What's new

SIM niiCri games

gold

Reputation score
Re: niiCri games

How do i get the auto oral sex from saeko? I tried from all pleasure free play, halp pls.

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems tha the autor it's working on a brand new game, check it out:

trying the demo just now

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I tested the demo so far, and it's pretty good, although it lacks some scenes of girls that are available in said demo, but that's because some girls are patreon exclusive, so in a way the demo it's kind of incomplete, but so far it seems to go in a nice direction. Can't wait to see the how it goes from here on out. Also on it's blog, in one of the recent posts about the game, it seems that he's planning on finishing it by december of this year.

Last edited:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm playing MILF Next Door - Saeko & The Room

but the pull button isn't working for me, i pressed the pull button firlike a dozen times but nothing happened, anyone have the some problem is i am? please help TT^TT

nobody117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing MILF Next Door - Saeko & The Room

but the pull button isn't working for me, i pressed the pull button firlike a dozen times but nothing happened, anyone have the some problem is i am? please help TT^TT
You're suppose to "press and hold" then let go if you're making too much noise.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well it seems today his current game, Source Man, got the demo (version a.3.90) for patreons. Also it seems some roaming through a city level got added alongside some maid girls from different anime series, like Amagami and Maria Holic.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, it seems that on his patreon, due to some things happening, which I can't specify nor clarify what are those, he will slow down the progress on the game, in his own words, he won't be able to work full time like before so things will be a little slow, anyways, there's also the latest version, if anyone is interested or can manage to get the latest version that would be nice, for only patrons, that being said, said version is alpha 4.70. The previous version though, is free for everyone, version 4.40.

Here's the link from his patreon.

Magnum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very nice game in the making, looks like there's a lot planned from roaming around in the city.

Art is good too, somehow he can parody characters from very different shows without making it look weird.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So from my understanding, the only way to view his stand alone works is by paying the 5 dollar patron?

Sullix29

Reputation score
Communicate in English
Si vous voulez que votre jeu soit meilleur, je vous conseille de limiter le plaisir de toucher le corps car c'est trop long, ça m'énerve, je suis là pour jouer à un jeu de sexe, pas à un jeu, touchez -Cuisine touch

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Si vous voulez que votre jeu soit meilleur, je vous conseille de limiter le plaisir de toucher le corps car c'est trop long, ça m'énerve, je suis là pour jouer à un jeu de sexe, pas à un jeu, touchez -Cuisine touch
Translation: If you want your game to be better, I advice you to limit the pleasure to touch the body because it's too long, it makes me angry, I am here to play a sex game, not a game, touch -kitchen touch

I hope this is more understable even if I have no idea what he is talking about at the end...

Sullix29

Reputation score
Will it be possible that someone who has finished the game 100% can tell us how to proceed from A to Z please ..

I think half of them would like to have a few nudges like me :)

I'm missing a freeplay scene.......

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Translation: If you want your game to be better, I advice you to limit the pleasure to touch the body because it's too long, it makes me angry, I am here to play a sex game, not a game, touch -kitchen touch

I hope this is more understable even if I have no idea what he is talking about at the end...
Seeing the way the phrase is turned, the term used and the content...
The guy's angry at how long it take and want it to be quick & easy to get to the fap content.

Well, I can agree to the point that getting the girl horny without waking her up just by groping her take lot of time (and you got basically no info about what's going on and how much you need to do).

whoknows33

Reputation score

Okay so NOW I've got it down

for the consensual sex scenes you NEED to do a "no left" run regardles of what happens

1:NEVER pick up a single rape item (I.E. items that fit in the left side inventory)

2:NEVER open the middle and left boxes under her bed as it is a direct violation of rule 1

Once you get to the Bed key part do as normal, once you've obtained the key THIS IS WHERE you hit your first fork in the road

LEAVING enables the "normal" and "Horny" scenes depending on wether you initiate H mode or SHE does (in that order) for either

STAYING enables the "Teasing" and "Exciting" routes, both of wich require you to molest her in her sleep and not get caught, for theses you have two triggers you need to look out for:

The first trigger is her idle facial expression to change a slightly frowned facial expression, THIS means you have the "teasing" route available should you decide to leave right there and then

The second trigger is harder to spot as it is her stopping to cum from molestation, once she stops cumming in her sleep despite your best efforts it means you've reached the "Exciting" route, you merely have to leave now and the exciting ending will play
*WARNING* most text in that scene is broken don't ask me WHY *WARNING*
i cant get the key from the bed without her laying on me which means game over and if i take the other key and leave nothing happens it just says her door was fixed lol.. any fix ideas?

Will it be possible that someone who has finished the game 100% can tell us how to proceed from A to Z please ..

I think half of them would like to have a few nudges like me :)

I'm missing a freeplay scene.......
im missing all freeply scenes besides the sleeping one how did u unlock them?