What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere

worker

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere is out...

I remember getting wing a while before I ever even got high jump and the hammer...
Really? I had hell of a trouble trying to understand how I can dodge the beams. I ended up beating the game without it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Really? I had hell of a trouble trying to understand how I can dodge the beams. I ended up beating the game without it.
I think I had wall jump at the time, and I just waited for the beams to completely go away before I jumped, you only have about a second to get through.

It's made the game a lot easier, as I can just fly over everything now, so I just shut it off from the menu.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I had wall jump at the time, and I just waited for the beams to completely go away before I jumped, you only have about a second to get through.

It's made the game a lot easier, as I can just fly over everything now, so I just shut it off from the menu.
See, I should have thought of that.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess I just wasn't agile enough for it then...

Cole

Lurker
Reputation score

I really need to get out of my lurking habits. Thanks for the link, Mia. Downloading now.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I got wings without having the wall-jump ability. It requires a little bit of timing, but all you need are the two double-jumps, up sword, and the ability to air-dash at an upward angle. (And maybe the high jump, I got high jump and wings at around the same time)

Edit: for those going full corrupt, there is a cprruption magic orb in the game which you have to beat yourself to get. It's at the bottom of the central tower portion and requires fire magic to reach.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What's the biggest differences between Polluted, and non-polluted? Besides the endings and the afore mentioned magic orb?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

What's the biggest differences between Polluted, and non-polluted? Besides the endings and the afore mentioned magic orb?
No idea, but based on the position of the corruption orb in my inventory, I'm guessing there is a purity orb. Anyone know where it is?

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

There really isn't. Except for the effects, the face and the fact that you have no choice in slaughtering the innocents, none.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I explored the game far enough at this point.

There were several enemies who can rape you, most of them being the humanoid type. I was somewhat surprised that you can't get a skeleton type to rape you (lack of boner?), but pretty much all other humanoids will oblige you.

The dogs will rape you, but they have some really bad aim in general. Werewolves on field (not the boss) will also rape you, with much better aim.

On a larger side, both centaurs and ogres on field (not the boss) will rape you in a traditional fashion. They are bulky, so you don't get to see what's going on under them much.

There are three female mobs that will hump you: succubus, fairy and female warriors. More or less the same motion for all of them, but their petite size makes the act much more explicit.

There are two stationary "hold" type monsters that seem to be doing something to you (I'm not sure what though...), and there is also a large green monster that attempts to swallow you. If you lose all your health while it's sucking you down its throat, you will be swallowed whole.

There's an entire family of different sizes of metroid in game. Probably a cameo more than anything else. You will turn translucent if you die while being caught within it.

All bosses have a "hold" motion far as I can tell, with the exception being the second last boss and the ones holding the orb. The more explicit ones are: "Wind Knight"'s sword charge move, "Earthen Bug"'s stinger charge, "Succubus"'s heart entangle, and "Water Tentacle"'s tentacle drain.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Found the light magic orb, Boss is a real pain though.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I figure she must be some kind of undead girl, based on the game's opening scene, so this thought wouldn't work. But, I would've personally enjoyed to see our beloved little heroine get knocked up from a monster cumming inside her, or some other kind of, "after sex" effects, ranging farther than just pollution. :p

This is purely based on my preggy fetish, and should not be taken seriously. :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish we can re-match with all bosses (without starting new game) ._.

ail

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a place to rematch with all the bosses (except the orb guardians). On the map, its a couple levels above the starting area, and called the prison or something.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No idea, but based on the position of the corruption orb in my inventory, I'm guessing there is a purity orb. Anyone know where it is?
The light orb can be found in the graveyard/dark area.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I figure she must be some kind of undead girl, based on the game's opening scene, so this thought wouldn't work. But, I would've personally enjoyed to see our beloved little heroine get knocked up from a monster cumming inside her, or some other kind of, "after sex" effects, ranging farther than just pollution. :p

This is purely based on my preggy fetish, and should not be taken seriously. :D
Um. After you died and get raped while down...
If you wait a while before respawning, a baby pops out of belly in a bloody way... Never noticed it?
Anyways......................................................
The baby does like nothing, so I got annoyed and just stopped getting raped.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Um. After you died and get raped while down...
If you wait a while before respawning, a baby pops out of belly in a bloody way... Never noticed it?
Anyways......................................................
The baby does like nothing, so I got annoyed and just stopped getting raped.
Ah, no I didn't.

I just gave up on hoping for something to happen as they just kept smacking around her beaten body.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Found the light magic orb, Boss is a real pain though.
I just spammed charged homing dark orbs at it and defeated it just fine. Brought down the pollut-o-meter, of course.