What's new

SIM niiCri games

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: niiCri games

So huh...

here's interresting food for thought

1: there is a scene for Titfucks and handjobs according to the text files (wich can be opened with notepad so if someone wants to touch it there's that)

2: to get certain endings her face's expression can tell if what ending you'll get, her first

"default" face gives the "NORMAL" ending wich leads to that one molestation scene and THEN hit the "H" button as soon as you can

That face can also lead to her "horny" ending if you keep fondling her until she initiates it herself

finally

before leaving the room, you can stay back and keep on molesting her, do it enough and you'll eventually notice her facial expression when idle while change to a slightly frowned one it may take multiple orgasms but eventually her facial expression will change, once that happens you can leave the room and you'll get her "teasing" ending....

Its a simple theory but I think keeping on going MIGHT trigger a 4th "non rape" ending where one unlocks the titfuck and handjob scenes....

Last edited:

stabby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If any one else is having trouble with blowjob hanging during rape scenes try clicking and dragging your mouse by the hand that appears this fixed it more or less for me.
also seems there's a bit of another bug where the oral and Stop button will turn in to locked and not work but as long as you click and drag the hand that doesn't seem to matter.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so NOW I've got it down

for the consensual sex scenes you NEED to do a "no left" run regardles of what happens

1:NEVER pick up a single rape item (I.E. items that fit in the left side inventory)

2:NEVER open the middle and left boxes under her bed as it is a direct violation of rule 1

Once you get to the Bed key part do as normal, once you've obtained the key THIS IS WHERE you hit your first fork in the road

LEAVING enables the "normal" and "Horny" scenes depending on wether you initiate H mode or SHE does (in that order) for either

STAYING enables the "Teasing" and "Exciting" routes, both of wich require you to molest her in her sleep and not get caught, for theses you have two triggers you need to look out for:

The first trigger is her idle facial expression to change a slightly frowned facial expression, THIS means you have the "teasing" route available should you decide to leave right there and then

The second trigger is harder to spot as it is her stopping to cum from molestation, once she stops cumming in her sleep despite your best efforts it means you've reached the "Exciting" route, you merely have to leave now and the exciting ending will play
*WARNING* most text in that scene is broken don't ask me WHY *WARNING*

magestik

Reputation score

Emotion List.txt in Text directory tells the game where each lines of text in other txt files should be, but unfortunately formatting of lines was broken by translation.

But I went trough the dialogue code/text and fixed it. You can download this "patch" from author's blog under name "English (Better English Edition-Fixed1) (M's translated)". But I recommend to download English (Better English Edition) (unnamed credit translated) from the same blog first and only after that apply this fix (it fixes only references/broken text, not a translation...for obvious reasons).

Also I apologize for not posting links directly, but...less the 15 posts.

Last edited:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay so NOW I've got it down

for the consensual sex scenes you NEED to do a "no left" run regardles of what happens

1:NEVER pick up a single rape item (I.E. items that fit in the left side inventory)

2:NEVER open the middle and left boxes under her bed as it is a direct violation of rule 1

Once you get to the Bed key part do as normal, once you've obtained the key THIS IS WHERE you hit your first fork in the road

LEAVING enables the "normal" and "Horny" scenes depending on wether you initiate H mode or SHE does (in that order) for either

STAYING enables the "Teasing" and "Exciting" routes, both of wich require you to molest her in her sleep and not get caught, for theses you have two triggers you need to look out for:

The first trigger is her idle facial expression to change a slightly frowned facial expression, THIS means you have the "teasing" route available should you decide to leave right there and then

The second trigger is harder to spot as it is her stopping to cum from molestation, once she stops cumming in her sleep despite your best efforts it means you've reached the "Exciting" route, you merely have to leave now and the exciting ending will play
I was able to get the consensual endings without needing to avoid collecting the items on the left side; in fact, the first time I didn't leave until I got all the items, and I got the "normal" route.

What I did to get the consensual routes:
Normal: leave after getting the key on the bed (as you said)
Teasing: make her cum one additional time
Horny: use the "horny pills" (pills with pink wrapper) on her before leaving
Exciting: make her cum two or more additional times

alucard8413

Reputation score

Emotion List.txt in Text directory tells the game where each lines of text in other txt files should be, but unfortunately formatting of lines was broken by translation.

But I went trough the dialogue code/text and fixed it. You can download this "patch" from author's blog under name "English (Better English Edition-Fixed1) (M's translated)". But I recommend to download English (Better English Edition) (unnamed credit translated) from the same blog first and only after that apply this fix (it fixes only references/broken text, not a translation...for obvious reasons).

Also I apologize for not posting links directly, but...less the 15 posts.
First, thanks again for fixing this. Question tho, did you end up modifying the emotion list.txt, the individual emotion text files, or a combination of both? I didn't really have time to look. Your zip seemed complete, so I'm not sure why it would need mine too, but I guess you left out the story/help text now that I think about it.

magestik

Reputation score

First, thanks again for fixing this. Question tho, did you end up modifying the emotion list.txt, the individual emotion text files, or a combination of both? I didn't really have time to look. Your zip seemed complete, so I'm not sure why it would need mine too, but I guess you left out the story/help text now that I think about it.
I had to edit individual emotion text files, because each of them was off by different amount of lines. Also although I did slightly modified help text, I didn't touched story text yet...

roydanton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need Help. I can only use the with sleeping pils or chains.

wenn i give her the Horny pills what do i next?

please giff a reply in plain english my english is very poor

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i need Help. I can only use the with sleeping pils or chains.

wenn i give her the Horny pills what do i next?

please giff a reply in plain english my english is very poor
You can use the horny pills combined with the chains (drag one of the chains and the pills on her, then click use item) to get the Enjoy Rape ending.

Or you can give her the pills, then grab the key from the bed, touch her until she rolls over, use the key to leave.
This will give you the Horny Pleasure ending.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just started the game and I am stuck at after getting the key, only options is the 2nd drawer. Is there a specific thing I have to do here?

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone upload the data file or where the save for free mode is located? I'm having a lot of trouble getting all the scenes, i'm missing about 3 and it's just me. I have lots of trouble trying to make her horny and very impatient. I can't touch her constantly for 10minutes straight to get certain endings. T__T

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you remove her clothes. I keep trying and nothing happens

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the help I finally got it to work.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just letting people know that using the full save for the game in story mode will make pleasure route unobtainable due to when you start with everything the girl is in her working clothes which only advances after we find certain items or keys where she will go to WC but since we start with everything unlock you will be lock of everything except using sleeping pills cuffs black mail for rape route so sadly if your after the pleasure endings your best bet is to follow walkthrough but other than that you unlock extra mode using that with all the position and emotion of rape or pleasure

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a trial available for niicrii's newest game which is still a W.I.P

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not sure if its off topic, but are there any other stealth sleep touching games similar to NiiCri's "Saeko the Milf Next Door"? I've played the ones by Nekobato already but im looking for more based on Flash.

Djoules

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a trial available for niicrii's newest game which is still a W.I.P
Can anyone share the trial?

@Zendreon
You may want to try hizashi no naka no riaru but you probably already played that one.