What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere 0 (NOT released yet)

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere 2 (NOT released yet)

I'm pretty sure the key those indicate the end of the demo (Since to get there you do need to defeat all three bosses). As for the big yellow gem, I think it simply gives you more gold then the regular coin bag ( Not sure and need to be verified ^^;; ).

Anyway, just curious what's your favorite combination to easily clean the area? I personally do love the Sword+up, Dagger+up, Sword+down combo for some good air time ^^

Leeho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I pretty much spammed that one in the first game (Relm's Hammer+down move should be renamed as "Chainsaw of Hell" :D) but since I mostly played the clearly overpowered Knight and Sorceress in that one, base attack or sphere spamming proved to be more than enough, even against bosses...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Tried out the sorceress....she's so OP...just run and spam. She can clear the entire "room" in like 10 seconds.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and while I'm at it, did anyone figure out what those big yellow gems are for ?
Yes, the key is the end of this demo.

There are two big yellow gems (Grindstone) in this demo. They can let you upgrade the weapon enhancement function, after getting 2 grindstones the enhancement limit will rise to 5.

Leeho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So that's where the bonus bar came from :p Thanks !

Just got a new one : did anyone find a Heavy Weapon somewhere in the game ? I mean there are unique items for every kind of weapon aside from the ones you can buy, except a bigass 2H sword or something :confused:

Zetsunei

Reputation score

I keep getting an error

Oh, I got it. For some reason, all the files didnt unzip. And to my dismay, it lags for me just as bad as Nightmare Sphere. I dont understand why. My computer is high end, and all other programs around NS doesnt lag. It just seems NS and NS0 has trouble running.
Do you have a USB controller plugged in, at all? If you do, try unplugging it entirely. For some reason, NS version 1.02 had some problems with controllers that carried over to NSO, it seems. The bug has been reported on Akatsuki's blog, along with the RAM cache error that causes random crashes ( this was seen in NS v 1.05..).

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I find it odd that he still hasn't fixed the control issue when entering rooms..

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He did change it from the old, previous issue. It used to be where the game would forget you were pressing a movement key altogether, and you'd just stop moving once you were in the next area, meaning you'd fall straight down if you went to the next screen in mid-air, perhaps trying to reach a secret item.

Now, when you go to the next screen, it holds the command(s) you were pressing by the time you went through the screen, until you press it again on the other side, thus stopping the game from pressing it for you.

More or less, he indeed didn't fix the problem, just sorta changed it.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is going INCREDIBLY slow right now. I don't have anything plugged in to a USB port except for my wireless adapter. First NS played fast for me, but this is just lagging like crazy.

LittleVexy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He did change it from the old, previous issue. It used to be where the game would forget you were pressing a movement key altogether, and you'd just stop moving once you were in the next area, meaning you'd fall straight down if you went to the next screen in mid-air, perhaps trying to reach a secret item.

Now, when you go to the next screen, it holds the command(s) you were pressing by the time you went through the screen, until you press it again on the other side, thus stopping the game from pressing it for you.

This is the thing that drove me insane in the first game... and it continues to drive me insane in this version. Every time I transition areas, I have to double tap movement keys! So annoying!! :eek:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Does the problem lie with the engine itself?

Btw, have anyone tried to befriend monster?
I've managed to ally with both human factions (raising CM to 100). Just let them get killed, then kill the monsters and revive them back. They still fight each other, but never touch me (unless that-floating-thing appears).
Monter is a different problem though. They almost always overwhelm human. And reviving things that you have killed yourself doesn't seem to have any effect on CM (and doesn't give you those white shiny fluffy orbs either).

cookie_god

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i can't get a download link from the site. there is a blue circle with a line underneath. neither is a download link. is there something i'm missing? was there a limit? does firefox not work? i've been checking the site since the day after he posted it on his site and i seem to be the only one who can't get it.

edit: ::ehem:: nevermind, firefox just refused to help.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it seems it was all jump being C for me now that I'm use to it I've cleared all the boss's(why is she in it...) but I have found no key.... really wish save was working crys.. Shaska is a beast.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think there is only three heavy weapons, because I can't find any through the map.
Knife is so powerful, fast and deadly. Its better than any other weapons.
The kick climb is hard to use, very inconvenient. I hope he can change it back.

Creating a group of zombies and push them to a wall or something, kill them until you get frustrated. This trick? can give you lots of Exps and APs. If you want to stay in brute mode, check your purity meter after you killed some, because it purifies you quickly.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kick climb has a trick to it. If you reach a certain frame as you begin to fall, kick climb becomes unusable. In order to ascend a wall properly, you need to make sure you go right back to the wall once you kick off, so you don't lose too much distance from the wall. It's right after you start to fall back down that you can't do it anymore, so if you can do it quickly in many short hops, you can ascend the wall easily.

You just have to take into account that you do NOT press the movement key and the jump key at the same time. You must press the movement key FIRST, and then a millisecond after that, press the jump key.

I made myself showing off that it can be easy once you get the hang of it.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hit 4 bosses, including why the fuck is Hatsune Miku there?

I was thinking, ya know, this is exactly how a demo should be and this demo has more gameplay than most full games. Then I hit that boss and immediate rage was had.

Did the succubus boss even have a rape move? It seems unfitting that she of all characters doesn't even grab you.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Completely out of place character, differently animated, no like characteristics, taken from some completely unconnected anime-style game-something? Yes, there really doesn't seem to be any reason for her to be there.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His previous games were Mickmanx1&2, asides from nightmare sphere. He included her in this game simply because he had included her in another.

I'd only bitch about it a little if it were the finished product.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kick climb has a trick to it. If you reach a certain frame as you begin to fall, kick climb becomes unusable.
This kind of kick climb is best for wall to wall jump, not for single wall. Yes, as you said, that is another problem. I think combining kick climb and wall slide together is better than separating them, just like rockman.

besides, kick climb is not a necessary skill in the demo. Double mid-air rising attack can brings you everywhere, except those air dash holes.