Newlywed Life (Jenna;TiffTiff)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Destined Union (Jenna)

"We normally do." Griffin replied. Once on top of her, and sharing a kiss with her, Griffin lowered himself to plant a more firm kiss on his wife-to-be's lips. Holding himself there for a moment, Jenna could feel his heartbeat throbbing as quick as her own as he seemed to be building courage. After a kiss that lasted for a whole minute, Griffin drew away, before looking down. Pushing himself up slightly, he looked down at Jenna's chest, appealed by her breasts by the apparent way he was looking at them. After a moment of appreciating her chest, he leaned down, and kissed her once more, but not on her lips. His mouth kissed one of her points, nursing on her breast as one hand slid down along her side, and to her leg as his hand gave gentle encouragement for her to spread her legs apart.

Should she comply, Jenna would find herself spread, and wide open to receive Griffin's manhood inside of her. As he adjusted himself, lining up his tip with her entrance, he hesitated a moment. "How is this big thing even going to fit inside you..." he whispered.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The idea that humans slept in clothes was just too weird to Jenna. It seemed like it would be sweaty and uncomfortable, especially in the summer. That was what the sheets were for anyway. In any case, almost as soon as she had broken the kiss, the Griffin leaned down more fully to give her a kiss of his own, and was much more firm about it than she had been. She closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around him tightly as they were pressed together. He was just as tense as she was, she could tell, and their hearts pounded together as their lips locked. While it seemed neither of them were terribly experienced, they certainly had passion on their side, and the kiss lasted a full minute before the human finally pulled back a little bit.

Jenna’s blush deepened as she noted that her soon-to-be husband was staring at her chest from his position above her, a little bit embarrassed but at the same time enjoying the attention. She was a little bit on the small side, especially when compared to her mother, and she had always been a little worried that she wouldn’t be able to attract a proper mate if she couldn’t even fill out the small dress she wore. To have the Griffin obviously enjoying the sight of her was quite good for her ego. When he leaned down and kissed and suckled at one of her breasts she let out a quiet gasping sound, arching her back slightly. The lizardgirl was already loving this, so when she felt her husband’s hand on her thigh, gently pushing it to one side without forcing the issue, she slowly spread her legs for him.

Jenna was wide open for the human now, and she was obviously quite wet for him too… She had been anticipating this moment for a long time. The moment when the man she loved would take her, gently, for the first time. He was lining himself up, positioning his cock to slide into her… but then objected, unsure that it would fit inside of her. "It’ll fit, don’t worry" the lizardgirl whispered back, "I’m more ready for you than I’ve ever been. Besides… even if it didn’t fit, if it hurt, I would still long to feel my wonderful husband inside me. Just be gentle, and I’m yours."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright..." Griffin replied quietly, before wrapping his arms around her, and holding on, laying his body against her's as he adjusted his hips, and pushed forward. As ready as she was, and as used to such size as she'd become, Jenna would feel his large presence enter her, and fill her easily. Her body stretched easily, and no painful bulge would form when Griffin slowly pushed his length all the way inside. "It went in... B-but you... You feel... Even better than before..." Griffin whispered, before groaning slightly. "Before I knew it... I guess I fell in love with you..." he announced, putting his lips to Jenna's neck, and kissing lightly, before gently drawing his hips back, only to thrust forward anew, Jenna's pussy in the meanwhile making such loud wet noises that echoed no doubt to those in the other room, allowing them to hear their lovemaking.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna waited somewhat impatiently for the Griffin to couple with her, holding him gently as she blushed up at him. He was moving slowly, carefully positioning himself for penetration, before finally pushing his hips forward gently. The tip slid in easily, and she bit her lip softly, a quiet moan escaping her lips as she looked up at him. The lizardgirl was so wet that the rest of his cock slipped in without any trouble, stretching her inner walls just a bit, bottoming out just before it got to her cervix. It was exactly the way she wanted it to be, nice and big like the orc’s had been without being as excessive, and she let out a soft grunt of pleasure. "I told you it would fit" she cooed out quietly, "do you feel it? How ready I am for you? How wet? You fill me so completely… so perfectly…" It was true, it just felt right to have the man inside of her, all the more so because of the feelings she had for him.

The Griffin’s admission of love made Jenna swoon and wrap her legs gently around his waist, not restraining his movements at all, just enough to put a bit of pleasant pressure on him. "I love you too!" she whispered emphatically into his ear as he began to kiss at her neck, "that moment when you saved me from marrying that pig… you were so handsome, so strong. And you came back for me, even when you could have just gone. I fell in love with you in that moment." He pulled back with his hips, withdrawing his length from her agonizingly slowly, and then pushed forward again gently. There was a lewd noise despite the pace of the thrust, a wet squelching sound echoing throughout the room as her excess love juices sloshed out against his body. The lizardgirl moaned out, licking the top of his ear and breathing heavily into it, and as the thrusts continued she made more than enough noise, both with her moaning and her overly wet sex, to be heard clearly by her parents. She wasn’t thinking about anything of the sort, though, entirely focused in on the moment.

"Please, a little faster" Jenna whispered, trying to pull him back into a deep kiss. She was already feeling quite good, her body flushed with arousal as she held onto the Griffin increasingly tightly. The physical pleasure, the emotion, it was all building inside of her. She didn’t even need to tighten herself, so perfect was his cock, and she wanted to make this moment last in any case. Still, she couldn’t help but try to squeeze him in deeper whenever he hilted himself with her legs, wanting to feel him poke at her deepest spot. He wasn’t as skilled as the orc had been, didn’t know how to drag the maximum of pleasure out of her sensitive insides, but that hardly mattered in a moment like this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jenna's folds embraced his length entering her, Griffin blushed at the words of lust and love that came from her mouth following. "You... Y-you sure like to talk about lewd things..." he replied to her, before thrusting faster upon her demand. Getting into it, he began going at a fair pace. For every second Jenna may count, his manhood was hilting inside of her, and his scrotum was bouncing against her ass. His speed went faster, and faster, before he was rapidly hilting inside of her. "Cumming...!" he announced, before Jenna would feel his scrotum flap against her for the final time, before it twitched, and pulsed, pushing his seed inside of her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I… can’t help it, when you make me feel so lewd" Jenna replied in a whisper, blushing herself at how forward she was being. She pulled the Griffin into a deep kiss before either of them could say more, moaning into his mouth as he began to thrust faster at her request. It felt so good, and it was clear he was getting as into it as she was by the growing enthusiasm with which he pounded her. Their coupling was even louder now, her love juices sloshing lewdly out of her sex as he drilled her, the sound of their hips colliding resounding through the room and doubtlessly into the next, where her parents sat. She could feel every inch of his member as it filled her completely, pleasantly stretching her inner walls each and every second, his balls slapping against her rear with every thrust. The lizardgirl pulled away from the kiss with a loud moan, hugging the man to her with both arms and legs.

"You’re making me feel so good, my husband… I’m… going to…" she called out between moans, urging him on. He was going faster and faster, until finally he was sawing into her at the perfect pace, hitting deep within her with each powerful thrust. She trembled in his arms, her eyes fixed on his, her entire upper body flushed red with arousal. Before the Griffin had struggled to make her cum before he peaked twice. Now, with the modification the wedding magic had made to his dick, he was about to drive her to orgasm before him. Just before he announced his orgasm she cried out "oh honey I’m… I’m… aaahhhnnnn!" and came hard, her tight pussy squeezing him more tightly in a powerful rhythm as if to milk him of his seed. Seconds later she felt him unload inside of him, his hot spunk rushing into her womb as his cock twitched inside of her. She held him tight, locking him with her as she pulled him in for another deep kiss, her tongue probing his mouth with passion as she closed her eyes tight. Waves of pleasure crashed over her as she held the one she loved in her arms, taking his seed inside of her and perhaps working on their first child… Without any doubt this was the best night of her life thus far. "I love you… husband…" she whispered when she finally broke the kiss, gently stroking the human’s back.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thrusting faster and faster, Jenna would find that as her orgasm was building, so was his. Griffin was grunting and panting, soon moaning into Jenna's mouth as she kissed him. He continued his pace, holding her as tightly as she was holding him as Jenna would feel him bury himself inside of her and stay there as she came, her pussy twitching around his cock as his manhood throbbed, releasing his seed inside of her and filling her up entirely, causing a great deal to spill out from her lips with his length still inside, globs of cum running down her ass.

Breathing with satisfaction from the climax, Griffin took a deep breath before letting out a deep sigh. "I suppose mamono really are something else... This thing of mine would kill a normal girl, I'd think." he announced. "I fear I could get addicted to this..."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Every little grunt and moan the Griffin made spurred Jenna on that much more, made her feel even better for pleasing him. They came more or less together, hot seed spurting into the lizardgirl’s womb plentifully as her insides spasmed against his length, milking him for all she was worth… And there was so much of it, too. She kissed him with passion, muffling the sounds of her bliss as the excess spunk oozed from their coupling, dribbling down her ass into the sheets. When he was finally done cumming and the kiss was broken, she still didn’t let go of her husband to be, still holding him tight with both arms and legs, holding him inside of her warm, cum-slick pussy. "I could easily become addicted to you" she replied quietly, looking deeply into his eyes, "it’s not such a bad thing." They laid together for a little while before she blushed darkly, thinking of something important at such a late juncture… "Is… ‘Griffin’ your name? "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Griffin's face went red at her announcement of easily becoming addicted to him, though he seemed to welcome her question as a good distraction from that line of thought. "... Lance." He revealed suddenly. "Griffin is just my family name. My full name is... Or perhaps was, due to our marriage... Lance Griffin."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And so they stared at one another before falling asleep eventually, his cock sealed inside her the entire time. Jenna would awake before Griffin, as familiar sounds from the cave echoed into the room, sounds of ceremony, leaving little question as to what ceremony it was, given the circumstances.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Well, at least Griffin had been one of his names. Apparently his full name was Lance Griffin. "That’s a nice name. I like it. And your name won’t change, it’s fine" Jenna replied, continuing to stroke his back gently as she held her husband to be inside of her. They stayed like that for a while, cuddling each other into a deep, pleasant sleep, still locked together sexually. The lizardgirl woke up quite a bit later, yawning as she continued to clutch the human in her arms, listening to the sounds that were being offered to her. It seemed that there were busy preparations for what she knew to be her wedding ceremony… She began to softly kiss Lance on the cheek, intending to wake him that way, before the two of them got dressed and went outside. She wanted to have a conversation with her father before the ceremony, though, alone if possible, though her mother might be able to answer her question as well.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When they next awoke, Griffin awoke slowly, before groaning as they both shifted to leave bed. "Damn... I forgot what we were supposed to do next." he sighed. "I feel drained just after last time." he admitted, his cock slipping out of Jenna's pussy with a wet sound, drawing a moan from Griffin. As he went to put clothes on, Jenna's mother suddenly peeked in.

