What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have any of you managed to defeat Victoria's father, the demon king, in v1.092?

The party is teleported to a "tentacle cave", a sort of fetish hunting ground where Victoria's father get his kicks summoning in and hunting down heroines....I guess.
- First it's a game of chase, running away from him, and trying to activate certain "gate unlockers", thus managing to escape the first room.
- Then it's a second room where the party has to reach the exit, while fulfilling certain criteria for a couple of doors to open.
- At the end of the second room, after losing and sacrificing everyone in the party except Litis and Victoria, you run into her father yet again for, what I assume to be, the final boss fight.

I have powerleveled my entire party, allowing Litis and Victoria to dominate the boss on their own. However, because of a major auto-regen ability at the start of each battle round, he won't go down. Even if his health drops down to 0 before the round ends. Certain enemies in previous versions had the same ability, making it crucial to use debuff abilities like poison, burn and bleed to counter the auto-regen. However, Victoria's father seems to be immune to it all. Or at least I can't seem to figure out his weakness...if he has any.

So...has anyone managed to actually defeat him, or is it impossible? Am I actually supposed to lose? Because of my powerleveld party, and Victoria being in a "ultimate transformation"-mode to fight her father, it's seems impossible to lose as well! And at a certain part in the fight Victoria's father takes away your ability to use items, thus disallowing the auto-lose poison items.

EDIT: Nevermind. The only one not able to use items was Victoria, meaning Litis could use poison on both of them herself, thus solving the fight. Turns out you're supposed to lose.

Last edited:

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have any of you managed to defeat Victoria's father, the demon king, in v1.092?

The party is teleported to a "tentacle cave", a sort of fetish hunting ground where Victoria's father get his kicks summoning in and hunting down heroines....I guess.
- First it's a game of chase, running away from him, and trying to activate certain "gate unlockers", thus managing to escape the first room.
- Then it's a second room where the party has to reach the exit, while fulfilling certain criteria for a couple of doors to open.
- At the end of the second room, after losing and sacrificing everyone in the party except Litis and Victoria, you run into her father yet again for, what I assume to be, the final boss fight.

I have powerleveled my entire party, allowing Litis and Victoria to dominate the boss on their own. However, because of a major auto-regen ability at the start of each battle round, he won't go down. Even if his health drops down to 0 before the round ends. Certain enemies in previous versions had the same ability, making it crucial to use debuff abilities like poison, burn and bleed to counter the auto-regen. However, Victoria's father seems to be immune to it all. Or at least I can't seem to figure out his weakness...if he has any.

So...has anyone managed to actually defeat him, or is it impossible? Am I actually supposed to lose? Because of my powerleveld party, and Victoria being in a "ultimate transformation"-mode to fight her father, it's seems impossible to lose as well! And at a certain part in the fight Victoria's father takes away your ability to use items, thus disallowing the auto-lose poison items.

...help.
I think it's suppose to be unwinnable, and it also seemed to be impossible to lose too, at first. but then he used some move and my party was defeated rapidly. Btw, the demon king is a gigachad.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
hopefully next time we can get victoria back to our team and then fight more tentacle monsters hehe

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hopefully next time we can get victoria back to our team and then fight more tentacle monsters hehe
I too look forward to having Victoria returned. She is one of my main party members and damage dealers, so her absence is a little annoying.

On the other hand, I quite like these kind of twists in the game, where certain party members gets kidnapped and goes through all kinds of trauma, only to be returned after a while, forever changed. It happened to Illia and M3, so i hope that Victoria goes through something similar. Actually, I even hope that it happens to Litis. Even if she is the main character of the game, I'm growing a bit tired and bored of her. She has been kidnapped on some occasions, but it never lasts longer than a short mission, and there is never lasting consequences. Out of all the characters, I think she is currently the least interesting, even if she is the "hero". I would heartily welcome a serious plot twist that put Litis away for a while, drastically changed her, and allowed other "forgotten" party members a chance to shine....or even non-party NPCs like Lord Hansen, old enemies like the "Sand Prince" (last time we saw him he was sold off as a slave to a guy wanting to castrate him, but still...the game could stand to have at least one trap character), or someone else interesting.

Last edited:

twkai

Reputation score
the fight before demon king has bug? victoria cannot transform

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the fight before demon king has bug? victoria cannot transform
The first v1.092 was bugged, allegedly causing the game to crash when fighting the demon king, and some save files to become broken. NewFace informed about it on his Patreon page, saying it had something to do with "Victoria's semen state". The important part is that he fixed the bug. You just have to delete the bugged version and download the new v1.092 from Patreon. It's the same download link in Messages as the first one.

Last edited:

twkai

Reputation score
The first v1.092 was bugged, allegedly causing the game to crash when fighting the demon king, and some save files to become broken. NewFace informed about it on his Patreon page, saying it had something to do with "Victoria's semen state". The important part is that he fixed the bug. You just have to delete the bugged version and download the new v1.092 from Patreon. It's the same download link in Messages as the first one.
Do u have the safe file??

I think it's suppose to be unwinnable, and it also seemed to be impossible to lose too, at first. but then he used some move and my party was defeated rapidly. Btw, the demon king is a gigachad.
do u have latest safe file???

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Do u have the safe file??

do u have latest safe file???
Please don't do this, it's extremely obnoxious. Imagine logging into your account and seeing alerts only to find out it's some random person begging for a save. Normally I wouldn't say anything but I figured this would be more constructive than hitting you with a spam warning.

twkai

Reputation score
Please don't do this, it's extremely obnoxious. Imagine logging into your account and seeing alerts only to find out it's some random person begging for a save. Normally I wouldn't say anything but I figured this would be more constructive than hitting you with a spam warning.
my apologies , sorry for using confusing term in resulting it sound like a spam to you

Need help guys , i cant use cleaning kit item in game , any idea what causes this?

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Basically the Semen state before the Demon King Marcus fight is not regular semen, but supposed to be some mucus specific to the tentacle enemies. Cleaning kits currently do not remove this mucus.
If Victoria attempts to transform while she has the mucus effect on her it will crash the game due to missing picture error. Basically Victoria transformation is not removing the mucus either and the game is looking to load a standing picture of transformed Victoria with mucus on her, which does not exist hence the crash.

Basically you need Victoria to suicide (either use the Toxic Scorpion Venom self defeat poison or just unequip everything and get her killed in battle) before you do the Demon King Marcus fight.
What I did is let Victoria get killed in battle, used Litis to win the battle and then revived Victoria with Cardiac Stimulant item. This removes the mucus effect and allows her to transform.

If your save file is after the final door on the way to the Marcus fight, the door closed behind you so you can't go back to fight enemies. I believe Newface said to reach out to them on Patreon if you have this kind of soft lock and they will edit the save file for you.

twkai

Reputation score
Basically the Semen state before the Demon King Marcus fight is not regular semen, but supposed to be some mucus specific to the tentacle enemies. Cleaning kits currently do not remove this mucus.
If Victoria attempts to transform while she has the mucus effect on her it will crash the game due to missing picture error. Basically Victoria transformation is not removing the mucus either and the game is looking to load a standing picture of transformed Victoria with mucus on her, which does not exist hence the crash.

Basically you need Victoria to suicide (either use the Toxic Scorpion Venom self defeat poison or just unequip everything and get her killed in battle) before you do the Demon King Marcus fight.
What I did is let Victoria get killed in battle, used Litis to win the battle and then revived Victoria with Cardiac Stimulant item. This removes the mucus effect and allows her to transform.

If your save file is after the final door on the way to the Marcus fight, the door closed behind you so you can't go back to fight enemies. I believe Newface said to reach out to them on Patreon if you have this kind of soft lock and they will edit the save file for you.
after lose to demon king Marcus , that is the end of content ??? or did i miss out something???

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
after lose to demon king Marcus , that is the end of content ??? or did i miss out something???
You can talk to Ji Meiya in crystal town. She's in the building in the upper left corner of the map. The trick is that she's invisible, but you can still talk to her, she's behind the counter. But it's true that's pretty much the end of 1.092. When you talk to Ji Meiya you can trigger a CG scene with Victoria, and you can do an optional vore monster fight. Otherwise you get a new quest from her, but you can't finish it, when you talk to the character you're supposed to capture it'll tell you that's the end of 1.092.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
I have defeated the assassin called Katrina and went to the Oasis Hotel to further the quest.
Then, I am suppose to head towards Hot Sand Port to find another NPC called Edwina but I can't find him/her.

I think I'm bugged.

Anyway to debug this other than load previous save? (quite far back)

Last edited:

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
Managed to get some time to play the update. New CG is nice, but has anyone noticed the old Ji Meiya (purple hair lady in first town) CG from the early game was edited and the guro stuff cut out? Was there a particular reason for it?

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Managed to get some time to play the update. New CG is nice, but has anyone noticed the old Ji Meiya (purple hair lady in first town) CG from the early game was edited and the guro stuff cut out? Was there a particular reason for it?
I remember there were 3 different sets of CGs for her early game part.
I think you could fight her multiple times and depending which attempt it was, it would unlock a different CG. Have you checked all 3 versions?

