What's new

Niflheimr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Niflheimr

@Censuur: I stopped reading at 'you have shown no initiative in trying to understand the situation.' Topic dies. Now.

@Hand: Did you try installing the japanese RPG maker XP in the link? I'm pretty sure that the main source of most of these problems is something else but that sometimes fixes that. If that doesn't work gimme a day and I can upload my RGSS103J.DLL file. Throwing that directly into the folder may solve the issue. Other than that I'm not sure what else can be done other than running it in Japanese Unicode with all this being done on it.

Re: Niflheimr

i can see where nanie is coming from he wants everyone to help the guy and not just yell at him saying your doing it all wrong

but i also see where everyone else is coming from he should try to post stuff get us to better understand whats wrong with his game which makes perfect sense it really does

but there is a line in the middle we can tell him what he needs to do in order for us to help him of course i didnt do anything because obviously im kind of new here aswell but someone did help me in here as well i cant remember the name of that person but they helped me alot

as you can tell i dont post much but im aiming to post more hopefully i hit :D

MohawkLogan:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back