What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
i will charge pledge this month and m3 will return.
M3 has been away from the team for a while. Where on earth has she gone? What happened to her? In the next version, it will be announced with her return with very many CG which can't post here! After her return, she will have a new, exciting new look and some new skills.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How big is the difference between ver 1.081 and 1.088? I wanna know if it's worth paying the $57 now or give $25 now and pay the rest on the next charge.

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
How big is the difference between ver 1.081 and 1.088? I wanna know if it's worth paying the $57 now or give $25 now and pay the rest on the next charge.
You need to pay $60 to get the latest version if it's your first time support him. If you don't want to afford it then I suggest you DO NOT pay $25 because it almost has no difference between $25 and $5!

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's actually a pretty big difference between 1.081 and 1.088, even though the numbering system suggests otherwise. I'd estimate that it's 25 hours of playtime vs 50+ hours.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's actually a pretty big difference between 1.081 and 1.088, even though the numbering system suggests otherwise. I'd estimate that it's 25 hours of playtime vs 50+ hours.
As someone who judges games on a $1 per hour basis this seems like a good enough reason to commit.
Edit: It's not a perfect system.

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I used to support this game, but there were a lot of bugs and it seemed impossible to escape being bound or even avoid being bound. Have those problems been resolved?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I used to support this game, but there were a lot of bugs and it seemed impossible to escape being bound or even avoid being bound. Have those problems been resolved?
You're going to get bound, but it's not impossible to escape, it's a big part of the gameplay.

The bugs aren't bad, I don't know how it used to be, the only one that I find slightly obnoxious is the movement speed bug, and there isn't anything game breaking.

Sweet cant wait to see m3 again
It feels like it's been forever. I wonder if she's been corrupted by sex in her new design. She was rather reluctant before her kidnapping.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I really hope that one day Newface will add in a feature to let us replay the various 'party captured' areas, as well as the pink-haired girl's missions. I really like that sort of thing in this game but you can only do it once unless you keep multiple saves, and there's only 20 save slots.

It feels like it's been forever. I wonder if she's been corrupted by sex in her new design. She was rather reluctant before her kidnapping.
M3 quickly became my favourite character, and only partially because of her resemblance to 2B. Can't wait to have her back in my party.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Newface made a Pledge Charged post on Patreon but I haven't gotten a transaction email or text. Am I supposed to message him or do I just keep waiting?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Charge should have gone through by now. But based on the wording of the post I think it could be days before the game goes out, at least if you pledged for the newest version. The translation is a little bad, so it's hard to say.

"This is a charge post to charge pledge,charge will last several days,the new version will release when it's done next month from message,The exact time hasn't been decided yet. "

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Charge should have gone through by now. But based on the wording of the post I think it could be days before the game goes out, at least if you pledged for the newest version. The translation is a little bad, so it's hard to say.

"This is a charge post to charge pledge,charge will last several days,the new version will release when it's done next month from message,The exact time hasn't been decided yet. "
After looking at some older Patreon post I think that he'll release the update in about 1-5 days.

InvictusCobra

Reputation score
So I pledged 5$ on Patreon for 1.08 and it was charged, messaged him yesterday about it. Does he send out every code at the same time, be it new or old versions, or do I just wait in line?
How is everything processed, do I get a download link and a DRM code or similar?

usetrial

Reputation score
So I pledged 5$ on Patreon for 1.08 and it was charged, messaged him yesterday about it. Does he send out every code at the same time, be it new or old versions, or do I just wait in line?
How is everything processed, do I get a download link and a DRM code or similar?
from my experience you get a megaupload link to download the file with a DRM software in patreon. Running the software gives you a drm code that you message him back through patreon where he gives you the key manually to run the game

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That sounds like a pain in the ass.