse of the lower gear and work my way up till I can clear the additional fights for the orange stuff.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi gang,
I'm in a struggle dealing with Fang Mei's "3rd form" which does tons of dmg when she solo rapes the party at the start (seems unfair)....
I cant even get out of the rape state to resurrect....
Is a specific member needed in the battle?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi gang,
I'm in a struggle dealing with Fang Mei's "3rd form" which does tons of dmg when she solo rapes the party at the start (seems unfair)....
I cant even get out of the rape state to resurrect....
Is a specific member needed in the battle?
Yeah that part is hard. Failed the first time. Second time I used the dragon girl, build up her shame in the first couple of stages then have her heal the party during the bondage stage until hopefully some party members can escape to start doing damage to her again. I got lucky, Litis escaped on the first try and her poison was enough to take out the boss. As far as I can tell as long as there are party members tied up Mei will always use the team rape skill every other turn, and she won't retie any single member that gets lucky enough to completely escape. If your team members are fast enough you should get a single escape attempt for each member on the first round that she uses the team rape skill, so it's best if one can escape then because after that they have to get lucky two rounds in a row. If everyone is to slow to make an escape attempt before the rape attempt, I think you're probably screwed, because you'll never be able to avoid the team rape skill, even if you can escape from being raped she'll just get you again the next time she uses it (I could be wrong about a lot of stuff in this paragraph... I'd have to redo the fight to verify but hopefully this is enough to help).

Although, you might be able to stack a few status effects on her while being raped, like bleed and any proc effects from your weapon, so it might be possible to beat her without escaping, but if nobody escapes you're also going to have a hard time keeping the party alive because the dragon girl will run out of shame to heal you with (In her original form she could have transformed and used items, so sad, I'm assuming the update in which we get that back is far far away though...).

One last thing I forgot to mention. One of the menus (the first to the left of the save menu I think) has a bunch of equipable effects that unlock as your sex stats increase. At least one of them reduces damage from sex attacks by like 80%, it's kind of mandatory for the harder sex battles. Personally I'd like to know what they all do and how to unlock them, but just knowing that one helps a lot against sex damage helps.

Last edited:

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm, new issue, I just beat the Nine Tailed Fox and she gets captured, then I lose M3 and Elf from the party, then it puts me as the Elf solo but I've no idea where to go as her? It put me near the ruins but I can't go in them so not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Last edited:

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
Never mind, turns out that was a bug and my only other save was from before I orgre fight, yay.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Something that's bothered me a bit are the "official" English names.

Litis sounds bad and like a disease suffix, it really should be Lydis.

Illia also differs from the original sounds of "iya," but that's not as egregious because Illia sounds fine for a name, and iya unfortunately means no in Japanese.

The title itself sounds janky and generic, and doesn't capture the full meaning, with 堕 being depraved and 邪 being wicked, evil.

Kpacc

Reputation score
. Battlers error.jpg У меня проблема. Кто может мне помочь?

Bitsnail5

Reputation score
This is the level of forward-thinking creativity the player base deserves, newface!
I can't help but agree. The story and themes are pretty dark anyway, so the earlier CGs are appropriately messed up.
I do agree though that some of the early CG is terribly drawn.... but it gets better. Personal favorite is when Kalena gets captured by the wolf king.

godhand2395

Reputation score
Hello, does anyone know if there is anyway to get the in-game Battler/CG illustration files out as jpeg/png?

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah that part is hard. Failed the first time. Second time I used the dragon girl, build up her shame in the first couple of stages then have her heal the party during the bondage stage until hopefully some party members can escape to start doing damage to her again. I got lucky, Litis escaped on the first try and her poison was enough to take out the boss. As far as I can tell as long as there are party members tied up Mei will always use the team rape skill every other turn, and she won't retie any single member that gets lucky enough to completely escape. If your team members are fast enough you should get a single escape attempt for each member on the first round that she uses the team rape skill, so it's best if one can escape then because after that they have to get lucky two rounds in a row. If everyone is to slow to make an escape attempt before the rape attempt, I think you're probably screwed, because you'll never be able to avoid the team rape skill, even if you can escape from being raped she'll just get you again the next time she uses it (I could be wrong about a lot of stuff in this paragraph... I'd have to redo the fight to verify but hopefully this is enough to help).

