What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere is out...

Now, which monster causes child-birthing? I haven't seen Relm give birth to anything yet.
It happens after she loses all of her health, as she's laying on the ground, they'll usually smack her around a bit, sending her body flying about, then one of them should eventually mount her, and begin to fuck her until they cum inside her.

After that, she'll cough up a little blood/vomit as usual, then after a while longer, she will give birth to a little nasty.

Reputation score

Any regular monster that can rape you will cause the violent childbirth effect, as far as I know. After you die, you basically have to wait until something touches Relm's body when she's not doing that puking animation she occasionally does. If it passes over her successfully, it will mount her one last time and her moans will be slightly different. Wait another 30 seconds or so after the monster's finished, and then her breasts and belly swell before she finally pops open and a monster named Relm's Son comes out.

You may need to install DivX 6 to watch it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

All of them do, as long as you've been raped by a monster while 'dead' and they came in you you can just wait around until they got bored of smacking you around and leave you on the floor then after a while her belly will blow up.
EDIT:
FUCK NINJA'D BY TWO PEOPLE!

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Took a bit of work, but I finally managed to do it. The stupid monsters won't come after you when they knock you too far away from them (like, when they're no longer on the screen).

It was okay.

Reputation score

Well, damn. I just found the third ending by accident.

I was trying to get 100% item completion (the last <1% is making my life a living nightmare) and I fought the final boss again so I could see my current total. And then, bam, it just happened.

Basically you fight Deimos' two forms like in the "Good" ending, but then, when Relm goes back to the wizard, he puts a paralyzing spell on her and villagers basically gangrape her for a minute before burning her as a witch. Judging by the Engrishy dialogue, I think it's triggered by killing a certain number of villager NPCs while in Friendly Fire / Corrupted mode, and it can't be avoided once you're over the limit. How Purified Relm is before the final boss definitely doesn't change it, because I had her pollution completely cured when I got it the first time and had her about half-polluted when I tested it the second time. Once you kill enough villagers, unless you go for the Evil ending, you're screwed. Literally.

<_<

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool! Good information to have. Why'd you kill so many poor villagers though =(

If anybody's interested, I'm doing a quick run-through of the game and writing down every cell that I find an upgrade in. I'll post up my results whenever I finish, probably within the week. I think I'm a little past the ice orb boss, if I remember correctly. I'm only doing upgrades though, like wings, jumps, weapons, orbs, etc. Making a guide for all the items would take entirely too long ^^ Plus it would probably take a ton of screenshots rather than just a list of XY coordinates...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

here

DL both link that has blue dots behind them
There are 4
Huh... wow, the guy's updated the game twice already. Good bug reporting, I guess.

Anyways, you want the topmost Blue Dot link (that's the DATA files), and ONE of the other three Blue Dot links (they're the different versions of the EXECUTABLE file). By preference you want the one with the highest version number, currently version 0962.

Extract the data file archive into a folder somewhere, then extract the executable file archive into the same folder. You should end up with a folder that looks like the screenshot just a little lower on the page - four folders plus an executable.

Do note that save files can NOT be transferred between differing versions of the game, so if you blitzed through the game and have a near-complete savefile, you'll have to redo all that work if you upgrade. Good excuse for playing the game more. :p

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, I wonder, after some time, he/she/they will add something else to the game? Other than bug fixes, of course.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I finally figured out the executable was in the wrong folder and moved it. While the game worked before, the background music and scenery was absent. The game should be improved now.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So with the bug fixes, with the game run faster now or am I still screwed? >_>

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If the problem persists, just plug something, probably anything into your usb port in your computer, or restart your computer, and try again. Other than that, try the new version, because the problem stopped for me after a computer restart.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

He added a few new thing other then bug ixes:

All Bosses will now rape when you are defeated
New birth animation from between the legs at random
Can be raped again after birth and give birth again.

Then a few little touches to damage o sword an hammer. Seem's he'll be adding more stuff to it slowly though.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just tried workers save file, when I try to load it, the game completely freezes up on me. Not sure if this is a bad file problem or what.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Old save files are not compatible with new versions =w=

Also, I noticed that boss rapes does not increase your corruption, but at the same time, after a few "Relm's Son" are out, it's kinda hard for the boss to rape you :/

InfernoStyle

Lurker
Reputation score

@ siphon

you need one of the other versions offered for download there, i think version 093

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I prefer the evil ending than the good one >.>

also, does the new .exe give better translation?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

is it just me or is the link down?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I just found something: if you are at one of the large clocks in the game (I think there are 2 one in the graveyard and one in the second forest) and your computer clock hits the next hour (Or at least 5PM) a large purple fairy pops out and starts throwing healing orbs all over the place.