What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [No Future] ヒロインズ・コード / Heroines' Chord (RJ435382)

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link to Game

Gameplay

RPGMaker game / classic RPG. Fight enemies to level up / gain materials, spend materials to buy new equipment. Utilize skills to attack the weaknesses of your opponents. When a heroine is disabled (sleep, paralysis, or unconscious from 0 HP), you have 1 turn to fix the condition or else that girl is "captured" by the enemy. If its the main heroine for the chapter, its an instant lose + H-scene. If its a secondary heroine, you have a number of turns before the heroine gains a semi-permanent "despair" condition (fixable with an expensive item, but otherwise permanent until you get that item).

The specific gameplay elements are each taken from the heroine's games. For example, Exorcist Charlotte has her sword + gun combat, where you use "lead bullets" and "steel bullets" for a bit of extra damage (purely money / materials cost), or you use MP-based sword attacks. Sailor Splendor has her Psychic + Physical attacks, just like from her game. All the girls are from various No Future games (and/or novels). Its a bit hectic, as the "MP" restoring items only help magical girls. "EP" (energy points) only help the tech-girls / aliens. And finally, Psychic energy helps out the last bunch.

Most of these girls have starred in their own game and/or novel, and each feels like a heroic type who have completed an adventure by themselves.

Story
All of NoFuture's girls have collided into a singular story, and it seems canonical to each line. For example, Exorcist Charlotte is happening immediately after her game. Psychic Sailor Splendor has just escaped from the underground base, and finds that the city around her is under attack. Etc. etc. All the heroines meet up to help each other out, but so do the villains: teaming up to hopefully take out the heroines with their combined strength.

Fetishes
* Rape
* Tentacles
* Transforming girls (some will untransform during their rape scenes)
* Debatable Loli (placing the tag just in case, some girls look younger but its not as Loli as some other things I've seen around here).

Magical Girls
Uses MP (Magic Points) from Magic Crystals
1669354671102.png 1669354703700.png 1669354710492.png
* Shirley
* Noble Rose
* Alferica von ze Bakraid

Technology Girls
Uses "EP" (Energy Points) from Energy Tanks
1669354728421.png 1669354734510.png 1669354739701.png 1669354748506.png

* Spoilers girl (see chapter ~5, so I'm not giving her away here)
* Rinko Yanase
* Lily
* Fumi

Other Girls

Shrine Maiden, Psychic Soldier, and Exorcist. All three uses Spiritual Medicine. "SK", "DP" and "PE". I'm guessing the latter two are Divine Points and Psychic Energy. I can't figure out what the shrine maiden's "SK" means.
1669354720827.png 1669354754774.png 1669354762611.png

* Sakura
* Nagisa / Sailor Splendor
* Charlotte Catherine Clouet

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason, the tutorial screens are all separate in this game. Here they are all together for convenience for this topic.

u01.png u02.png u03.png u04.png u05.png u06.png u07.png

------------

* You don't get to buy items until the start of Chapter 5, and even then, there's very few items available for purchase.

* The start of Chapter 6 unlocks the full shop (erm... spaceship) where items are made, as well as the ability to go back into earlier dungeons for grinding.

* Starting in Chapter 6, you can buy an item that instantly KO's a party member. Useful if you want to see the rape-drawings associated with a particular character.

* The default "attack" is roughly 4*Attack for the characters. The lowest level skills are either 6*Attack or 6*Magic, depending on if they're a Physical or Special type character.

* MP / EP / SK / PE / DP is relatively rare and expensive. The game seems pretty easy overall as long as you don't use them unnecessarily. Extra packs of these skill-using points requires $1500 per 100 respective energy. Though you start each chapter at full charge.

* "Concentration" is called "luk" inside of the game's code. Its a minor buff to attacks.

* Rinko is the only character who can recharge her own EP, and she can do so relatively early with the "Energy Charge" skill.

* Sakura (Shrine Maiden) special attacks really only work on Demons and Spirits. VS normal humans or machines, she barely does much damage.

