What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

psicomaniaco

Reputation score
Man, it's a shame the amputee scene with Renee was cancelled, I think it would be interesting, even if as an optional scene or something...

In fact, I've been noticing the game is getting tamer in recent years. Before, Newface wasn't afraid of doing more extreme content.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Yes.

It gives error or what?
Worked for me.
I think my locale were set to the wrong language.
I can't remember exactly, but I think for that fight I used the following team:

-Litis (Main character) to apply poison, bleed, other debuffs and slowly take down boss hp and prevent regen
-Healer Girl learns versions of her spells that are able to target the enemy. Useful for these types of battles where you need to rescue a captured character since you can just heal them. I usually apply the regen buff in first round and the heals/dispels. I can't remember if Litis melee attacks are able to hit the boss direcly or Gun Girl acts as the frontline and you need to use aoe to get your debuffs on boss. Basically if you need to use aoe, you have to dispel gun girl's debuffs with healer girl otherwise she gets reduced healing from poison/bleed debuffs. I think healer girl also has a H-damage reduction skill that gun girl could benefit from
- BDSM Dragon lady for the attack reduction debuff on boss. Not sure if it actually has any useful effect. I usually just had her at this point in the game because she was super tanky and she could resist a party wipe aoe attack and then use item to revive someone.
- Elf Archer Lady. I just had better gear on her and she is able to target enemy backline. Usually just applying fire debuff and then spamming the skill that can never miss, I think it's called tracked arrow.

I remember there was a bit of RNG involved in this fight and took me a couple tries, sometimes gun girl was just dying way too fast and I had to reset. Basically the fight is a mix of stabilising gun girl's hp and getting the boss low enough without advancing him to the next phanse until you're ready. Kinda annoying fight because you have to manage healer girl's buffs on both your party and gun girl.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
Having a HARD TIME playing as the Big Dick Orc against the assassin, archer and shield before facing Alicia.
I've been spamming Fear Roar non stop and they still deal enough dmg (Shieldgirl tosses bomb that -DEF and does 2k dmg)
Feels like a RNG fight here.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
It's been a long time since I played that fight. Could you share the save file, maybe I can help with advice?

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been a long time since I played that fight. Could you share the save file, maybe I can help with advice?
Here ya go dude.
Also there's a spear lady before them that I can't beat either due to double bleeding, -DEF and she still has dmg.
I've cleared the rest.
Do let me know if something is wrong or the games RNG is being hard.

Attachments

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I think the save is bugged.
I can't remember for sure but I think you were supposed to have more than just 3 abilities. I think Orc had an AoE bleed that dealt good damage and a chance to break clothes. And you also had some kind of H attack to heal.
I know there were issues with version 1.091 where people were saying some abilities were missing, might be worth contacting NewFace on Patreon, see if he can fix it.

I just noticed, it looks like you skipped a lot of fights when playing as the orc. I'm not sure if that caused you to skip a scripted event or you unlock new abilities on level up, but I'd try going at the Orc starting zone and battling each enemy in order.

Also it looks like the orc's basic attack (the option between pass turn and ability) is quite strong and has a chance to apply some status conditions (I've noticed bleed and silence so far)

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the save is bugged.
I can't remember for sure but I think you were supposed to have more than just 3 abilities. I think Orc had an AoE bleed that dealt good damage and a chance to break clothes. And you also had some kind of H attack to heal.
I know there were issues with version 1.091 where people were saying some abilities were missing, might be worth contacting NewFace on Patreon, see if he can fix it.

I just noticed, it looks like you skipped a lot of fights when playing as the orc. I'm not sure if that caused you to skip a scripted event or you unlock new abilities on level up, but I'd try going at the Orc starting zone and battling each enemy in order.

Also it looks like the orc's basic attack (the option between pass turn and ability) is quite strong and has a chance to apply some status conditions (I've noticed bleed and silence so far)
Ahhh.... I had my suspicions as well.
Good thing I have a back up save before the orc event.
I was wondering surely i have debuffs and sustainability of my own other than roar to stun. Sheesh.
Will go through it again from the start. Thanks for checking.

Also, to Newface if you saw this post do clarify if that's the case with my 1.091version.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
When playing as Alicia(former Queen) and I encounter the Big Dick Orc himself,
any chance of me winning this or it's a guarantee lose?

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I can't remember for sure, I think you can win it, but it will just delay him and he will return later in the story.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When playing as Alicia(former Queen) and I encounter the Big Dick Orc himself,
any chance of me winning this or it's a guarantee lose?
I don't much remember either, pretty sure you're scripted to lose sooner or later no matter what.

orlmente1

Reputation score
Any tips for beating this guy?

I'm completely stuck. Once he gets to half health it just becomes impossible, his passive will start healing him and damaging Kalena for at least 30k per turn and there's absolutely no way I can deal enough damage, keep Kalena alive and keep my party alive through all that. I can somewhat keep myself alive with items, but I just don't deal enough damage to counter his healing and even with Madeleine healing Kalena for about 20k per turn, it's just a matter of time until he crits, drains her for like 70k and ruins my run. It invariably ends with Kalena dead and him still at half HP or more because I just couldn't outdamage his drains.

Any sort of help would be much appreciated.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Litis (Main Character) has a spec that applies, I think it's called "Blood Poison" to enemies. Basically you want to maintain that blood poison and some sort of bleeding debuff on the enemy to drastically reduce the healing it receives and also deal good amount of damage over time (as it's percent of enemy's max health).

The fight is a bit of RNG, Kalena has to be lucky in the early turns. What I would do is build some TP on Litis and then use the Poison skill in the "Magic" category that costs both TP and MP, then use Madeleine's single target dispel to remove the debuffs from Kalena. You'll probably also want to use Madeleine's skill that reduces chance of receiving crits on Kalena, don't remember the name of all skills.

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah you want to use poison and damage over time to counter enemies that heal a lot. I almost always use Litis's poison spec even if some enemies are immune to it. That fight is still a pain though because you need to make sure not to poison and debuff Kalena, and keep her buffed with Madeline's skills to reduce the damage she takes.

It's definitely one of the hardest fights in the game.

Litis's extra strong poison skill does something like 95 or 99% reduction in healing. If he normally heals 30k, he'll heal for like 300 after effecting him with it. And most damage over time deal damage based on enemy max HP, so once a boss is effected by poison, it stops being a DPS race. The poison alone would be able to kill him given time. You can work more on healing your party or Kalena while using single target burst skills when you can.

Last edited:

orlmente1

Reputation score
Thank you both. I still lost a ton of times to unlucky crits from his drain skill on Kalena but I finally got him. The poison tip was extremely helpful, I always used the first of Litis' advanced jobs as even that one has plenty of ways to stop bosses from regenerating so I never felt the need to swap. Even in the run I won I was pretty lucky, I couldn't wait to save the dang game. There's a boss I never want to see again, goodness me.

Thanks again.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
Heyo, I got this legendary Hat item for Kalina called Lucky Hat (after defeating the boss from the crystal in your castle) but I cant seem to equip it on her.
By that, I mean its in my inventory when I view it in my bag but when I open up the equipment tab, it isnt there.
This a bug or some conditions need to be met in order to equip?

LastDeadEnd

Reputation score
Heyo, I got this legendary Hat item for Kalina called Lucky Hat (after defeating the boss from the crystal in your castle) but I cant seem to equip it on her.
By that, I mean its in my inventory when I view it in my bag but when I open up the equipment tab, it isnt there.
This a bug or some conditions need to be met in order to equip?
late reply but if you still don't know how to use it
its a job specific you need to use the kalina physical job class (the top)