Although, you might be able to stack a few status effects on her while being raped, like bleed and any proc effects from your weapon, so it might be possible to beat her without escaping, but if nobody escapes you're also going to have a hard time keeping the party alive because the dragon girl will run out of shame to heal you with (In her original form she could have transformed and used items, so sad, I'm assuming the update in which we get that back is far far away though...).

One last thing I forgot to mention. One of the menus (the first to the left of the save menu I think) has a bunch of equipable effects that unlock as your sex stats increase. At least one of them reduces damage from sex attacks by like 80%, it's kind of mandatory for the harder sex battles. Personally I'd like to know what they all do and how to unlock them, but just knowing that one helps a lot against sex damage helps.
Thx for the feedback dude....
Appreciate your shared experience dealing with her. OH, so it is possible to escape the bondage state.
Knowing that, guess it comes down to my luck in escaping and healing hahahha....
Still, kinda uncalled for to have 1 enemy bimbo gang rape your party when she was pathetic in her earlier stages.

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
Thx for the feedback dude....
Appreciate your shared experience dealing with her. OH, so it is possible to escape the bondage state.
Knowing that, guess it comes down to my luck in escaping and healing hahahha....
Still, kinda uncalled for to have 1 enemy bimbo gang rape your party when she was pathetic in her earlier stages.
It really dose come down to luck unfortunatly, but you can influance it, knowing when it will happen I shame screamed her and had the healer use several buffs including the status immunity one, allowed all my girls to live through the attack, then it just comes down to escaping fast enough wich unfourtaly is the full RNG part.

As for the CG's I think Newface was having issues with Patreon and had to change some things, even the story of one of the update as he got reported and needed to comply with Patreon's demands. Not sure how the game is fine now if it wasn't then, but they did make him change some stuff.

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
Just to confirm, 1.088 ends once the Sea goddes pristess flees and you're told the female island citry isn't ready, right?
Also where should I be looking to upgrade the Astrid? and dose it's power recharge on it's own? I was afriad it wouldn't so never used it.
Thanks.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Just to confirm, 1.088 ends once the Sea goddes pristess flees and you're told the female island citry isn't ready, right?
Also where should I be looking to upgrade the Astrid? and dose it's power recharge on it's own? I was afriad it wouldn't so never used it.
Thanks.
you can recharge the energy by use 阿斯垂德能量采集器(Astrid Energy Collector),it needs 法力精华(Mana essence) 或者 强效法力结晶(Strong mana crystallization)

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
you can recharge the energy by use 阿斯垂德能量采集器(Astrid Energy Collector),it needs 法力精华(Mana essence) 或者 强效法力结晶(Strong mana crystallization)
Thank you, if that a drop from enemies or something you get over time?

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
It really dose come down to luck unfortunatly, but you can influance it, knowing when it will happen I shame screamed her and had the healer use several buffs including the status immunity one, allowed all my girls to live through the attack, then it just comes down to escaping fast enough wich unfourtaly is the full RNG part.

As for the CG's I think Newface was having issues with Patreon and had to change some things, even the story of one of the update as he got reported and needed to comply with Patreon's demands. Not sure how the game is fine now if it wasn't then, but they did make him change some stuff.
Yea AGREED, thx again dude....
Alright FANG MEI, ROUND 10..!!!

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I translated the Titles menu. I don't think plus max hp actually gives you plus hp, just like how a small percentage of equips don't actually do what they say.

. У меня проблема. Кто может мне помочь?
I can read English, Japanese, Chinese, but Russian is new material. Google translate it is

Probably change your non unicode programs to simplified chinese. It's trying to find a picture but can't do so.
Hello, does anyone know if there is anyway to get the in-game Battler/CG illustration files out as jpeg/png?
I would like to know this as well, but at the same time, that makes it so people can spread the CG pack online.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We figured out that was a lie to get by Patreon Puritans, as BAB PEEG got an email from newface.