What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Target audience?
i had never thought this question and just begin the game from fun,when it go to patreon, it already too much chinese content and hard to translate.
In fact,i spend time on translating old version is not better than make new contents,and one time i try to translate a new project as a test into all-english,but i found that it's impossible if i use the rmvamaker chinese version.
Personally I'm fine with this. It's the biggest H game there is I think, so it's understandable. Anyone caught up with the game would probably miss new content upwards of a year or more waiting for the early chapters to be updated/translated. And I imagine as a creator it might be hard to spend that much time on early parts of the game too, without losing motivation anyways. In my opinion, just do whatever keeps you the most motivated.

P.S. I just want to see what happens to M3, lol.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Target audience?
i had never thought this question and just begin the game from fun,when it go to patreon, it already too much chinese content and hard to translate.
In fact,i spend time on translating old version is not better than make new contents,and one time i try to translate a new project as a test into all-english,but i found that it's impossible if i use the rmvamaker chinese version.
So there's just not going to be a translation then? Like, is there really no way someone could figure out the scripts? I think a new player who only speaks English would be more interested in a fully translated old version such as 1.08, than the new stuff.

Personally I'm fine with this. It's the biggest H game there is I think, so it's understandable. Anyone caught up with the game would probably miss new content upwards of a year or more waiting for the early chapters to be updated/translated. And I imagine as a creator it might be hard to spend that much time on early parts of the game too, without losing motivation anyways. In my opinion, just do whatever keeps you the most motivated.

P.S. I just want to see what happens to M3, lol.
I thought newface could get a translator for the early parts, and not have to spend much time concerned with it, similarly to how Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon ran their operations. We would then not miss any new content. Also, maybe with more funding, he could work full time on this, and we would not be waiting half a year for the next version.

I brought this up because his is stagnant, and newface isn't like some other less ethical creators where they collect monthly fees from their patrons for ??? so there's a revenue stream that way.
Rather, he's using Patreon like a version of dlsite without as much of the extortive cuts dlsite takes. I posit that the lack of growth is because of the lack of an English version together with the ban in China. If you look at say, a Graphtreon toplist, you can see lots of lesser quality (subjective, yes) games making bank in comparison.

I want to see the game world created as in his original vision, with all the unexplored towns filled like the ones we have seen so far. It would be nice to think that newface would keep providing us with updates for next to no compensation out of the goodness of his H-game heart, but I fear how long this arrangement can last.

Last edited:

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
I saw someone post "Patreon page is not convient for discussion" so I post my problem here: The orgasm counts of the main characters stopped counting after I defeated "狡猾的斯内克" and cleared the "奸虐地宫" scene in 1.086. Though my characters reach "orgasm" stat in a battle, the counts doesn't increase which makes it impossible to unlock some titles. Does anyone meet the same problem? (The problem still exists in my save after I cleared 1.088)

By the way, I am a native speaker of chinese and I think my english is OK. Maybe I cound also answer some questions.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Newface, did you know that 金一堆's work for this game was also used to illustrate benimaru's novels? That's not a good look.

I saw someone post "Patreon page is not convient for discussion" so I post my problem here: The orgasm counts of the main characters stopped counting after I defeated "狡猾的斯内克" and cleared the "奸虐地宫" scene in 1.086. Though my characters reach "orgasm" stat in a battle, the counts doesn't increase which makes it impossible to unlock some titles. Does anyone meet the same problem? (The problem still exists in my save after I cleared 1.088)

By the way, I am a native speaker of chinese and I think my english is OK. Maybe I cound also answer some questions.
I Tested it out, and indeed the 高潮 count doesn't go up after reaching it in battle.

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
I Tested it out, and indeed the 高潮 count doesn't go up after reaching it in battle.
[/QUOTE]

i fixed it and good news m3 had finished all love action movies and will return in a completely new form in 1.088 ver3 or 1.089

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i fixed it and good news m3 had finished all love action movies and will return in a completely new form in 1.088 ver3 or 1.089
A new form? Exciting. Hope she gets some of those sex tattoos that the nine tailed fox woman got, or maybe you have some better ideas than that, lol. Don't spoil it though, I can wait to find out, hopefully in 1.88v3.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't wait to find out what M3 has been subjected to since out of our employ. Though I kinda want the option to revert to her default look since I really like her design.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello I haven't played this since the free demo released years ago.

So first from what I've read programs like VNR and text extractor don't work on this game right?

Second does anybody have any advice for combat and character building?

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Hello I haven't played this since the free demo released years ago.

So first from what I've read programs like VNR and text extractor don't work on this game right?

Second does anybody have any advice for combat and character building?
For the first question, some people point out VNR could not work since the game has been encrypted.

For the second one, try to find your own balance of your team, each character has two different classes, a more aggressive class and a more conservative one. You can simply pick 2 aggressive members and 2 conservative members. After that, choose the suitable equipment for them.

hungvipbcsok

Reputation score
I am NewFace patreon supporter and i already paid for 5$ pledge. Anyone here can tell me how to get 1.08 please?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That would be a question to ask on patreon. If you wanted a quick and accurate reply.

hungvipbcsok

Reputation score
That would be a question to ask on patreon. If you wanted a quick and accurate reply.
I finally got the 1.08 vers but the problem right now is all the text is line of square. Is there any thing i need to download for the game run in english? cuz i though that 1.08 has been translated?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I've never played this game, so I must repeat: That would be a question to ask on patreon. If you wanted a quick and accurate reply.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finally got the 1.08 vers but the problem right now is all the text is line of square. Is there any thing i need to download for the game run in english? cuz i though that 1.08 has been translated?
Unfortunately, 1.08 has not been translated. If you see squares for text, you probably need to change system locale to Chinese (Simplified) in control panel.

I've never played this game, so I must repeat: That would be a question to ask on patreon. If you wanted a quick and accurate reply.
The Patreon isn't conducive to asking questions or discussion for English speakers. There's like no audience on there in between updates.

Maybe we can make a Discord for this game.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since I started playing this game he's been pretty consistent with about 2 updates per year, so my estimate is closer to January or February, but for some reason i felt like I'd be playing the next update alongside the first chapter of the FF7 remake in March. At least we'll finally find out the fate of M3, I can wait, though I do hope it's closer to December than March, lol.

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Still hope we can see more H-scene of the charaters in the player's team. Characters like Leona or Victoria et.al really has no new H-scene for some time.