"There's no need for such clothes," she dismissed any notion of covering their shame. "The ceremony is ready for you two. Don't keep your sisters waiting, Jenna."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Good morning to you too, honey" Jenna replied, grinning a little bit as she slipped out from under her husband to be. "You'll be just fine. You had a good sleep." She too went to put on her clothing, but her mother quickly intervened, telling them the ceremony was ready. "Already?" the lizardgirl asked incredulously, "I thought we'd have some time before... I wanted to talk with dad before the ceremony. Can I? Where is he?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His father peaked his head in as well. Again, while Jenna was naked. "Yes, Jenna?" he inquired, not reacting at all to his daughter's naked body before Griffin fetched the blanket and covered himself and his wife-to-be with it. "... It's nothing I haven't seen before." Jenna's father announced.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Daddy, I wanted to talk to you alone" Jenna replied quietly, taking a step forward as her husband-to-be attempted to cover the two of them. She rolled her eyes a little, turning to him and saying "Dad's seen me naked plenty of times. He used to bathe me when I was a kid, after all. I'm not ashamed for him to see me like this." She turned back to her parents then, asking "do we have time for a quick conversation?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I do." he replied, before Griffin put his pants on, and took his black shirt, walking out with Jenna's mother, who indicated she wished to speak with Jenna's husband as well. Once they were gone, Jenna's father leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, thinking. "I didn't think you'd return like this. Violated by an orc and then soon to be married to the son of my best friend. Certainly strange circumstances." he announced. "But, you have your mother's determination, so little can stop you once you set your mind to it."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The Griffin began to put on his clothes quickly, and then left room with Jenna’s mother, allowing her father to step inside and speak to her. He seemed to be in a thoughtful mood, and the lizardgirl listened to him with a bit of a blush, still humiliated that they knew of her violation at the hands of the orc. She paused for a moment, thinking over how she wanted to phrase this… "When you married mom… Did it change you?" she asked finally, just coming out and saying it. "Did you want to do it? Because I feel like… I’m worried that Griffin didn’t want me until the Bishop cast her spell. I want him to love me, not to be magically forced to love me, and I feel like that’s how it works just from the way he’s been acting… Like he’s compelled to want exactly what I want."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course I loved your mother before we got married." her father replied. "Besides, the magic works exactly the way you want it to. Yes, I was changed. I wanted to have sex with your mother more often than I wanted to before, and I found myself... Rather humble in her presence so that she could dictate her authority, but if you really want to know, then you can make it so. Just ask him for the truth, and know that you want the truth. His answer will be true." he replied. "And remember, you control what the magic does. If what you truly want is for him to not be controlled at all, then he won't be."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna listened quietly to her father, chin in her hand, scratching her cheek gently. If this were true it was practically ideal. She could keep Lance from freaking out too much at any given time, that was true, and at the same time she didn’t have to warp him into thinking any particular way if she didn’t want to. "Mom would use it that way, wouldn’t she?" she spoke up after a pause, grinning a little bit. Of course her authoritarian mother made her husband submissive to her. "Thanks Dad. Love you" she said, taking a few steps towards him and wrapping him up in a gentle hug, not minding that she was nude. She hadn’t realized just how much she had missed him. With that she was ready to face the ceremony. The questions she had for Griffin would have to wait until afterwards, for his safety. After all, an eligible bachelor like him in the middle of the Great Hollow wouldn’t last very long without being challenged by any number of other lizardgirls.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You've become a lot stronger, Jenna." her father said, returning the embrace strongly. "Though you cannot ignore how strong you could have been. After the ceremony, let us practice on the sunset cliff." he offered, a spot of his mention indicated by both how the clan found it to be romantic and how roomy it was while still being treacherous, a good training location. "Griffin's father was an incredibly talented man, and it seems his son acts in his exact image. Hone your skills, and prove yourself to Griffin."

Once their embrace broke, and Jenna would set off for the ceremony, there was a gathering of eager girls of the clan around him as Griffin patiently held his arms in the air as if refusing to touch any of them, while simultaneously silently calling for help. "Polygamy is acceptable~!" one girl begged. "C'mon, don't tell me you can't handle this many opponents~?" another teased. "We're challenging you, cmooon~!" and another begged.