Newlywed Life (Jenna;TiffTiff)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Destined Union (Jenna)

"Gren... She's alright!" Jenna's mother announces as if relieved. "I was so worried... A week after you vanished, Jenna, she vanished too." her mother revealed. "You were both gone... I guess that's what Gren was up to the whole time." she said with worry.

"That was succubus magic she used." Griffin added. "I don't recall lizardkin being able to use such dangerous magics."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"She's been gone that long?" Jenna asked, incredulous. "I thought she had been back with you all this time. She acted like she was. I wonder what got into her..." That the girl had been deceiving her all this time was just as worrisome as anything else, really. She had vainly hoped that this had been a sudden change caused by the young lizardgirl's meeting the wrong creature, but at the very least it had been a while. "Succubus magic?" she asked suddenly at the Griffin's assertion, "you mean a demon's done this to Gren? Do you think we could solve the problem by killing the demon?" She was ready to do most anything to "save" her little sister.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Succubus magic spreads like a virus," Griffin replied, before shaking his head. "I doubt killing the original offender would really solve anything."

Jenna's mother put her claw on Jenna's shoulder. "Jenna, let's wait for her to come to us again. Let's go back to the Great Hollow to celebrate your marriage." she said with kindness, before her grip got tighter. "Don't forget about the honeymoon with your husband..."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Then… is there at least a cure?" Jenna asked quietly. She knew very little about this “succubus magic” the Griffin was talking about it. She had just assumed it was some sort of black magic, and hadn’t come across much of that in any of her studies. Her people were, after all, warriors, not mages.

Her mother’s gentle touch snapped her out of her thinking about the possibility of saving Grenberia, the words heartening her a little. It had been a long time since the older woman had sounded so kind towards her, and she was starting to like it. The tightened grip and the next line, of course, soured it quite a bit. "You stay out of my bedroom, mother" Jenna said harshly, her tail thumping the ground, "how our honeymoon goes is between my husband and I, not you!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's my business!" Jenna's mother announced, getting Jenna into a headlock. "You're going to give me grandchildren, or I'm going to do horrible things to you!" she announced.

Griffin look at the scene with a smile, and seemed to shed a tear. "Choking her just like my mother used to choke me... Brings back memories." he said as he wiped away a tear.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I don't have to give you grandchildren on the first night of marriage damn it!" Jenna shouted, flailing as her mother put her into a headlock. "And don't you get all smug about this!" she yelled at the Griffin, not appreciating the way he was reacting to this whole situation, "or I'll really give you a honeymoon and you won't like it!" The lizardgirl was sure he hadn't suddenly become a sex freak, so maybe that would wipe the smile off his face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thoughts of rape so soon..." Griffin put his knuckles to his forehead as if to tolerate Jenna's shortcomings.

"Take no offense, Griffin! My daughter is merely excited!" her mother insisted. "She will charm you the normal way." she announced.

Humming, Griffin nodded. "If we're not to give chase to Gren, then I suppose moving along with what I've gotten myself into is for the best." he surrounded to the situation, before offering his hand to Jenna. "All jokes aside, I suppose I shall at least give you the chance you've been asking for. I hope you're a good cook." he said.

His words made Jenna's mother pale.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

This was all so annoying. Jenna was beginning to doubt whether or not fate had made a mistake pushing her and the Griffin together, just as it had when it had made her her mother’s daughter. Of course, he was handling this all so calmly… maybe it was the wedding magic, but he was handling it so much better than she had thought he would. Her mother finally let go of her neck when the soldier offered her his hand, and the lizardgirl quickly took it, straightening up and getting away from her mother, though she went pale right along with the older woman when he mentioned her cooking. She was… quite wretched at cooking, actually. She let out a nervous giggle, her tail thumping the ground lightly, as she just said "well, let’s get home."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenna's mother looked to her with an expression of serious concern. "Why don't you go ahead, Griffin? I want to spend some time with my daughter. You know the way back, right?" she inquired, stepping up close to Jenna.

Griffin nodded to her, waving the two women goodbye. "Yeah, see you there." he announced. And once he was out of sight, Jenna's mother grabbed her by the back of her head, and pulled her head closer while leaning forward until their foreheads touched together, her pale-ish gray eyes looking into Jenna's of the same color, an obvious sign of inheritance.

