What's new

Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

Re: Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

D:

Poor Jen. She's such a wreck already. *pats her carefully*

Yeah, she didn't have a strong personality to start with. She just struck me as the meek, quiet girl who either hides somewhere or ends up taking orders from someone. I basically developed her from that, so it didn't take much for her to have problems.

I hope that she doesn't wind up breaking completely. >_> Well, anymore than she already has!

I think Leianna and Buster are perfect foils.
... *snicker*

I hope that she doesn't wind up breaking completely. >_> Well, anymore than she already has!

Let's just say that if she has someone who can convince her they can protect her, then she'll be putty in that person's hands.

:cool: Alllll riiiiight, looks like everyone who's supposed to have signed up has, and everyone who's going to post has (including getting battles started!)

Miachan will be back around the second, so she's accounted for.

Let's see if I can get this show on the road, huh? Bet you guys are bored of sitting around a safehouse for days on end!

Let's just say that if she has someone who can convince her they can protect her, then she'll be putty in that person's hands.

XD Poor Jen, she sounds like she could use some protection right about now!

:cool: Alllll riiiiight, looks like everyone who's supposed to have signed up has, and everyone who's going to post has (including getting battles started!)

Miachan will be back around the second, so she's accounted for.

Let's see if I can get this show on the road, huh? Bet you guys are bored of sitting around a safehouse for days on end!

^^; I was actually kind of enjoying it, though change is always good... >_>" I hope.

Haha, Melissa tried! She even got her a book! Guess that wasn't good enough though ;)

I am kinda anxious to see how this plays out ;)

Yeah, but I mean something along the lines of if she gets into trouble in an actual fight and someone saves her then she'll get really clingy and do just about anything as long as the person won't send her away.

Also:
Some are displaying the same momentary lapses of coherence, and a few have been carted off, either raving and terrified or apparently lost to an unshakable sleep.
The sleep isn't unshakable, but I would still call that two out of three for Jen.:p

Speaking of sleep, I'm going to wrap up this day pretty quick. Everyone has until tomorrow morning, OOC PST (GMT-8), to wrap up their threads (let me know if you want a little longer. I have a feeling that we're going to start walking in circles if I hold things up until tomorrow night!)

I'm going to be sending PM's to everyone to find out what your character is likely to be doing over night, along with (perhaps!) some other info.

Keep an eye out. There are going to be some changes to the forum after this IC day is through.

Mine's going on 29 actions after Ice responds lol

Mine were around 15 each? >.>" *had two, now sitting on her bum and hoping the next doesn't end so badly* XD

Actually, I think Kaci's at about 27 right now. She's tied with Xetia for longest battle... don't worry, Loli, I'm hoping to put Leianna up against a more challenging foe sooner than later.

That said, last call for wrapping up your threads. I'm going to make one last NPC reply (for Morgan, Melissa, Cat and Jen mostly) and then I'll start writing up the day change bit. (Why are there no evil smilies in the list that we have selected? :eek:)

So, last call! Want to write up some more conversation? Do it now!

Ahh, I'd meant to have Cara reach Buster and let him know what was going on! D: One second while I type up my post, please? Just a quickie, I promise!

Oh, I'll be a few minutes still. I need to do some other last-minute stuff first... don't get too worried!

Just because I'm a creature comforts kinda guy, are we gonna sleep on the hard, wood/tile floor? :(

There are a few cots, but probably not enough for everyone, so if you were willing to snag one first, you'd probably be more comfortable.

Jen already has one.:p Although, I'm half-way expecting her to wake up and find someone using her curled up body as a pillow.

In the last days, --->God<--- says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

I knew it! I knew he was the one behind this! It all makes sense for God to attack us with rapist monsters from Hell! :eek:

Back