What's new

RPG RPG Maker [にんじんパスタ/ninjinpasta] ヴァンパイア・ノーツ / Vampire Notes (RJ227621, RE227621)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone explain to me what does the 2nd option does when you try to get into the slums and the guard bars your entrance there?
He moves into some kind of alley to the right and then when I go there the mc sais something, but I don't understand what's going on.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can anyone explain to me what does the 2nd option does when you try to get into the slums and the guard bars your entrance there?
He moves into some kind of alley to the right and then when I go there the mc sais something, but I don't understand what's going on.
First option is to Pay the 1000G, Second option you refuse to Pay, Third option is you fight him.

He's suppose to walk back to where he was originally, but for some reason he only walks out 1 tile instead of 2 when you goes to talk to you. He's suppose to walk out 2, turn to face you, talk to you, then walk back 2 and turn away. But for some reason he only walks out 1 when he goes to talk to you. You can still talk to him when he walks behind the building.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
First option is to Pay the 1000G, Second option you refuse to Pay, Third option is you fight him.

He's suppose to walk back to where he was originally, but for some reason he only walks out 1 tile instead of 2 when you goes to talk to you. He's suppose to walk out 2, turn to face you, talk to you, then walk back 2 and turn away. But for some reason he only walks out 1 when he goes to talk to you. You can still talk to him when he walks behind the building.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up lol

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Would love to see the devs add some more events for this game(and fix bugs), did this dev have any more games?
Dlsite page says he plans to add more harassment scenes at least.
And if you follow one of the dlsite page links (or just read the OP...), it would answer your second question.

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm also stuck at building the bridge, any help on getting the vines/woods ?
i also can't seem to find vines wood

i explored the upper section of the map, by found nothing, and 2 places blocked by trees , do i need to cut down the trees?

i really don't know what do at this point

nvrmind i found them, now the guy in the slums dosen't let me end the quest

p.s. i did only one scene is that enought to break the game?

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I lost to the bugs from the first fight in the game, do I need to restart? I can't get rid of them to proceed into the forest.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I lost to the bugs from the first fight in the game, do I need to restart? I can't get rid of them to proceed into the forest.
You gotta talk to the shop owner to get the Bug Spray.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You gotta talk to the shop owner to get the Bug Spray.
Ah, I got it finally, I had to go work at the bar first to earn the money, go to my 'house' and 'rest' Then the next morning to buy the poison from the Item shop owner then return to the battle area.

Koralion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is full gallery for 1.0 ver of the game. You don't actually have to clear anything -- the gallery unlock is independent of the save file

Note that there is already 1.03 released by the author, and this may or may not work

Attachments

Lala9

Reputation score
Nice rpgmaker game, though it feels bIand, but the arts is really great. I hope ninjinpasta will add bath scenes and more loli scenes.

Anybody have a save for 1.02?
idk if this works for 1.02, I only have 1.01 version. you can try it.

Attachments

Lala9

Reputation score
I have old version, when I enter 3rd's boss place, I got total blank so I'm unable to process, Is there any way to overcome this or just get latest version?

nvm: old version allows you to enter 3rd boss place without being thrown in jail first, that's why I got blank error. Need to get some certain events to be done first before going to the boss's place

Last edited:

Dragul17

Reputation score
Anyone know how to do the first option in hotel 2nd in bar and how to get into the 4th area temple? My H Stats are pretty high so if there's prostitution she should be doing it by now. Also I've gotten to the point where the white guard temple guy is in the hotel not sure what I need to do to advance

moblizgunner

Reputation score
I have old version, when I enter 3rd's boss place, I got total blank so I'm unable to process, Is there any way to overcome this or just get latest version?

nvm: old version allows you to enter 3rd boss place without being thrown in jail first, that's why I got blank error. Need to get some certain events to be done first before going to the boss's place
I think I have the same problem. What other steps did you do before it worked out? I got as far as talking to the guy in the house in the bottom left of the slums and they let me into the 3rd area but it still bugs out.

DARKANON

Reputation score
More scenes coming mid march just read Developers blog :D

Edit: here's a link for anyone interested

Lala9

Reputation score
I think I have the same problem. What other steps did you do before it worked out? I got as far as talking to the guy in the house in the bottom left of the slums and they let me into the 3rd area but it still bugs out.
I'm late to reply just get hotspring scene done, the panties thief one, and that eastern hoodie guy in tavern after that.

Omega9111

Reputation score
Can someone help me in how to advance in area 2 inside the caves, since there is a bridge cut that does not allow to advance, what should I do?

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
some can send the version 1.02 or 1.03? please