What's new

Nigeria, Africa.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nigeria, Africa.

(Heh, out of curiosity, will there be any, "perverted" monsters that might seek to sexually harass the men and women of the organization? I'm just wondering, because it just seems like all I have to do to figure out what I'm up against is to check a Resident Evil wiki.)

Roger shook his head, "No, but I'm lucky the fucking shrapnel from your grenade didn't take care of that instead." he said in a scolding manner to Chris, having moved in front of Dex to shield her from any possible particles that might harm her. Roger didn't at all feel bad for Chris' pain. He knew that as a man, you're supposed to be used to pain. And you were considered weak if you couldn't handle it.

"Alright, if you're feelin' better, Hercules, then lets shut up and keep moving. I'd imagine all that racket probably pissed a few more of them off, and I don't want to be here when they come looking to see what's up." Roger said, ready to follow Chris as soon as he started walking, while keeping near Dex for obvious reasons.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Damn right there will be! But I'm not saying when :p )

Chris glared at the tubes, almost seeming to dare anything to come at them again.

"We move after I copy a map of this place and get back to Sean. In the meantime, did that thing break your skin damnit? Wait, never mind, you answered that. Good, don't let one of them do it unless you want to be trying to eat the flesh off the rest of us. That's of course assuming I can't get you the anti-virus in time, which I do have."

He moved to the terminal, calling up the maps, saving them to his mini comp (can't think of the fucking name, P.A I want to say but doesn't sound right). He shook his head, apparently not liking what it was he was seeing.

Chris had half a mind to demonstrate the effects mixing two viruses caused for RJ, but that would mean he'd have to convert the young man, something he wasn't going to do.

Finally he pulled out the Farnsworth, and started a channel.

((They'll move about some while he talks to Sean, but mostly this is time for you all to talk amongst yourselves. Sean and Chris have quite a bit to discuss, so hopefully this gives SOME time.))

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger sighed, and holstered his gun, before walking with Chris as the lead, following the man while making sure he was close enough to protect Dex if need be. He didn't want to be near Sarah, as an image of himself being shot by Sarah in the back goes through his mind, he made sure not to get too close to the gun slinging madwoman.

"Huh... I wonder if you and I are the only ones who show these things enough respect to fear them." he said to Dex, before turning his head to look at her, "So... Why did you decide to work for these guys?" he asked her, hoping to accomplish what he failed to do in the plane, and get to know his comrades better.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I highly doubht that virus would do anything to me, unless it overides what I allready got batshit-crazy running through me," she pointed out, looking herself over. "Just a few scratches, surprisenly. No open sores, we're good."

As RJ talked to her, she looked to him, slightly surprised. "To put it simply, be here, or be in a test tube," she noted dryly

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As RJ talked to Dex, Sarah looked to him, slightly surprised. "To put it simply, be here, or be in a test tube," she noted dryly
Roger didn't answer. He only started to grind his teeth a little when he felt her eyes looking upon him. He instinctively reached up to adjust a hat that wasn't there, and ended up scratching his forehead in discomfort. He remained silent, waiting for Dex's answer...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Consider any character replies to be retro-active to this post, so Rule's reply and anything learned would have happened before this post.))

Chris closed the Farnsworth. "Alright, new fucking plan. To hell with figuring out why this place still has working B.O.W's here. We're to move into the Catacomb area beneath here, find the artifact, bag it and get the fuck out, got it? Someone obviously beat us here, I don't intend to stick around to find out who. We can find that out later, preferably when I can make sure your all out of potential danger."

They began moving, and soon enough they'd come to the area dictated on the map. It was a large room, pretty well empty, no clues as to what it might have once been. What was most disturbing was, where they needed to go break through the floor to get to the tunnel, there was already a gaping hole.

"Fuck .... stay sharp, we're not alone."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Thank you captain odvious," Sarah deadpans, looking worriedly around, especially at the cieling for unwary Lickers.

(I dunno, Rule seems to be MIA all of a sudden X: hope it ain't our faults)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dex sighs as she replies to RJ. "I'm not used to the guns blazing approach that these fellows seem to require. I'm just a bit at loss about what I'm supposed to do here. Maybe I would've been better off with the ones in Colorado. . ." Her answer to the second question is a shrug. "I'm an agent of the government. They tell me where to go and what to do, and I go there and do it. . . Like now", she adds after Chris explains the plan.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger raised an eyebrow at Dex, "Are you kiddin'?" he asked her, "Even though there are certain people I'd rather distance myself from in that group, I'd rather be anywhere but in some science facility in the middle of a hot-ass wasteland." he then looked straight ahead, "But, I owe these guys... So I don't really have any better of a reason than you as to why I came along." he admitted. Roger then gave Dex a nudge with his elbow, almost as if it was meant to be encouraging, "I only hope you're getting paid for this shit. This is like community service for me."