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
I remember there were 3 different sets of CGs for her early game part.
I think you could fight her multiple times and depending which attempt it was, it would unlock a different CG. Have you checked all 3 versions?
Yeah all three seem to be modified in some way unless there's a new version beyond the initial 1.092 that reverts the changes. The breast expansion one got covered up, the futa growth cg's 2nd part got cut out, and the guro cut's moment is removed along with its 2nd part as well.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Yeah all three seem to be modified in some way unless there's a new version beyond the initial 1.092 that reverts the changes. The breast expansion one got covered up, the futa growth cg's 2nd part got cut out, and the guro cut's moment is removed along with its 2nd part as well.
Yes you are right. I have both 1.091 and 1.092 on my device and checked the scenes in each version.
I only had access to the 2nd and 3rd scene, but they're both cut short in 1.092.

hth1113

Reputation score
How do I win this boss? My character's level is 60 to 70.
This boss acts three turns and is too aggressive.
And they ignore any defenses and attack, and they don't get any debuffs.
If the boss's physical strength is reduced, the attack and defense are too high. And we use restraint techniques.
The daemon dice buff cannot be cleared.
Is my character's level too low?

Attachments

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
How do I win this boss? My character's level is 60 to 70.
This boss acts three turns and is too aggressive.
And they ignore any defenses and attack, and they don't get any debuffs.
If the boss's physical strength is reduced, the attack and defense are too high. And we use restraint techniques.
The daemon dice buff cannot be cleared.
Is my character's level too low?
This fight was quite RNG heavy for me, the one time I was on the right track the game crashed so I had to start all over, but I'd say it depends what kind of gear you are using.

My party was Litis (main character), healer girl, Victoria and the ninja sister with better self buff activities, don't remember which is which.

I farmed the lava level in Chapter 2 and had legendary weapons on Litis and Victoria (I save scummed until I had the 25% all stats affix). If you are quick enough you were also able to get one legendary item and quickly open the dialogue and buy a 2nd one and it would only cost you 10 cores (price of one item). So I repeated this until I had the 25% stats affix on one for Victoria and gave healer girl the other.

You might also need a bit of Luck stat on your characters to prevent random disables and status effects (stun, paralyze, etc). I only started to appreciate the Luck stat when fighting the tentacle boss two updates ago. He interrupts too frequently if you're around 150 luck, but 400 luck seemed to protect quite well.

For Litis my setup was full lifesteal gems and maxing Attack and Speed stat on gear. She is quite tanky (8k-9k HP) because I usually give her the best equipment and tends to have the most stat from H-titles and Astrid room decorations. The lifesteal enables me to just go HAM all offensive and stay alive due lifesteal

Healer girl's role is just to party buff Holy Asylum and then spam the 25% defense and 25% magic defense party buffs, but then also the other buff that grants both at the same time. The stat increases from these buffs seem to stack (buff icon switched from one upward pointing arrow to two). Her primary role is to just ress people (plus outfit repair) and cleanse debuffs.

I had full +%Mat gear on Victoria, for a total around 2800-3000. At some point I traded an Accessory slot item for some item that gives ridiculous amounts of HP and some Passive %HP regen at the end of each turn. I think transformed Victoria had 12k-15k HP and 2300-2500 Magic Attack stat.
She is the heaviest hitter during this fight and does the most relevant damage.
I am playing her in fire spec. I usually start Shadow Shelter if there is risk of Silence otherwise I just throw Fire Shield and Mana-using attack that applies burn to the target while I'm building up 100 TP to transform. Then I just spam Fireball Volley and refresh Fire Shield/ 35% MAT party buff and burning effect on target.
Basically the whole fight for me was about managing Victoria's time and ensuring she spends every turn dealing damage or casting a setup ability. All my other party members had the job of dealing with revives/cleansing/healing etc.

The Ninja sister girl is the one that applies selfbuffs after attacks. Wind Messenklieger -> One True God -> Heptaslash. Can't remember if these are the exact ability names, but you'll know which one I'm talking about.
I didn't have optimal gear on her so her role was more for tempo.
Apply the 300% stat increase self-buff and combined with defensive buffs from healer girl she should start taking 0 damage from most enemy attacks. Just make sure you keep her regen on a positive balance. (the buff claims to drain 20% HP per round, but you also have regen buff from healer girl and maybe some item %HP regen)
I would use her to throw some ultimate attacks to offset some of the boss's regen, but didn't expect her to deal a lot of damage.
Her main job was to ensure healer girl has space to ressurect without distracting Victoria or Litis' from a turn where they can deal damage to the boss.
Basically her main job would be to use the Blessed Sword item to free people from restraints, or use panacea/cardiac stimulant when healer girl was incapacitated or needed to do something else that turn.

