What's new

RPG RPG Maker [No Future] 魔法少女ノーブル・ローズ / Magical Girl Noble Rose (RJ259103)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I find it amusing that the first comment after the game releases is someone asking for a full save. Besides that, art is phenomenal, but it seems to be extremely linear, which is not a bad thing, but worthy of note. No idea how good the story is. Worth your time if you like CR i would say.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Purchased it, and was really worthy
Well good design, combat rape well made despite the loop complex insues. As for the dev 1st game, was well made, and i hope a sequel or more feature on future if he wish keeps on it.

The game is very linear, i did virgin run but i wonder if you mess with the MC a lot will have another ending.
The other corrupted girl, i guess her story is based on the LN from the artist. But on the game, no much play, just some yuri.

The gameplay is simple but repetitive. You depend a lot of MP gauge, equipment level 5 and level grind until unlock 2x dmg buff to cleaMP potions are important resources to finish boss faster.

B__B

Reputation score
I find it amusing that the first comment after the game releases is someone asking for a full save.
Okay, I jumped the gun a bit. But I (and surely other people) don't always have the time to play through a whole RPG, so I thought it'd at least serve as a reminder to kindly upload a full save if you happen to play through it yourself. I've uploaded some complete saves where necessary before, and will continue to do so. I'm not just a beggar.

Edit: Well, it's been put into . So there's a full save for anyone lurking, I guess.

Last edited:

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game's gameplay time to clear is 2h~3h, gallery will unlock complete after clearing the game, sadly no extra/secret scenes later on.

waitungtong

Reputation score
Can someone please tell me how to win the last BOSSSSSSSSSS?
the time stop is annoying

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please tell me how to win the last BOSSSSSSSSSS?
the time stop is annoying
You kinda have to use Potions items to avoid using your MP on heal skill.
against quartet boss, need grind a little more, get equip lvl 5 on maid shop on your house.
get enough level until unlock a berserk 2x dmg buff to burst the boss faster with the 2x action skill buff + spam shine slash
save MP potions only for boss, to keep your MP safe.
Dont need to use protection buff, they don't spam h-grabs.

The tentacle boss, keep your protection, spam 2x action buff+berserk buff+shine slash and keep MP high. MP Potions will be used.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Kinda disappointed there are only 3? 4? variations of the battle H-attacks... Especially the tentacles... the tentacle mobs, tentacle loli boss and last boss all using the exact same attacks with exact same lines...

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the final boss just use the 2 actions per turn skill, cast heal every turn, and protection, then double cast your magic skill. Rinse and repeat. Only needed 1 300 MP potion to win against the final boss. Didn't have all 3 level 5 equip either. Level was 27 or so.

Quartet boss has a time limit so only cast what is necessary. Can do it without the 2x dmg buff (I did).

This game is really easy if you spam your magic skill and protection as needed. Grapple mechanics and clothing destruction are well done. Game is just too easy but if you role play fights it can be quite fun. Nice art.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm interested that most people who played this game had a lot of praise for it.

I like the art and in terms of mechanics it's put together competently, but as an H-game I wouldn't say it's "good", on the objective scale.
Some of you have described it as extremely linear - it's not just that, the best linear games still have choices for the player to make - this one's binary - it's reduced to "win or lose".
Every battle plays out exactly the same - you only fight a single enemy at a time; the normal mobs you can one-shot with that one ability (I have a feeling this might have been a cheat but it's been a while between when I started playing and now), and the bosses are just a matter of using the shield ability, spamming said attack, and using the last 1 or 2 shielded turns to heal/recoup MP, then apply the shield again until boss dead.
If you neglect to do this, you're fucked. Speaking of which, it takes an extremely long time to lose, but it takes very few turns to end up in a state where winning is impossible.

With all that said, it's clear that they were attempting to emulate the mechanics of some of the best H-RPGs - disarmament, binding, resource scarcity. With just a little more put into the battles and simply more content (the boss and the mob of each level having the same CR attacks just with more variation was kinda disappointing), this could've been in my top 5. Hopefully with this one under their belt, their next game will make it there.

Tenma

Reputation score
Well, a lost of praise can be attributed simply to the fact it's a magical girl game. Magical girls are rare, good magical girl games are the rarest thing. The game's a unicorn. I observe all magical girl games with interest. Tale of Undercrust would've been much less memorable without the magical girl aspect.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Yep I agree with this Magical Girls/Skin Tight Suit Heroines are my kryptonite lol.