What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

twkai

Reputation score
This fight was quite RNG heavy for me, the one time I was on the right track the game crashed so I had to start all over, but I'd say it depends what kind of gear you are using.

My party was Litis (main character), healer girl, Victoria and the ninja sister with better self buff activities, don't remember which is which.

I farmed the lava level in Chapter 2 and had legendary weapons on Litis and Victoria (I save scummed until I had the 25% all stats affix). If you are quick enough you were also able to get one legendary item and quickly open the dialogue and buy a 2nd one and it would only cost you 10 cores (price of one item). So I repeated this until I had the 25% stats affix on one for Victoria and gave healer girl the other.

You might also need a bit of Luck stat on your characters to prevent random disables and status effects (stun, paralyze, etc). I only started to appreciate the Luck stat when fighting the tentacle boss two updates ago. He interrupts too frequently if you're around 150 luck, but 400 luck seemed to protect quite well.

For Litis my setup was full lifesteal gems and maxing Attack and Speed stat on gear. She is quite tanky (8k-9k HP) because I usually give her the best equipment and tends to have the most stat from H-titles and Astrid room decorations. The lifesteal enables me to just go HAM all offensive and stay alive due lifesteal

Healer girl's role is just to party buff Holy Asylum and then spam the 25% defense and 25% magic defense party buffs, but then also the other buff that grants both at the same time. The stat increases from these buffs seem to stack (buff icon switched from one upward pointing arrow to two). Her primary role is to just ress people (plus outfit repair) and cleanse debuffs.

I had full +%Mat gear on Victoria, for a total around 2800-3000. At some point I traded an Accessory slot item for some item that gives ridiculous amounts of HP and some Passive %HP regen at the end of each turn. I think transformed Victoria had 12k-15k HP and 2300-2500 Magic Attack stat.
She is the heaviest hitter during this fight and does the most relevant damage.
I am playing her in fire spec. I usually start Shadow Shelter if there is risk of Silence otherwise I just throw Fire Shield and Mana-using attack that applies burn to the target while I'm building up 100 TP to transform. Then I just spam Fireball Volley and refresh Fire Shield/ 35% MAT party buff and burning effect on target.
Basically the whole fight for me was about managing Victoria's time and ensuring she spends every turn dealing damage or casting a setup ability. All my other party members had the job of dealing with revives/cleansing/healing etc.

The Ninja sister girl is the one that applies selfbuffs after attacks. Wind Messenklieger -> One True God -> Heptaslash. Can't remember if these are the exact ability names, but you'll know which one I'm talking about.
I didn't have optimal gear on her so her role was more for tempo.
Apply the 300% stat increase self-buff and combined with defensive buffs from healer girl she should start taking 0 damage from most enemy attacks. Just make sure you keep her regen on a positive balance. (the buff claims to drain 20% HP per round, but you also have regen buff from healer girl and maybe some item %HP regen)
I would use her to throw some ultimate attacks to offset some of the boss's regen, but didn't expect her to deal a lot of damage.
Her main job was to ensure healer girl has space to ressurect without distracting Victoria or Litis' from a turn where they can deal damage to the boss.
Basically her main job would be to use the Blessed Sword item to free people from restraints, or use panacea/cardiac stimulant when healer girl was incapacitated or needed to do something else that turn.

If I were in the situation from your screenshot my game plan would be to either have Victoria use the sword item to free healer girl and then use healer girl to mass ress the other party member while Victoria goes back to dealing damage or just let healer girl die and then Cardiac Stimulant her back to life + repaired outfit. Then let other 3 party members act as meat shields and buy time until you stabilize the situation, but honestly at that point in the fight the only role for other party members is to just act as backup and revive Victoria in case she gets crit and dies and also be a meat shield to reduce her likelyhood of being targeted.
How to solve the issue where u cant use cleaning kit in battle??? is this normal

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
How to solve the issue where u cant use cleaning kit in battle??? is this normal
Check comment #1570 in this thread. Basically the "semen" is not the regular type but a different debuff that is just using the same standing picture.

twkai

Reputation score
Check comment #1570 in this thread. Basically the "semen" is not the regular type but a different debuff that is just using the same standing picture.
i mean after cloth break during battle, cant seem to use cleaning kit ,not because of the semen state

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
i mean after cloth break during battle, cant seem to use cleaning kit ,not because of the semen state
Well cleaning kit would attempt to remove the semen state before repairing the outfit.
If there is any of this new type of "semen" effect cleaning kit will not be able to remove it so outfit will not be restored.

Newface is too lazy to implement a fix and said for now you just need to die and revive to repair outfit.

newbiee

Reputation score
Help guys, 1633189643020.png What should I do after this conversation? Is there any tool guide?

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I cannot remember exactly what the next step is for that plotline, but have you tried interacting with all the previous NPCs, revisiting all landmarks in the town?
Try going back to the room at the in, speak to the merchant guy again, maybe try speaking to the queen/consultant in the throne room one more time, try the church, etc.
If nothing works also try spending a night at the inn, don't remember if its needed to progress the plot or not.

newbiee

Reputation score
I cannot remember exactly what the next step is for that plotline, but have you tried interacting with all the previous NPCs, revisiting all landmarks in the town?
Try going back to the room at the in, speak to the merchant guy again, maybe try speaking to the queen/consultant in the throne room one more time, try the church, etc.
If nothing works also try spending a night at the inn, don't remember if its needed to progress the plot or not.
thanks you ^^, my bad didn't see the letter on table near the merchant guy.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Depend on newface how long he can get the next version ready. Hope we can rescue Victoria in the next version and also hoping litis and Victoria take their friendship further

sshinsu

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save from start of part 3 ? my save was accidently deleatied i'm literally crying right now :(((

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, seeing last update in patreon, i was thinking about donate to get game, but dont know if dev active or not, because i cant get code from him after donating. So its worth pay or wait for next update?

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Hmm, seeing last update in patreon, i was thinking about donate to get game, but dont know if dev active or not, because i cant get code from him after donating. So its worth pay or wait for next update?
Reach out to dev on Patreon.

hao10246

Reputation score
Help me plz!
I am Chinese and accidentally I delete my perfect save file.
I try to retrieve it but failed.
Please share me a save file.
I have no way else.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am just guessing the next update maybe in August like last year
I kind of got the feeling from his last post that he isn't going to have anymore updates until he finishes the game, because he's worried about pirating or something. I honestly think he's worried about that a little to much, but I'm no game developer so I guess I don't really have an understanding of their worries.