What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
Guys, have you tried to change your system language setting to '简体中文' or open the game with a tool like Locale Emulator? For now all the issues posted I see are from english users.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Seems like I'm stuck at the Oasis town Inn too. I wonder if the problem is related to an old side quest that also took place in that inn. I remember something about a plant girl escaping out the back window, and never being able to solve it after that.
And yeah it seems to be affected by the sidequest

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think it's the sidequest titled "2. The Mysterious Foreign Beauty (Magic Medicine and Background of Litis)" in the guide, that is causing the problem. Assuming this because I noticed I haven't finished it (It starts on the desk in the Oasis town guild hall), the first part of the quest takes place on the 2nd floor of the Oasis Inn, you have to go back there when you get the items to finish it. But since it's been so long since I even started the quest, I'm not sure what I'm missing to finish, trying to go back through the guide step by step, but still struggling...

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
I think it's the sidequest titled "2. The Mysterious Foreign Beauty (Magic Medicine and Background of Litis)" in the guide, that is causing the problem. Assuming this because I noticed I haven't finished it (It starts on the desk in the Oasis town guild hall), the first part of the quest takes place on the 2nd floor of the Oasis Inn, you have to go back there when you get the items to finish it. But since it's been so long since I even started the quest, I'm not sure what I'm missing to finish, trying to go back through the guide step by step, but still struggling...
I think you are right because I notice some chinese users point out the same opinion.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Yes as the above answer,if you can't go second floor,Means you have missed a lot content of old version

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can someone help me? I keep getting this error, it happens right after the intro when the music changes. I've tried changing my locale and using local emulator but this same error keeps popping up.
Screenshot (1).png

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't work same error.
Something is wrong because in the the picture you linked, the title of the RPG Maker program is not in Chinese, but instead in gibberish. The title should be 堕邪女神. All I did to make it work was change Language for non-Unicode Programs from English to Simplified Chinese. Are you sure this isn't the problem.

Attachments

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Something is wrong because in the the picture you linked, the title of the RPG Maker program is not in Chinese, but instead in gibberish. The title should be 堕邪女神. All I did to make it work was change Language for non-Unicode Programs from English to Simplified Chinese. Are you sure this isn't the problem.
No that wasn't the problem. I just tried it with Local Emulator set to Chinese Simplified and that seemed to do the trick.

tofuisgreat

Reputation score
No that wasn't the problem. I just tried it with Local Emulator set to Chinese Simplified and that seemed to do the trick.
Do not use LE, just change your operation system's Language for non-Unicode Programs setting to chinese for another try. Changing sytem setting and using LE is not completely the same.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Anyone has an updated save file with all sub quests and have all the home decoration items? Seems like cant proceed this way hmm. Meanwhile should check back what I missed out from old content

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After carefully analyzing the screenshots of the mercenary guild countertop in the guide. I realize I'm still on "the missing gardener" and can't even start "mysterious foreign beauty". Unfortunately I'm on a branch of that quest that isn't described in the guide. Last I left off, Zyra was at the Inn and escaped out the Window in this room (screenshot below). I was never able to figure out where to go after this. Appreciate any replies if anyone knows.

EDIT: My post was answered on the Patreon...

"I think now you’d better back to royal garden, from the entry walk through the right road, in the north side , a cave which covered by the cirrus should be what you are looking for , use the tool: herbicide to destroy it , and you will find maokai and the flower girl inside, there comes a boss fight and will let you know the true ending of this sup-quest "

My reply, because I'm still stuck... "Thank you. Definitely missed that part. However after finishing it I still can't accept "the mysterious foreign beauty" nor go to the second floor of the Inn... And the quest paper for "the missing gardener" in the mercenary guild still says "You had accepted the commission" rather than "This commission is completed". "

Attachments

Last edited:

tzeshern12

Reputation score
rickbuzz, i think i figure out alrdy. Check all the commisions in the sand country, there should be one that need you to go to oasis 2nd floor

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
rickbuzz, i think i figure out alrdy. Check all the commisions in the sand country, there should be one that need you to go to oasis 2nd floor
That would be "mysterious foreign beauty". I can't even interact with the paper that starts it, let alone accept the quest. My assumption is that I have to finish "the missing gardener first", but it won't complete.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
for mysterious foreign beauty quest, just accept and u can go 2nd floor. for some reason i couldnt complete the quest so save after you accept commision. for missing gardener, dig every soil u see. also you need to find a hidden plant at a dead end whwere you will have the choice to fight zyra again. the beauty quest should be able to be accepted after that