* Rings, Bangels, and Necklaces improve stats, but require finding gems to create (low level gems == Rings, medium level == Bangels, high-level == Necklaces). The crafting system is pretty simple overall, so just turn any gems you get directly into Rings/Bangels/Necklaces, as long as you have enough materials to afford it.

* Charlotte's bullets are pretty cheap for the damage they do. I default to Steel Bullets, which pretty much deal double-damage of a regular attack.

* There aren't very many good "all enemy" attacks in the game. The good + cheap ones are Shirley's Wind Blade, and Nagisa's Psychic Wave. But since PE / MP is so expensive in this game, I think I still prefer using single attacks and/or Charlotte's bullets when possible.

-------

Story / lore wise, I'd recommend playing through the earlier games if possible.

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The CG are all great. I like the capture mechanics. I like capture mechanics for H games in general. Unfortunately about half the levels don't have enemies that can capture your characters, so they're pretty boring because the combat isn't very engaging. It's kind of weird though, because they have the pink rescue areas, it's like the capture mechanic was planned for those levels but then never implemented? Idk.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The CG are all great. I like the capture mechanics. I like capture mechanics for H games in general. Unfortunately about half the levels don't have enemies that can capture your characters, so they're pretty boring because the combat isn't very engaging. It's kind of weird though, because they have the pink rescue areas, it's like the capture mechanic was planned for those levels but then never implemented? Idk.
I've only gotten up to chapter 5 so far, but some of the attacks that can lead to capture are fairly rare/infrequent. On one hand, this prevents it from being very annoying. Though it can make it difficult to get any of the Abduction events I suppose.

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've only gotten up to chapter 5 so far, but some of the attacks that can lead to capture are fairly rare/infrequent. On one hand, this prevents it from being very annoying. Though it can make it difficult to get any of the Abduction events I suppose.
Nah, just buy the Assassination item in Chapter 6, which instant-KOs one character if you want that particular character's Abduction event.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The CG are all great. I like the capture mechanics. I like capture mechanics for H games in general. Unfortunately about half the levels don't have enemies that can capture your characters, so they're pretty boring because the combat isn't very engaging.
Honestly I've felt that lately No Future's games have more or less just become a vessel to popularize their animated cgs, which (imo) has lead to games with good looking cg scenes that are kind of boring to play through. Just my impression from previous titles, though, haven't actually tried this one.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Honestly I've felt that lately No Future's games have more or less just become a vessel to popularize their animated cgs, which (imo) has lead to games with good looking cg scenes that are kind of boring to play through. Just my impression from previous titles, though, haven't actually tried this one.
The last game was pretty much just a visual novel using the RPGMaker engine. The game before that was Charlotte. So I guess in a way, you're right, but I think it's more important to look at the other media besides their games. They made a movie and doujinshi version of Charlotte and Sailor Splendor, both of which were just rehashes of the game CGs. Now they came out with this, which, after getting to understand each character's strength, turned into a real grind to the finish. They made a bunch of branching paths in the maps, but they all just lead to more recovery items, more enemies to grind for XP, and a bunch of time wasted.

There's a ton of CG, as expected of them, but holy moly, if it weren't for Rinko having infinite EN, this game would have been absolutely miserable in the final chapters.

Don't get me wrong. Their art and animation is fantastic and worth the price they sell their stuff at. But man, the games always feel like they're almost-interesting.

Anyway, here's a cleared save file.

Attachments

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's really goofy that all of NoFuture's combat rape mechanics basically got transferred over to ShiBoo's games (NoFuture is the programmer for those, Ixy is artist and writer) while NoFuture's own works haven't really dealt with it since Charlotte.

I guess it comes down to NoFuture being a writer that took up game making as a side thing, as best I can tell.

Huh. Medibang also has an English translation of .

Edit: As far as I can tell the storylines are sequels of the doujin adaptions of the games (where at least Charlotte and Rose get raped a lot and then win) rather than, well, a perfect/competent clear of the respective games.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Nah, just buy the Assassination item in Chapter 6, which instant-KOs one character if you want that particular character's Abduction event.
Ah, part of the 'slow burn' thing. Guess you can consider chapter 1-5 the tutorial.

It's really goofy that all of NoFuture's combat rape mechanics basically got transferred over to ShiBoo's games (NoFuture is the programmer for those, Ixy is artist and writer) while NoFuture's own works haven't really dealt with it since Charlotte.

I guess it comes down to NoFuture being a writer that took up game making as a side thing, as best I can tell.

Huh. Medibang also has an English translation of .

Edit: As far as I can tell the storylines are sequels of the doujin adaptions of the games (where at least Charlotte and Rose get raped a lot and then win) rather than, well, a perfect/competent clear of the respective games.
I guess this game is a more 'accurate' idea of the intended canon? So only some of the heroines had virgin clears canonically it seems.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, part of the 'slow burn' thing. Guess you can consider chapter 1-5 the tutorial.

I guess this game is a more 'accurate' idea of the intended canon? So only some of the heroines had virgin clears canonically it seems.
Most of heroine this game is sequal of their main game/novel (On magical girl line is Shirley -> Rose -> Alferica -> This game), May be all first partner will be canon in this game.

I'm very hype on first five chapter but it's a bit drop on later chapter and final boss is a bit disappoint to me.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Not so sure about that. When you check everybody's statuses, they have some flavor text, telling you if they're virgins or not. When you look at Haruna, Nagisa and Charlotte, it says none of them have been raped. They even get virgin/non-virgin variants of scenes throughout the game still.

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I've gone through the skills in the game as well as the Skills.json file. A few notes:

1. MP (and other energies / powers) cost 15 material if you use a Magic Crystal 1 (100 MP for 1500). But only 10 material if you use a Magic Crystal 2 (300 MP for 3000 material). Magic Crystal 3 (restore all MP for 5000) depends on the user's max MP, but as long as you have more than 500 MP restored, its more efficient. The Magical Girls seem to have the most MP growth and easily crush 500+ MP, but other girls don't get that far.

2. The most cost-efficient attack is of course the "attack" action, but the damage is very small at 4*atk. The #1 and #2 most efficient attacks are Charlotte's Lead Bullet (100 material for 6*atk + Concentration*3), and the #2 efficient attack is Sakura's Stab (10 MP / 100 Material for 5*atk). Well... also Rinko's whatever, since she can recharge for free.

3. Shirley's "Impact" (25 MP for 5*atk+4*matk) and Alferica's "Form Change" attacks (20 MP for 5*atk + 3*matk) are pretty efficient as well.

4. Haruna's zero-MP "Stunning Bullet" and later, her "Paralyzing Bullet" are completely overpowering and make the last stages a cake walk. She's got lower level / stats than the rest of the girls, but her skills are clearly the best.

5. The most cost-efficient "all attacks" are Haruna's Roundhouse Kick (40 EN for 7*atk), Shirley's Wind Blade (6*matk for 35 MP), Nagisa's Psychic Blast (9*matk multiplier for 60 MP), Psychic Wave (6*matk for 40 MP), and Sakura's Sword Sweep (6*atk for 45MP). The cheapest of these (Wind blade) still costs you 350 material per use however, because MP skills just cost so damn much in this game. In the Yoma levels, Sakura's Ward (10 MP) kills the Yoma very quickly and efficiently.

6. Exorcist Charlotte's "bullets" are the only attacks in the game that have a multiplier on Concentration. I suggest putting all "concentration" books on Charlotte. All girls do benefit slightly from Concentration/luk, but Charlotte benefits the most.

7. Enemies _TEND_ to be weak to the girl they're associated with. For example, Sailor Splendor's attacks are all Impact, and "Low Level Combatants" take 10% bonus damage from impact. Most of Charlotte's enemies/spirits seem weak to Pierce damage and Light damage. When in doubt, match the "girl" with "their enemies". Sakura is very powerful vs Yoma (Divine damage, exclusive to Sakura). And Tentacle Princess is a Yoma.

8. Magical Rose is the best support unit in the game, especially with her "Double Action" skill and "All Heal".

9. Stronger attacks cost more MP per damage, but of course get you through the game faster. If you're going up against the final boss of a chapter, might as well spend all your MP and quickly, to save on turns.

10. There are not enough +Atk items in the game. Sakura's Divine attacks (Ward and Divine Spear) are only used when Yoma are on the field, which only happens in 2 chapters. In all other levels, she wants to be decked out in +Atk. So really, you want every tech girl (4 of them) + Sakura + Charlotte to be decked out in +Atk items. Note that "Princess Kishin Combo" uses the attack stat of one of the Kishins (either Lily or Fumi). So if you keep them together, they can "share" the Atk Ring/Bangle/Necklace. But at 20*atk for 160MP (1600 material per use!!), its a rather expensive skill to be using.

11. Haruna + Rinko can get 2x Paralyzes for free (Paralyzing Bullet + Paralyze), since Haruna uses zero-EN for her bullet skills, and Rinko recharges EN for free. Noble Rose's Thorn Chain (20 MP) is also a good option for paralysis, because she gets 800+ MP at endgame and is a candidate for the super-efficient Magic Crystal Lvl3 items (So Noble Rose's MP costs less than 10-per-MP in practice). With +Speed items, this should get you 3x paralysis on the first turn at relatively cheap costs.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Huh I wasn't notified of this thread being posted. I actually just cheated and put the atk to 9999 for each character and had a full save waiting to post lol.

Overall I liked the beginning part. I felt Greva was poorly used and there needs to be a explanation for things since I actually didn't play alot of the games\novels because to my knowledge most of them aren't in english yet. I guess its hard to appreciate what they did since I actually don't know the proper stories for each of the games (I didn't even know that the Tentacle Maid girl in magic rose was dead). There was also only about half a dozen tentacle\slime scenes (there were 4 tentacles IIRC and about 2 slime ones) and the bad endings\gameovers don't explain what happened to the rest of the team (I suppose that would be too much effort). End of the game was just like a laugh track and anti-climatic.

"I'm gonna activate my super demon form" - CEO dude
"Too bad I insta-kill demon" - Miko girl
"Aw fuck" - CEO dude.

"We have giant mechs" - The mech organization
"We smash your mechs" - Girls
"Aw sheeeit, welp you won't see us again" - Mech organization.

"oops we totally just let that tentacle fucked girl get kidnapped by the space girl team. Whoopsie" - Roll credits lol.

There is an english translation of the game. You can find it on torrents

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The bad ends/game overs seem to at least mention the rest of the team, but yeah, they're pretty lackluster in the grand scheme of things. Makes me wonder if they just had CGs to use, so they just well, used them. It doesn't seem like the CGs were necessarily made for the game, or they would probably have at least SOME that show the other magical girls.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The bad ends/game overs seem to at least mention the rest of the team, but yeah, they're pretty lackluster in the grand scheme of things. Makes me wonder if they just had CGs to use, so they just well, used them. It doesn't seem like the CGs were necessarily made for the game, or they would probably have at least SOME that show the other magical girls.
I'm just spoiled by Syoku's zombie games where they include a lot of bad ends that show all the girls getting raped in sequence or as a group. For their first multi-verse event I think they did pretty good. I have no clue who half the characters or organizations aside from noble rose and Sailor Splendor. I don't know what slime greva fused with.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can use the suicide item to force a capture scenario. Mercenaries will try to capture a knocked out character.

Anyway I've finished the game and:

1. IMO Rinko and Nagisa basically destroy bosses for you. Save Nagisa's energy for beating up bosses. Rinko can just use her strongest repeatedly and recharge her energy while Nagisa's attacks with her concentration buff hits very hard.
2. Haruna OTOH makes trash mobs more manageable with her paralyze spam but can't really do much in boss fights. Always remember to switch her out before fighting any boss.
3. And yeah Noble Rose will pretty much end up as your healbot. Just keep stacking speed on her and save her energy for boss fights so she can spam heal.
4. My boss fight team ends up being: Noble Rose, Rinko, Nagisa, Charlotte(def down spammer can help with heal too), +1 rando.

Last edited:
OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. IMO Rinko and Nagisa basically destroy bosses for you. Save Nagisa's energy for beating up bosses. Rinko can just use her strongest repeatedly and recharge her energy while Nagisa's attacks with her concentration buff hits very hard.
Nagisa's concentration is +50% damage, while Lily/Fumi's Attack mode is only +35% damage, but "Attack Mode" is still a substantial buff to attack. Lily/Fumi are certainly a must-have for boss battles IMO.

There's also something to be said about Noble Rose's "Double Action / Overgrow / Shine Slash / Shine Slash" each turn, especially for boss-fights with lots of mobs. +50% Special damage with an all-hit for matk * 11 damage is huge, especially when done twice per turn.

I find that Rinko is more for the trash mobs actually. Given the huge amount of damage output from Nagisa, Lily, Fumi, and Noble Rose, you should be killing bosses in relatively short order. I never had a boss battle last long enough where Rinko had to actually recharge during the fight.

Haruna OTOH makes trash mobs more manageable with her paralyze spam but can't really do much in boss fights. Always remember to switch her out before fighting any boss.
You can switch out on the first turn no problem. I guess her Atk items could be swapped out to someone else in the game though before the fight starts. (You can't move rings/bangels/necklaces during battle)

3. And yeah Noble Rose will pretty much end up as your healbot. Just keep stacking speed on her and save her energy for boss fights so she can spam heal.
Double Action + Overgrow + Shine Slash + Shine Slash is absurdly powerful.

4. My boss fight team ends up being: Noble Rose, Rinko, Nagisa, Charlotte(def down spammer can help with heal too), +1 rando.
IMO: Match the girl with their games/bosses.

Charlotte's guns and Light-magic do 10% more damage to Melkiss, and her guns ain't too shabby.

Tentacle Princess is extremely weak to Sakura's Divine attacks (x2 damage is no joke, grossly outdamages even Noble Rose's Shine Slash).

Kusakabe started to hit characters with damage + status. Turns out Sakura's "Restoration" perfectly countered those boss hits.

Etc. etc.

------

Boss MVP was Noble Rose, but her buff spells are _EXPENSIVE_, you're pretty much spending 1400 material at the start of each boss fight on Double Action + Overgrow, and then 1600 material per turn on Shine Storm x2. Since anyone can use First Aid kit item, everyone is a healbot when necessary (though Noble Rose's All Heal, and x2 speed from Overgrow, makes her the ideal candidate for heal botting too). Very strong character for sure.

Rinko / Haruna / Charlotte were my trash-mob killers. Rinko for the free energy, Haruna for the Paralyzing shot. Charlotte for the very cheap lead bullets (highest damage on least amount of resources used).

For bosses, I used everybody. Its pretty easy to switch as your MP drops down. Just spam the strongest attacks, with the strongest buffs on everybody to end the fight as quickly as possible. But yes, Nagisa and Noble Rose did considerably more damage than everyone else to the bosses.

Last edited:

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah it's cause of the massive MP usage that I just settle for using Noble Rose to heal instead of attacking. I end up trying not to use as much items.

Yeah Rinko can definitely make short work of trash mobs as well it's just that I personally don't want to use the same characters all the time so I just settle for not using her on trash mobs and just use her on bosses so other characters can be used.

As for Lily/Fumi actually ended up using most of their energy to kill trash mobs faster but yeah I see your point that putting them up for bosses for fast continuous heavy attacks along with other heavy hitters is good too.

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah it's cause of the massive MP usage that I just settle for using Noble Rose to heal instead of attacking. I end up trying not to use as much items.
The HP items are actually rather cheap. 100 Material for 500 HP (Medicine Lvl 1) and 400 Material for 500 HP x5 (to the whole party: First Aid Kit Lvl1) is more efficient than even Noble Rose's Heal (15 HP Heal, which is on the cheaper side). Noble Rose hits maybe 600 HP in early game, to maybe 800+ in endgame, but the HP healing items are pretty much always cost-effective.

But yeah, this is all "bonus points" because the game isn't quite hard enough to require super/hyper optimizations like this. I just kinda enjoy optimizing, lol.