What's new

RPG RPG Maker [大人の道楽 / Adult's Hobby] 蒼天のステラ (RJ324700)

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(Expected release end of November 2021) Delayed

From the makers of NeverMoreEnd EverMoreEmpty and

Looks like another good game by Adult's Hobby. I really enjoy their soft-looking artwork, and this looks to be an improvement.
If you know their previous games, they usually focus on themes like sexual harassment so that's what more or less is to be expected here.
There is a
out to play.

This game is your run-of-the-mill RPG with generic controls on RPGMaker MV

The story seems to be about a naïve angel(?) that's come to the mortal realm to fulfill some sort of task. She travels around gaining life experience while also being taken advantage of at every corner due to her massive dahoonkabhonkaloos and lack of self defense.

I look forward to the release :)

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Kinda surprised this use MV.
wonder if it wll have an eargasmic OST too.

OP
kiwi man

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda surprised this use MV.
wonder if it wll have an eargasmic OST too.
Probably. The music in the trial sounds unique, and not something I remember hearing in other RPGMaker games.

RockCat

Reputation score
Oh another game from this circle! That is great, i love their artstyle, and music is, as soulless said, eargasmic.
I do hope they'll tweak the difficulty level though, Nevermore had a really annoying fights at the end...

OP
kiwi man

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a little update.
Game's been postponed indefinitely until further notice. He won't be able to make the original end of Nov. deadline he made for himself and won't be able to have it ready by the end of the year.

RockCat

Reputation score
Just a little update.
Game's been postponed indefinitely until further notice. He won't be able to make the original end of Nov. deadline he made for himself and won't be able to have it ready by the end of the year.

That's terrible :(
I hope that the author is Okay.

RockCat

Reputation score
Some new posts on his ci-en
DIdn't go through all, let alone translated them... but it'd seem he's working on either a new title or on this game...

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Google translate
Replenishing shota
Super unmotivated heat wave! ! I have no choice but to draw a shota! ! Stella in the Blue Sky is on hiatus for the 8th time in total, and is working on a cheating game for the 8th time in total. It's all because of the heat! ! !
Basically the game got delayed again, and the dev is making short game about shota (puzzle-like click game)
So now it's the fourth cheating game in the making of "Stella in the Blue Sky"... Huh? Surprisingly as usual! ? ? If you make one for a long time, you will inevitably lose your motivation, even if it is mentally and physically healthy. It's a production method that's hard to recommend because it doesn't even have a pattern, so it feels like a gamble...
And there are some result of some questionaire from dev twitter
Then again, the next update will be around September... I'd like the Shota One short story to be completed by then, but there's just barely enough time to make it in time, and until it's finished, updates may stop and there may be silence. is! ! ! Jack! !
I just highlighted some point from the new post using google, so the translation result may be different from the actual trans;ation
Yeah, i think this game will be released in 6 to 12 month (i hope)

RockCat

Reputation score

Looks like author went back to making this game.

pocencer

Reputation score

new trial ver 0.3, the same scenario but a lot minor change(lewd event include) from the last version
the dev state that it is still not the complete trial
most of work(main story) is done, lmao
The left are ending, lewd event, and HCG.
well, overall is 10% finish in Erogame POV and DEV won't release the main story only game

Zadkiel

Reputation score
The DLsite link is gone but as of his latest article from 04/02/2023, the developer was still working on the game. He did say that he had no expectations for when it might be released though. He certainly has seemed to have trouble focusing on this game considering the number of reworks and side projects he's gone on since starting it.

pocencer

Reputation score

23/08/01
- Trial won't update until game finish
- estimate to release at November (not confirm)
- No pregnancy/ give birth content

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game's out.

6 endings, 4 main men.

There's even 2 modes between all H scenes being available and just only with the 4 men.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
So it was hidden at some point.

wonder how this compare to some of their other games?

bromded

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Can someone give download link please 🙏🙏🙏

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Game released. Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
wack, apparantly this game has a focus on the strangest fetish of all: consensual sex. what the hell is this?

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Mtool works perfectly with this game. I must say I had a great time with it, bought it and almost finished it in a single sitting.