"If you cook for him with your skill alone, you are doomed." her mother said flatly. "For the sake of my grandchildren, I will help you. You will follow my instructions word for word, understand? If you screw this up... I don't think I need to tell you what horrors I will unleash upon you."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna inwardly groaned when her mother suggested that the Griffin go on ahead to her home, knowing more or less what was coming. He agreed, and as soon as he turned away her mother grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in close, until their foreheads were touching, their gray eyes mere inches apart. "You think I don’t know that? I’m a terrible cook… I’ll follow your instructions, but not because of you!" Jenna replied, her tail thumping against the ground forcefully behind her, "I’ll do it because I love him and want him to enjoy my cooking!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Like mother like daughter, both Jenna and her mother's tails were thumping the ground as they faced off at one another. "Well then," her mother began, her voice almost like that of a voice of challenge. "I'm going to teach you how to make the best bacon in our entire clan! He will be hungry soon, and you will have to learn quickly. Thankfully, all of these pigs here are quite meaty." she noted, while the orcs quivered in fear.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Wait... bacon...?" Jenna asked, raising an eyebrow as she stared back at her mother. "We can't just kill one of them for meat!" She was absolutely incredulous that the idea had been suggested by her mother, who normally was not like that. "It would be dishonorable, and I am not going to compromise my principles over dinner! Principles, I might add, that you taught me!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We're going to use the ones that died in the battle, you buffoon." her mother chided her, pointing to one of the slain orcs, before stepping over to it, and picking her up by the arm as if she were merely a fat pillow. "Come, my fool daughter." her mother announced, dragging the pig along.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna blushed a little bit at not having thought of using the corpses from the battle... "Even so, that feels... disgusting" she protested as she watched her mother grabbing one of them and beginning to drag it off. "Fine, though, whatever" she replied as she started to follow the older mamono, resigning herself to the weirdness.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Did you become a vegetarian?" her mother inquired, before quickly finding an out of the way area to set up a fire and spit. "Regardless, let me show you how to cook something basic. All you have to do is let this meat cook over the fire until it's safe to eat." she began, before taking a foot long blade from her waist belt, and suddenly goring the orc in front of Jenna without hesitation or remorse. "Cut up the meat, make sure you collect as much of the good meat as possible, and as little of the bad stuff, like the fat." she offered to show Jenna the gooey looking fat if she wasn't too repulsed already.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"No, I’m just not used to eating people I’ve spoken with before" Jenna replied indignantly as she followed her mother, trying to get her to understand why this was an odd thing to her. Eventually they came to a sort of out of the way area, where the older lizard quickly set up a spit and built a fire. She nodded at the brief instructions and then watched without much squeamishness as the orc was split open from crotch to throat, having seen enough death even just in the attack to know what the insides of an orc looked like; it wasn’t that that she objected to, after all, she just had a hangup over eating it afterwards. "But how do I know what’s good meat and what’s bad?" she asked as she looked at the gooey fat of the pig-girl, "Just muscle and skin? Or is there more?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Muscle is the best part." she answered, showing Jenna the best meat on the pig, and how to cut it out properly. "You can't get the meat without a little fat and other such ill wanted parts. Just do the best you can with the meat you have." She continued. "Also, it's not such a bad idea to cook the meat with some fat around it. Gives it flavor. Also, some herbs, garlic..." Her mother began going over how to season her food properly, before stabbing a large stick through the meat she had collected, impaling some bits that didn't make it, before putting it on a spit over the fire, and directing Jenna to rotate it slowly. "Keep the fire going while slowly rotating the meat. You can leave it alone initially, but it needs to be cooked all over before it'll truly become delicious."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna watched as her mother cut out the pig-girl’s muscle, thinking it reasonably easy to distinguish from the rest of the meat. Still, she didn’t want to have to… “process…” any orcs like this herself. She just hoped that it looked similar for all such meat. She nodded quietly at the instructions about cooking it with some fat around it, filing that away in her memory. Cooking was so complex, and that was why the lizardgirl had never really been able to “get” it before. Or at least, that was what she told herself. When instructed to do so she began to turn the spit slowly, allowing the meat to cook evenly, or at least a good approximation of evenly. "So how exactly will I know when to take it off?" she asked, focusing way more than was necessary for such a simple task, stressed out about the results. She couldn’t screw this up, she wanted to make a good first meal for her new husband.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just watch the meat. Once the entire outside looks cooked, take a knife and cut into it to observe the inside. If the inside is cooked as well, not bloody, then it's ready for eating." her mother replied. And they spent a little while cooking the food, Jenna cooking it while her mother tried to aid her. Eventually, the food was done, and Jenna's mother started putting the meat into a sack. "Here, take this to him. Tell him you made it." her mother announced. "Technically you did, but you're not out of the woods yet."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna nodded at her mother when she explained how to tell that the meat was ready, watching it more closely. She tried to think back to the meat that Grenberia had cooked for her a few days ago, to how it looked, because it had been more or less perfectly cooked. When it got that look, or at least as close as the lizardgirl could remember it, she cut into the meat and found that it wasn’t bloody. It took a while though, and Jenna helped her mother take the meat off the spit and put it into a sack, to take to the Griffin. "Yeah, I know… I’ll need to do this all for myself soon. Still, that wasn’t so hard. Maybe it’ll get easier with time" she said, as she picked up the sack and began to head home to her new husband, to have their first meal together as a couple.