What's new

VN/TEXT [Nitroplus] Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer 鬼哭街 The Cyber Slayer

mystery

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This story takes place in an alternative future of Shanghai where money and power ruled the city. Mafia groups hired Kung Fu masters and dominated in society. There are two types of Kung Fu masters, those who mastered their internal qi, and those who mastered their physical skills. The qi masters are able to output a stronger energy coming from their life itself, but it took a long time to master it. It was easier to just train their physical skills, but there was a limit to how strong a human body can be. So there were a balance of many average physical skill masters and few strong qi masters. However that balance broke when cybernetics came into play. Kung Fu masters would replace their body with robotic parts and attain a strength that a normal human can never achieve. That’s how no one tried to become qi masters anymore when they can easily become powerful by using cybernetics, and qi masters decreased in numbers. The main character of the story Kong Taoluo used to be a loyal assassin of the mafia group, but one day his sister was raped by his friend Liu Haojun and his companions, then they had her undergo an operation. Taoluo was also rumored to be killed, but he returned to city of Shanghai to avenge his sister.
kikokugai.jpg

it's is sometime difficult to pass ... let's tell me ... i will help you

Download Link: ~478mb

<<< notice to download and patch

notice install
* Install Kikokugai.
* Using ExtractData or a similar tool, extract all of the files in Kikokugai's IMAGE.PK2 and move them to /cg/ in the game installation directory. Do the same for SOUND.PK2, moving its files to /sound/.
* Extract the Kikokugai English patch to the root, overwriting the files that it tells you to.
* Run Kikokugai - Saya Engine.exe and enjoy.
* Also, make sure your system is in Japanese locale throughout this process and while playing the game. Otherwise sprites may not display properly and such.
Kikokutop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer

Is this a comic or a game?

Try to be more specific please. A platformer? RPG? Sim game? (Forbid this be a rhythm game)

Details man DETAILS! 0_E

It's visual novel with TONS of text.

Hrm.. But what about the H? Is the H content worth it?

This story takes place in an alternative future of Shanghai where money and power ruled the city. Mafia groups hired Kung Fu masters and dominated in society. There are two types of Kung Fu masters, those who mastered their internal qi, and those who mastered their physical skills. The qi masters are able to output a stronger energy coming from their life itself, but it took a long time to master it. It was easier to just train their physical skills, but there was a limit to how strong a human body can be. So there were a balance of many average physical skill masters and few strong qi masters. However that balance broke when cybernetics came into play. Kung Fu masters would replace their body with robotic parts and attain a strength that a normal human can never achieve. That’s how no one tried to become qi masters anymore when they can easily become powerful by using cybernetics, and qi masters decreased in numbers. The main character of the story Kong Taoluo used to be a loyal assassin of the mafia group, but one day his sister was raped by his friend Liu Haojun and his companions, then they had her undergo an operation. Taoluo was also rumored to be killed, but he returned to city of Shanghai to avenge his sister.
kikokugai.jpg

it's is sometime difficult to pass ... let's tell me ... i will help you

Download Link: ~478mb

<<< notice to download and patch

notice install
* Install Kikokugai.
* Using ExtractData or a similar tool, extract all of the files in Kikokugai's IMAGE.PK2 and move them to /cg/ in the game installation directory. Do the same for SOUND.PK2, moving its files to /sound/.
* Extract the Kikokugai English patch to the root, overwriting the files that it tells you to.
* Run Kikokugai - Saya Engine.exe and enjoy.
* Also, make sure your system is in Japanese locale throughout this process and while playing the game. Otherwise sprites may not display properly and such.
Kikokutop.jpg

umm not to be rude or annoying but anyone got mu download links cause filesonic dislikes me majourly so plz and thnx in advance

For what its worth coming from a newbie (and i've barely scratched the surface of the game thus far). Text/cgi game, h content seems decent, but is censored, so if thats a problem, i'd say look elsewhere.

Well it seem tempting to play, but I kinda feel that the title hate me XD

Yeah i tend to agree, that's why i thought it worth mentioning ;).

I found a CG set online at (Spoiler alert of course).
I also if you want to see the H-CGs on that site you have to click the little thing that says 18+ from on to off at the top of the page.

Pretty twisted looking game. I like it. Especially that spider girl. All of her limbs were split in half to give her 8 of them. Pretty sweet.

Pretty much yeah. So unless this game has some soft of epic storyline or something it does not seem to be worth the download to me.

Yeah more or less. T_T I'll pass on this too, unless it has decent gameplay and really good if not amazing plot.

it's really a good Vns,some text so lovely ^^ i often ...spend many time to think and chose.

I found a CG set online at (Spoiler alert of course).
I also if you want to see the H-CGs on that site you have to click the little thing that says 18+ from on to off at the top of the page.

Pretty twisted looking game. I like it. Especially that spider girl. All of her limbs were split in half to give her 8 of them. Pretty sweet.

Thats not the whole CG set is it? I'm not faulting you, but most of those pictures look like random scenes from the game.

Is this one of those plot-driven visual novels? Personally, very few hentai-driven visual novels are worth it and they're all NTR, with some sort of animated images. If it's a good plot-driven visual novel, I probably would had heard of it already though.

Back