After Chris was done with his conversation, announced their new objectives, and announced that they weren't necessarily alone, Roger chuckled, "No shit, Sherlock." he said sarcastically, before laughing a little more, "Captain Obvious works to. And, like I said before, they probably know we're here. Watch out for traps." he warned the group.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even Chris had to chuckle a little. "Ok, I deserved that. But yeah, I agree, if they don't already know we're here then they are pathetically stupid. Not to mention two mutated forms of B.O.W in the last half an hour suggests they were brought here on purpose, and not something that got left over. Well .... at least whoever it was did us the favor of not having us have to waste our explosives on this area. Alright, let's get going, RJ, you mind bringing up the rear of the group?"

He was asking and waiting for a reply, and it was stated in a way that left it open if RJ felt someone else was better qualified to watch their ass ends.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger chuckled, and nodded, "Yeah, you guys should stay in front of me, where it's safe." he said with a continued sarcastic tone. However, his smiled faded, and he gave them a more serious nod of acknowledgment, "I've got you covered."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks. And truth be told, I think it's unlikely they'd set themselves up to be ambushed in the tunnels, and be the ones to ambush us. Fortunately, they won't know about what weapons we have, so we actually have the advantage right now."

With that, he ducked down into the hole in the floor, which surprisingly had very little of a drop.

Once they were all down there, they'd note a large chamber indicated on the map, preceded by a good half mile of narrow tunnel.

"Looks like we have a hike."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking down, waiting for Dex and Sarah to go first, Roger noted the narrow tunnel, "I don't know about you, but that bottleneck does look to be perfect ambush territory." he commented. "And I wouldn't count on them not knowing what we've got under our belt. Don't ever underestimate your enemy."

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris paused for a moment to mull that over.

"If they did they'd likely have tried taking us out by .... son of a bitch. I bet they do know we have them, I'll bet that's why we've only encountered two B.O.W's and not a lot more. They were test dummies. Very nice RJ, very nice catch."

He considered the path. "Sarah, RJ, remember those canisters I told you to bring? Pull them out and hand them to me will you. If they are down there, let's light things up a little for them shall we?"

He made a motion with his hands indicating the canisters they were pulling out were in fact flash grenades.

"Always carry them after the Kennedy Report."

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

After jumping down the hole, Sarah passed hers to Chris, looking down the tunnel herself. "Listen," she said slowly, "If it gets to a point that it's between getting out and the mission, I'll cover you guys and hold them off while you get the hell out. I always have at least one second chance, so..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger growled as he reached his arm down the hole, holding a flash bang in his hand, giving it to Chris, "You idiot," he scolded Sarah, "What you'll end up doing is just making me go back to drag your ass out. We're not leaving anyone behind, so stop sayin' stupid shit." he said with anger in his tone.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Roger growled as he reached his arm down the hole, holding a flash bang in his hand, giving it to Chris, "You idiot," he scolded Sarah, "What you'll end up doing is just making me go back to drag your ass out. We're not leaving anyone behind, so stop sayin' stupid shit." he said with anger in his tone.
"Unless YOU know what the fuck you're talking bout, I'd shut that trap and listen a few bloody times!" Sarah spun around as she glared daggers at him. "Do I LOOK like I'm joking here!?!"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Hehehe, don't go gettin' emotional. :p)

Roger glared right back at the woman, matching her arrogance with his own, "How about you listen to yourself!" he yelled at her, "I'll go sacrifice myself," he mocked her, "Despite how much I'd be happy to leave your dumbass behind, I'm in charge of your safety!"

He reached down, and grabbed Sarah by her collar, "You're not running off and killing yourself, even if I have to drag you by your hair! So get used to it!"

(Remember, Lurker, we're roleplaying. We're actors Don't take anything I post in an RP to heart. ;) Unless of course, I mistook that quote as a sign of anger, then just go ahead and disregard this OOC bit.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris hissed slightly.

"No. He's right, no one is getting left behind. I've lost too many damn good agents to oversights, I'm not about to lose any of you. We go in, we get his fucker, we get out. Anyone stands in our way that's hostile, we run them through, got it? Good. Now .... fire in the hole."

He pulled the pin off the grenade, then chucked it down the long hall at an angle, allowing it to go off before moving.

A moment later they heard a not surprised, "freaking clear. Not in this juncture."

There were still two left, three canisters, unless Chris had brought more, which seemed likely he had. Most likely he was making sure if they were being listened to that the enemy thought they only had three left.

And so he moved them toward the second juncture and third, repeating the same thing with the same result.

Finally they came upon a chamber that was several dozen feet wide, the dead end RJ had been worried about. Sitting in plain sight, on a pedestal was a single Egyptian Artifact. There was no mistaking the look on Chris's face. THIS was their target.

"I had hoped this thing didn't really exist. A part of me had hoped this was going to turn out to be a wasted trip."

His shoulders sagged as he grabbed the neutralizer bag.

"Twelve years, millions of lives, and a personal hell later, this artifact is finally going where it belongs, out of the reach of anyone who'd use the virus it contains."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger twists his lips at Chris, "Are you forgetting something?" he asked a rhetorical question, "If this thing always was such a pain in the ass to find, why does it seem like they're just handing it to us?" Roger takes his pistol from the holster, and points it back at the entrance from where they came, "Probably because they have a good feeling we aren't leaving with it..."