What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR (ニトオワ) 鈍感勇者とセクハラし放題の女騎士 (RJ287421)

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1591701390797.png

OK NTR/CORRUPTION/PROGRESSION FANS

This game is FLAMESS I know when I see a good game and WOOOOH IS THIS ONE GOOD. 1st Game from this Circle.

Ok the synopsis is (I can't lie I haven't played this in probably 2 weeks so excuse my memory on the story) You the MC (guy) and your GF are a legendary group that takes down all the bad guys, but especially your gf is the true badass. You two are OP af LVL92 and 99 from the get go. No annoying battles other than boss battles I believe. You just walk through enemies and kill them...... Until a certain part........

You fight a boss at the beginning that you defeat that inflicts you and your gf with a Hentai Curse. The curse is your gf can't deny anyone who sexually harasses her, and you get paralyzed when she gets sexually harassed. Fortunately for you your gf is very strong, wears armor, and has a very strong love for you and does not give in easily BUT like most.... they all give in eventually.

You and your gf find out from the mayor that there is a Grand crystal that will alleviate your curses. And along the way there will be alot of perils y'all will encounter like all the guys trying to cop a feel and possibly another curse lol.

Controls are just standard RPGMV controls.

I Highly recommend this game, Support the creator, and here's a full save but I'd definitely play through this gem.

Edit: Ok I put all 3 global, common, and save state. Sorry Idk how to compact all 3 in a .zip. But those should work, Also the switch in the scene room is the unlock all scenes switch.

Edit: Fixed Saves Sorry Guys

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score
Your save don't seem to work, try to zip everything in the save folder.

at somes point you get a second curse who get you to lvl 1, i guess you need to find the first bandit you encoutered to progress, but he isn't anywhere, prety sure i shouldn't have backed up to see him mating press the witch when i was still in my OP mode i guess that's where he is when you are lvl 1...

stuck there atm.

Funny game tho.

Edit : typo

Last edited:
OP
DMasta

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok sorry I uploaded all 3 saves those should work.

And Phantasm I think you have to continue on in the forest, or go back to the guild and find the girl the bandit guy was havin sex with. And then after you'l run into him later in the forest.

mattsan

Reputation score
Just bought and played this game myself. For a slightly small size, this game is amazingly fun and very fapable. The sexual harassment is littered throughout the game. It starts ramping up after the level 1 curse but you also need to increase the female lewd level using all those flower beds scattered throughout the game.

All in all, a really great game for a first time developer.

Note: Do not do the bandit quest when you are still op. Do it after the level 1 curse for all the hentai scenes.

OP
DMasta

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just bought and played this game myself. For a slightly small size, this game is amazingly fun and very fapable. The sexual harassment is littered throughout the game. It starts ramping up after the level 1 curse but you also need to increase the female lewd level using all those flower beds scattered throughout the game.

All in all, a really great game for a first time developer.

Note: Do not do the bandit quest when you are still op. Do it after the level 1 curse for all the hentai scenes.
Yea it took me a long time to finish this because I had to keep coming back to this game day after day cuz it was FIYA!!! I was shooting 1 bullet clips after awhile lmao. Then I started finishing that Shinachiku Castella game and remembered this was still in my saved games folder and thought it was to good of a game not to share. 💪 I hope more people give this a look and supports the circle.

MisterMasterBaiter

Reputation score
Just started this game and I am stuck on the chara guy route. I need to go to the church to continue the scene and I can't find it. I went to the right of the rown and north of the beach. I am either a dumbass or my game is bugged.

edit: nevermind, I'm dumb.

Last edited: