What's new

Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

Re: Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

My love for hackneyed cliches is paralleled only by my love for using trite vocabulary, apparently. :p I'll make a special note to drop the toughest monsters on Shiva for that lampshade hanging, Raptor! :cool:

Go ahead! She will bite them to death!

(First PM battle joke. >.>)

She wasn't quite willing to believe that everyone had disappeared, either, though she also wasn't sure that they'd simply disappeared. Stretching the kinks out of a night slept awkwardly, Cara finally reached down to offer the other blonde a hand up. "My thoughts exactly. I'm going to try to head to my car... it's down by the parking lot for the park... want to come with?"

WHAT IS THIS!?
Only two lines? WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME? It's like I don't even know you anymore :(

It's three lines for me! 83

I guess it's either three lines or three paragraphs. I just have no middle road. XD

It looks like one and a half to me.

It looka like letters formed words formed into sentences, seasoned with quotes and punctuation to me, bro.

It looks like one and a half to me.

That's what I have, I just say two lines, because it's more than one.

God bless rounding up.

:C Loli, I wrote a reply to Leianna, but you posted before I had a chance to finish. What do I do? (I would have replied sooner, but I like waiting on Toxic since Buster makes me lol. X3)

God bless rounding up.

:C Loli, I wrote a reply to Leianna, but you posted before I had a chance to finish. What do I do? (I would have replied sooner, but I like waiting on Toxic since Buster makes me lol. X3)

Up to you, do you want me to edit? (Didn't write most of Leianna's personality/background on purpose >:3)

(Didn't write most of Leianna's personality/background on purpose >:3)

XD Please don't turn her into a sadistic futa, oh god...

Only if you want to. I figured since Toxic was so amused by her that he'd want a chance to have Buster and her to interact, though either way works for me. ^_^"

I was actually going to make mention of it, but I had to work on my own segue and kinda lost my place and forgot all about ya :(

Maybe we should work out a way to do a switch-off, if necessary? Seems like three-people groups tend to get bogged down with waiting for one another to post. Maybe either Leianna can look for an NPC to drag along (there've got to be a few useful ones, if Loli's willing to wait for Ice to post) or Cara and Leianna can switch off so that Buster's hanging out with Leianna and Cara's going solo (or with an NPC?)

What do you guys think? I'd love to keep going, so I don't want to let 'hmmm well maaaaaybe' deliberation bung everything up. XD

I'm alright with waiting. Patience is a virtue, young Wallpaper. ;)

Well, I was more asking Toxic or Loli, since they're the ones that I'd be interacting with. XD

Oh... I see how it is...

*Turns back on Wallpaper and silently cries*

XDD Hey, at least you're probably going to find some sweet items... Cara's still thinking, "lol, I can just drive out of here! :D" Maybe Shiva can drop a hint to them as they're heading outside or something.

XDD Hey, at least you're probably going to find some sweet items... Cara's still thinking, "lol, I can just drive out of here! :D" Maybe Shiva can drop a hint to them as they're heading outside or something.

Don't do it for REVENGEEEE

Meh, that depends on what Ice decided to leave behind for us. If he meant we could find other weapons only applied to that dark realm in our subconscious, then Shiva and pals likely won't find anything of worth. :\

Go ahead! She will bite them to death!

(First PM battle joke. >.>)

Meh, that depends on what Ice decided to leave behind for us. If he meant we could find other weapons only applied to that dark realm in our subconscious, then Shiva and pals likely won't find anything of worth. :\

You have found new item: Brass Molars (+5 damage to all bite attacks)

I'm going to try to play catchup today, though I'd like to thank my country and my friends for giving me an awesome hangover in the middle of the week. That said... I may be on and off today while I go quietly die in a nice, dark corner for a while. Oh, Canada. :cool: <-- takes on a whole new meaning.

*spent her Canada day doing nothing :/*

I got to go wander the park with my girlfriend, though it started pouring part of the way through. :x Too pooped to go watch the fireworks, even though it cleared up nicely!

Back