What's new

RPG RPG Maker [にんじんパスタ/ninjinpasta] ヴァンパイア・ノーツ / Vampire Notes (RJ227621, RE227621)

Nepko-

Reputation score
"Today " " has been updated to ver1.1.
Addition
・ H scene, sexual harassment scene, general-purpose H scene were added.
 Public bath stew (3 kinds of alicia, 3 kinds of fims)
 tool store sexual harassment (2 kinds of alicias, 1 kind of fims)
 general purpose H scenes several, shower scenes several etc.
・ We added a stand-up picture for battle of Alicia. "

Google Translated from his blog in .
I'll have to wait around until I can try it out; I'll be looking forward to it.
Perhaps I'll just have a go and replay the whole game. It was good fun, and the H Scenes were great.

blerghit

Reputation score
Did a replay, wrote something resembling a walkthrough. The new scenes were bathhouse harrassment scenes, shower peeping scenes for both, and "see though glasses" scenes aswell.
Alicia now has a second image as a sort of "animation" for when she attacks in combat. Now Phim/Fim can get pregnant in post game aswell.
Attached is the guide and full save but MISSING ONE EVENT IN TOWN! and cant find it ;_; spent some time looking, as you can see in the save... NVM its the bad end when losing to last boss
Overall was indeed worth the buy, and theres still room for more events,
DLsite still says :* More sexual harassment and H scenes are planned to be added in updates.

Edit: the 3rd sleeprape scene thats on the 2nd page top isnt unlocked for some reason, possibly bug. You can start new game, get to the gallery room and unlock all by opening the chest, if you want to.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lala9

Reputation score
Can someone help me in how to advance in area 2 inside the caves, since there is a bridge cut that does not allow to advance, what should I do?
read 1st page, simply go to slum town center, talk to old man in house located at top right, then gather the materials in forest where you fought the 1st slime boss plus killing some slimes. then go back, this time you need to fight against 3 bandit boss in slum town center then go back to old man, after that you go to cave then can proceed to fight the 2nd boss.

Lala9

Reputation score
blerghit wrote
Thank you for your great work, though it's one of my favorite rpg maker, it's gonna be hassle to redo everything. thanks in advance. I recently notice that if you do no sex runs, you can unlock a prism that appears in sex scenes books that let you check all CG and sprites.

DARKANON

Reputation score
Thank you for your great work, though it's one of my favorite rpg maker, it's gonna be hassle to redo everything. thanks in advance. I recently notice that if you do no sex runs, you can unlock a prism that appears in sex scenes books that let you check all CG and sprites.
Wait seriously this is a thing :O

blerghit

Reputation score
Completed the virgin run to get good end, was nice.
also tells the "3" endings, which are normal end(alice is slut), "special end" (alice is slut+pregnant) and the good end, ofc virgin.
Hinted at another game with Alice as MC.
Here is save at the memory room with all unlocked and the CG/standing picture crystal.

Attachments

Last edited:

tummylord

Reputation score
So if you do virgin run you wont get the free roam option?
But if i do get the free roam option its always pregnant and doesnt allow me to go anywhere or really interact with anything, thats a bummer

blerghit

Reputation score
So if you do virgin run you wont get the free roam option?
But if i do get the free roam option its always pregnant and doesnt allow me to go anywhere or really interact with anything, thats a bummer
You need to be extra slutty, but not do the "last" events so that Alice gets pregnant.

(edit: you get notification after even when Alice got impregnated)

quicksave before doing event, and you will get non-preg free roam post-game.

Last edited:

tummylord

Reputation score
You need to be extra slutty, but not do the "last" events so that you get pregnant. quicksave before doing event, and you will get non-preg free roam post-game.
well damnit, does anyone have a save to share of that because playing trough the game for the fourth time just for that sounds like pain. i was dumb and only had 1 save per play trough
Or is it even worth it, is there anything interesting in the free roam?

Lala9

Reputation score
well damnit, does anyone have a save to share of that because playing trough the game for the fourth time just for that sounds like pain. i was dumb and only had 1 save per play trough
Or is it even worth it, is there anything interesting in the free roam?
I believe there is nothing interesting anyway. it's same as free roam in preg run

Completed the virgin run to get good end, was nice.
also tells the "3" endings, which are normal end(alice is slut), "special end" (alice is slut+pregnant) and the good end, ofc virgin.
Hinted at another game with Alice as MC.
Here is save at the memory room with all unlocked and the CG/standing picture crystal.
another ninjinpasta game and continuation of alice? nice! can't wait to see it in 2020 or 2021.

Screenshot_5.jpg
that white lines almost ruined my fap. I didn't notice it all this time.

blerghit

Reputation score
that white lines almost ruined my fap. I didn't notice it all this time.
I believe its the same as another expressions open mouth, possibly artist forgot to remove/edit that layer when creating the CG.

xsorab2

Reputation score
Will I be able to apply the partial made by Mayak for the 1.1 ver without ruining something?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Will I be able to apply the partial made by Mayak for the 1.1 ver without ruining something?
Personally, I never patch in anything until I make a backup first. I only delete my unpatched version of a game if I play through the whole thing without error.

Yeah, it takes up double the hard drive space but that's why we have these things called portable hard drives.

Lala9

Reputation score

New character (Teana chan) for his next game. Guess alice will be just side character.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Working on a new game already? I thought he was going to flesh out Vampire notes some more. Damn... well, at least he added the CG that was missing from the H game but present in the files.

Voronis

Reputation score
I hate to necropost, but is there any way to fix the carpenter's house in the ending segment? It keeps saying that the layer for it is missing.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I hate to necropost, but is there any way to fix the carpenter's house in the ending segment? It keeps saying that the layer for it is missing.
From nyaa

"Near the ending, when you enter the Carpenter’s house, it crashes while trying to load some Layers graphic files with English filenames (with an extra space at the start of the name), but in the game folders those files still retain their Japanese filenames. This is fixed by copying the Japanese Layer files to the English name the game expects using Command Prompt (since Windows Explorer doesn’t allow you to put filenames that have a space as the first character). "

blerghit

Reputation score
Since the thread was necroed anyway, i can QQ about how slow the dev has been on their next game ;_;.
3 years and only some images on cien.

Does the new game have a demo or trial?
On dlsite, there is a trial. OP has a link. Its also 30% off sale atm

Last edited:

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think... He want a demo for the newest game, the one only have some images on Ci en