Newlywed Life (Jenna;TiffTiff)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Destined Union (Jenna)

"Thank you! Thank you!" the orc squealed, completely submissive to Jenna.

"This is why I hate orcs." Griffin groaned. "Dominant one second, and then so pathetic the next. They're disgusting." Looking to Jenna, with a brief glance to her mother that was still doting on him, Griffin gestured at the pig girl. "Let's just kill her. She's the one who did this to you, right?" he asked.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"We aren't going to kill her" Jenna said firmly, glaring at the Griffin. "I don't kill helpless people, and though she may have... raped me, I don't think that's worthy of death. Don't be so dismissive of lives." In truth she hadn't been treated too badly under the circumstances. The orc could have been much more harsh and demanding, and had every right to be so, but had been alright about things.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Griffin's eyes immediately became half closed. "... You like the porker, don't you?" he asked Jenna with a look of pity.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"You don't have to like someone to not want to kill them" Jenna replied with a shake of her head. "Of course I don't like her, but I don't see the need to kill her."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After feeling the orc get on her knees, and wrap her arms around Jenna's leg, Griffin pointed at the plump woman. "You planning on keeping it?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna's eye twitched as she felt the orc get up and hug her leg, not sure she liked where this was going. "No, I have no intention of 'keeping' her. She can stay here with her people" she replied, wanting to get this incident with the orcs over with and go back home. Then again, what would she do about home now? The Griffin probably wouldn't want to live out in her cave with her...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"N-noooo!" the orc cried. "My love for you did not vanish with that man's punch! I lost my virginity to you, my love!" she announced.

"... Who got raped again?" Griffin asked with uncertainty.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I don't like the way you said that" Jenna said angrily, pointing a claw at the Griffin as he insinuated that it had been she who had raped the orc. "As for you, it doesn't matter if you love me or not, I'm married now. There's no room for you in that life. So stay here and find someone else" she answered as she wheeled around to face the orc, a stern look on her face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Then let this little piggy be your slaaaave~!" the orc cried in a completely pathetic display. "I can't stand the thought of parting with you!" she begged, groveling at Jenna's feet.

"She's probably gonna follow us. I'll make it quick," Griffin said with a sigh, taking the orc's own hammer into his hand and lifting it over his head.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I don't want a slave!" Jenna shouted loudly at the orc, getting really frustrated with this situation. The Griffin certainly wasn't helping matters either, as he picked up the orc's hammer and lifted it high, preparing to kill her. "Stop! I said we weren't going to kill her!" the lizardgirl screamed, starting to take on an enraged quality. "If you really want to be my slave, then you'll follow my orders, right!? Stay here in this camp and do as your told, then! I want my slave to leave me alone!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"NOOOOOOO!" the orc squealed, lunging and hugging Jenna again. "What must I be to be near my first love!?" she asked desperately.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna groaned as the orc begged even harder, really not wanting to put up with this. "Stop being so pathetic, for one thing. For another... your being around me interferes with my being with my own first love" she said quietly, shaking her leg to try and knock the orc away. "So if you really do love me, you'll do as I say and stay here, and leave me be."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I won't get in the way, swear!" the orc swore to Jenna, falling back after Jenna shakes her off, and then grips her leg again, before squealing just like a pig as Griffin grabs her, and drags her off.

"Enough already, go for a swim!" Griffin shouts, before throwing the squealing pig into the lake nearby with a large splash.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The orc was quite persistent in her begging, rebounding after being shaken off by Jenna, grabbing at her leg again. This figured to continue for some time, until finally the Griffin grabbed the pig-girl and picked her up easily, tossing the plump monstergirl into the lake. "Thank you for that. Now let's get out of here quickly, before she gets up out of the lake" the lizardgirl said, not interested in having the squealing pig attached to her leg once again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moving along quickly, Griffin, Jenna, and her mother walked through the village, before they came upon a familiar sight. "Hah! When I heard you got porked, I couldn't stop laughing, but here you are!" announced a young lizard's voice.