If I were in the situation from your screenshot my game plan would be to either have Victoria use the sword item to free healer girl and then use healer girl to mass ress the other party member while Victoria goes back to dealing damage or just let healer girl die and then Cardiac Stimulant her back to life + repaired outfit. Then let other 3 party members act as meat shields and buy time until you stabilize the situation, but honestly at that point in the fight the only role for other party members is to just act as backup and revive Victoria in case she gets crit and dies and also be a meat shield to reduce her likelyhood of being targeted.

hth1113

Reputation score
This fight was quite RNG heavy for me, the one time I was on the right track the game crashed so I had to start all over, but I'd say it depends what kind of gear you are using.

My party was Litis (main character), healer girl, Victoria and the ninja sister with better self buff activities, don't remember which is which.

I farmed the lava level in Chapter 2 and had legendary weapons on Litis and Victoria (I save scummed until I had the 25% all stats affix). If you are quick enough you were also able to get one legendary item and quickly open the dialogue and buy a 2nd one and it would only cost you 10 cores (price of one item). So I repeated this until I had the 25% stats affix on one for Victoria and gave healer girl the other.

You might also need a bit of Luck stat on your characters to prevent random disables and status effects (stun, paralyze, etc). I only started to appreciate the Luck stat when fighting the tentacle boss two updates ago. He interrupts too frequently if you're around 150 luck, but 400 luck seemed to protect quite well.

For Litis my setup was full lifesteal gems and maxing Attack and Speed stat on gear. She is quite tanky (8k-9k HP) because I usually give her the best equipment and tends to have the most stat from H-titles and Astrid room decorations. The lifesteal enables me to just go HAM all offensive and stay alive due lifesteal

Healer girl's role is just to party buff Holy Asylum and then spam the 25% defense and 25% magic defense party buffs, but then also the other buff that grants both at the same time. The stat increases from these buffs seem to stack (buff icon switched from one upward pointing arrow to two). Her primary role is to just ress people (plus outfit repair) and cleanse debuffs.

I had full +%Mat gear on Victoria, for a total around 2800-3000. At some point I traded an Accessory slot item for some item that gives ridiculous amounts of HP and some Passive %HP regen at the end of each turn. I think transformed Victoria had 12k-15k HP and 2300-2500 Magic Attack stat.
She is the heaviest hitter during this fight and does the most relevant damage.
I am playing her in fire spec. I usually start Shadow Shelter if there is risk of Silence otherwise I just throw Fire Shield and Mana-using attack that applies burn to the target while I'm building up 100 TP to transform. Then I just spam Fireball Volley and refresh Fire Shield/ 35% MAT party buff and burning effect on target.
Basically the whole fight for me was about managing Victoria's time and ensuring she spends every turn dealing damage or casting a setup ability. All my other party members had the job of dealing with revives/cleansing/healing etc.

The Ninja sister girl is the one that applies selfbuffs after attacks. Wind Messenklieger -> One True God -> Heptaslash. Can't remember if these are the exact ability names, but you'll know which one I'm talking about.
I didn't have optimal gear on her so her role was more for tempo.
Apply the 300% stat increase self-buff and combined with defensive buffs from healer girl she should start taking 0 damage from most enemy attacks. Just make sure you keep her regen on a positive balance. (the buff claims to drain 20% HP per round, but you also have regen buff from healer girl and maybe some item %HP regen)
I would use her to throw some ultimate attacks to offset some of the boss's regen, but didn't expect her to deal a lot of damage.
Her main job was to ensure healer girl has space to ressurect without distracting Victoria or Litis' from a turn where they can deal damage to the boss.
Basically her main job would be to use the Blessed Sword item to free people from restraints, or use panacea/cardiac stimulant when healer girl was incapacitated or needed to do something else that turn.

If I were in the situation from your screenshot my game plan would be to either have Victoria use the sword item to free healer girl and then use healer girl to mass ress the other party member while Victoria goes back to dealing damage or just let healer girl die and then Cardiac Stimulant her back to life + repaired outfit. Then let other 3 party members act as meat shields and buy time until you stabilize the situation, but honestly at that point in the fight the only role for other party members is to just act as backup and revive Victoria in case she gets crit and dies and also be a meat shield to reduce her likelyhood of being targeted.
You gave me the best advice!
The key was Victoria and Ninja.
Using Ninja's special abilities, Boss didn't automatically recover his strength and managed to defeat Victoria after a great deal of luck.
Dragon Girl was not very good as a meat shield. It was much more efficient to switch to Lithis except Dragon Girl.