What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukyu] 戦わないくノ一桔梗 (RJ263109)

Reputation score

Story: You are Ninja, but not that type that goes in guns blazing pulling off jutsu and burning down enemy castles. A rather weak one that actually does some sneaking and sleuthing. Your clans ground are being encroached upon by a modernizing society and sending assassin murder hobos to their leader isn't solving things. So the player character, Kikyo, has been sent in to actually infiltrate and gather information. Perhaps stopping the loss of the ninja way of life.

Gameplay: It's classic RPG with a battlefuck twist. Within RPG maker MV, you go around the town gather hints about who you need to talk to and seduce to get your next bit of information needed to progress the plot. You aren't good at fighting so you'll seduce target by approaching them with the right attitude. You select this in your inventory. Then fuck them without lusting over them too much. Select options from the battle menu to raise the targets, lust. Not too much though, or they'll cum and won't give any of the information Kikyo needs too little lust on the target as well, then still refuse to talk. That's all. It's a straightforward game.

Controls: Click on the screen or move with the arrow keys. Shift makes you run.

Background Story :
As modernization progressed, Japan was taking a step forward in a great country.
However, it turns out that someone who is dissatisfied with the samurai, ninja, Kunoichi, etc ...
Immediately, the ninjas of the government try to invade in order to shake off the fire.
However, all of them were struck down with no results ...
Therefore, the main character, “Kikyo”, decided to investigate the town in response to an order from Satocho.
However, compared to other Kunoichi, Kikyo, which is inferior in combat power, is an ordinary genius who is ridiculed by his friends as “No fight Kunoichi”.
Why did such a bellflower play a major role like this time?
It was because she was not good at acting and sexual skills.
Kikyo is single, sneak into various swirling towns ...

In a Nut shell, You play as Kikyo who is a Kunoichi that has Zero fighting strength but knows how to obtain information through seductive techniques.

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh Hey! It's the guys that make beautiful art but shiet for gameplay.

Tenma

Reputation score
Reading the review on the game it sounds short, around 30 minutes.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
from the 1st encounter combat is simple. You get 2 options with the goal of filling their orgasm bar before yours goes.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. Translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited:

Jackapp64

Reputation score
Has anyone been able to get the trial to work? All I keep getting is told the files are corrupted. Although I can get other trials from Dlsite to work

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...besides the standard "unpacking zip archives and locale", exact error messages ?

Jackapp64

Reputation score
It's actually the unpacking I'm having issues with. While I'm in the process of doing that it just tells me the files are corrupt

Attachments

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
It's actually the unpacking I'm having issues with. While I'm in the process of doing that it just tells me the files are corrupt
Have you tried to download the trial again? In case it was corrupted because incomplete download.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hmm, while a long shot, it might be caused by the encryption system not being correctly read - meaning you're using a (very) old version of rar / zip while the archive was compressed with a very recent version. If you have a old version, updating it might solce the problem. Else you either got some connection (or connection to dl site) problem resulting in corrupted data - or if it's only concerning one game, that the uploaded file is corrupted and you have to wait for it to be corrected (although that's the kind of bug that got quickly corrected usually so not likely).

Jackapp64

Reputation score
No luck, as far as I can tell its only this game I'm having issues with. Downloaded afew other trials at random and no issue unpacking. Even with other games of the Dev.

Bryanis

Reputation score
No luck, as far as I can tell its only this game I'm having issues with. Downloaded afew other trials at random and no issue unpacking. Even with other games of the Dev.
Well, I just tried downloading and extraction the trial from both maniax and english dlsite, and no error using winrar.
So, what extracting tool did you used ? have you tried another one ?
Are you using japanese local setting or non japanese local setting on your pc ?

Jackapp64

Reputation score
Well, I just tried downloading and extraction the trial from both maniax and english dlsite, and no error using winrar.
So, what extracting tool did you used ? have you tried another one ?
Are you using japanese local setting or non japanese local setting on your pc ?
Tried both Winrar and Bandizip, I have Japanese locale selected, tried both English dlsite and Japanese site. No luck whatsoever. No idea what could be causing it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
The only thing I can think up right know, is a corrupted file in your window / extracting tool software.
You migth want to make a file integrity check for window and uninstall / re install your extracting tool. But that's a lot for just a single game trial....

Jackapp64

Reputation score
Yea, it's definitely not worth it just for this. I'm just gonna lay it to rest