"Gren!" Jenna's mother shouted.

Griffin growled as he took a step forward, pointing to the blade in the lizard's hand. "That's mine, you little brat!"

"And you broke lizard tradition by marrying a man you beat? Calling you my sister is really wearing me down, you know?" the little lizard shrugged.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna, her mother, and the Griffin quickly rushed their way through the orc camp, trying to get out before the one that had attached to her got back out of the lake and followed them. Of course, after a time they found their path blocked by Grenberia, still holding the Griffin’s sword. Jenna’s ears burned at what the girl said, anger welling up inside of her. She loved her little sister, a lot, but she could feel only contempt and dislike coming off of the girl now. She waited until everything had been said before finally snapping. "Shut up!" she shouted, clenching her claws tightly, "I didn’t plan this, it wasn’t intentional! Unlike you! Not only were you planning on marrying a man you defeated, you were going to defeat him by illegitimate means! So don’t you dare talk down to me, little sister!" She didn’t know what else to say, what to do, she just wanted the Gren that she had always known back.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ho-ho! You're really in no position to be saying that, are you, sis?" Grenberia reminded Jenna of her own marriage. "Besides, none of that stupid stuff matters now! I met with a kind lady who gave me lots of power, and the ability to get even more power when I rape! So, sis~" Grenberia suddenly charged forth with Griffin's blade, before he stepped forth and blocked her blade from striking Jenna. "What if I take your husband?" she asked her sister.

Suddenly glowing with a black aura, Grenberia unleashed unholy strength, breaking Griffin's block, and sending him sliding back along the ground. In an instant, she jumped and was over to his body, "What if I get him to marry me too?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna flinched when Grenberia rushed at her suddenly, swinging that large blade at her. She likely would have been cut badly if the Griffin hadn’t stepped in and blocked, and the shock that her sister had very nearly maimed her mixed with the slow sinking in of what the young lizardgirl had actually said. Whoever this “kind lady” was, her presence might explain this sudden shift in her beloved little sister’s behavior. The threat to steal her husband was the last straw, and Jenna was just about to say something when Gren began to glow with a foul black aura, and with a strength that was clearly not her own broke the soldier’s block and sent him flying, jumping atop him. Jenna let out an inhuman screech of pure rage, darting over as quickly as she could, trying to grab her sister and slam her to the ground with as much force as she could muster. Whoever had done this to her would pay, that was for sure, but in the moment Grenberia had to be stopped before something regrettable happened.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Charging forth, Jenna's grip on her sister's body was met by her taking a firm, defensive stance and grabbing Jenna back. Siezing the opportunity Jenna made, Griffin grabbed at his sword in Gren's hand and wrenched it violently from her grip, claiming his weapon and slashing it in an instant, causing Gren's immediate retreat as she rolled back, out of Jenna's grip before making a leap away. "Wow! I was caught off guard! When did you get so brave, sis? You must really love him now." she chuckled. "Okay, you can keep him. I just wanted to check on you anyways. Bye!" she said, before darting off quickly along the mountain terrain.

With his sword in hand, Griffin finally returned it to it's sheath. "Your sister is annoying." Griffin growled.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jenna got a pretty firm grip on her little sister, but the girl managed to take on a good defensive stance and grab her back. The somewhat failed attack created just enough of an opening for the Griffin to step in and seize the initiative, though, and he grabbed his sword with a quick motion and slashed it at Grenberia. The young lizardgirl rolled out of the way, breaking Jenna’s grip on her at the same time and taunting her big sister. "I was always brave, when did you get so wicked!?" she shouted back angrily, about to charge again. "Don’t you run away from me! Come back here!" she yelled, running for a few steps after Gren, but the younger girl was easily faster than her. "She wasn’t always like this" she protested at the Griffin’s growl, now that the adrenaline wasn’t rushing quite so much looking quite dejected. "She used to be a sweet girl."