What's new

RPG RPG Maker [No Future] 魔法少女ノーブル・ローズ / Magical Girl Noble Rose (RJ259103)

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score

Link to Game

Story
You play as Maika defending the city from malicious organizations as the magical girl, Noble Rose.

Gameplay
Move around the world. Battles start through random encounters or touching roaming enemies on the map.

Three stats; HP (Health Points), MP (Magic Points) and EP (Erotic Points).
There is battle R*pe during combat, enemies can grapple Rose which will increase her EP.
100 EP causes Rose to cum resetting the stat but draining her MP.
Cumming with 0 MP causes a game over.
If your HP hits 0 you can give up so you don't have to wait for your MP to hit 0 by pressing "X" and choosing the 3rd option.

Game-over scenes play upon losing to the bosses.
Not sure if there are other scenes yet.

Controls
Arrow Keys / Mouse Left Click (Hold) - Moving
Z / Mouse Left Click (Press) - Interact

Fetishes
R*pe
(Please inform me it there are others I missed)

Last edited:

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks pretty interesting so thanks for making a thread about it.
Also here's a tip for next time you make a thread: if a game is yet to be released like this one, you should make a thread in the "games under construction" section of this forum and I assume "trail" should probalby be "trial".

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks pretty interesting so thanks for making a thread about it.
Also here's a tip for next time you make a thread: if a game is yet to be released like this one, you should make a thread in the "games under construction" section of this forum and I assume "trail" should probalby be "trial".
Thanks for pointing the trail / trial out.

I was looking for the In Development / Incomplete tag, but I think it was removed or I've misunderstood what it was.
I forgot about the "games under construction" can you move it after it releases?

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A moderator usually moves a thread from under construction to here I believe and vice versa so you'll have to wait for a mod to clear it up for you.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the Games Under Construction section. Appropriate prefixes applied.

Tenma

Reputation score
Okay, quick guide. Go through the first area, and level up until you obtain the rock shot. This will be your primary method of quickly disposing of the grunts and random encounters. Use MP freely, your base attack deals little damage. Upon encountering the crowd of enemies in what appears to the scrap yard you'll want to go back and rest in your bed to replenish your mp, it cannot be recovered elsewhere currently.

Go around to the right side, and come out near the girls. This'll allow you to keep your wand. You'll want to be levels 6 or 7 for the first boss, first you'll want to use the ability with a shield icon to shield yourself from effects like your wand being knocked out of your hand, clothing damage (allows enemies to deal more damage to you) and the grapple. On that note, if you're grappled in this fight, you've already lost. They can stack almost 70 ep on you in one round, if they're not clobbering your hp, or removing your wand. Your primary attack will be the heavy duty 7 mp attack, make sure you don't drop your defenses, and repeat until you've won.

Finally the trial ver. lacks the CG for losing to the basic grunt. So don't bother.. it's alright. Another solid RPG MV game that does it's a job right and is something to look forwards to if you like the magical girl genre of ecchi.

edit: Side-note: Just to also quickly put this forwards, this game lacks voice acting. Something I regard as a positive, so you won't be missing out much if you skip through or quickly skim the text.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, quick guide. Go through the first area, and level up until you obtain the rock shot. This will be your primary method of quickly disposing of the grunts and random encounters. Use MP freely, your base attack deals little damage. Upon encountering the crowd of enemies in what appears to the scrap yard you'll want to go back and rest in your bed to replenish your mp, it cannot be recovered elsewhere currently.

Go around to the right side, and come out near the girls. This'll allow you to keep your wand. You'll want to be levels 6 or 7 for the first boss, first you'll want to use the ability with a shield icon to shield yourself from effects like your wand being knocked out of your hand, clothing damage (allows enemies to deal more damage to you) and the grapple. On that note, if you're grappled in this fight, you've already lost. They can stack almost 70 ep on you in one round, if they're not clobbering your hp, or removing your wand. Your primary attack will be the heavy duty 7 mp attack, make sure you don't drop your defenses, and repeat until you've won.

Finally the trial ver. lacks the CG for losing to the basic grunt. So don't bother.. it's alright. Another solid RPG MV game that does it's a job right and is something to look forwards to if you like the magical girl genre of ecchi.

edit: Side-note: Just to also quickly put this forwards, this game lacks voice acting. Something I regard as a positive, so you won't be missing out much if you skip through or quickly skim the text.
Well technically it has some 'voice acting' in terms of Noble Rose making moans and such in the combat rape.
As an unexpected touch with the boss, if they actually force a cock in her mouth, her audio clips change to muffled sounds.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The full game has slime monsters, tentacles, and mechanical restraints added to the battle hazards.

Chapter 2 has slimes and a slime man as the boss
Chapter 3 has tentacle monsters and a corrupt magical girl as the boss. She can bind the heroine in tentacles, but doesn't do much else besides hit your for HP damage, sadly.
Chapter 4 has the guys from chapter 1,brainwashed male students who hold her down, and the boss is a tentacle girl.
Last chapter has a scientist miniboss who controls mechanical restraints, and then a gauntlet against slime man+tentacle girl+scientist+succubus girl all at the same time. First three do their thing, while succubus charges for ten turns, and then releases a time stop attack. If this happens it's game over, because the other three will violate Noble Rose over and over, and when the timestop wears off, she takes all of the damage and EP damage at once.
Final boss is a tentacle guy. At low HP, he repeatedly uses very strong magic.

Tenma

Reputation score
No animation from what I saw.

on the chapters, that's a bit disappointing. Slime and tentacles are basically the same. Chapter 3's boss sounds interesting at least the only interesting thing seems to be the succubus, and that's at the end.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
The full game has slime monsters, tentacles, and mechanical restraints added to the battle hazards.

Chapter 2 has slimes and a slime man as the boss
Chapter 3 has tentacle monsters and a corrupt magical girl as the boss. She can bind the heroine in tentacles, but doesn't do much else besides hit your for HP damage, sadly.
Chapter 4 has the guys from chapter 1,brainwashed male students who hold her down, and the boss is a tentacle girl.
Last chapter has a scientist miniboss who controls mechanical restraints, and then a gauntlet against slime man+tentacle girl+scientist+succubus girl all at the same time. First three do their thing, while succubus charges for ten turns, and then releases a time stop attack. If this happens it's game over, because the other three will violate Noble Rose over and over, and when the timestop wears off, she takes all of the damage and EP damage at once.
Final boss is a tentacle guy. At low HP, he repeatedly uses very strong magic.
Where did you find that out?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
More like combat grope than combat rape, have yet to see any actual penetration. Maybe there's some with the boss but didn't bother to go that far.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
More like combat grope than combat rape, have yet to see any actual penetration. Maybe there's some with the boss but didn't bother to go that far.
There is penetration with the boss fight yes, you'll most likely lose it if they get that far though.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where did you find that out?
I come from the future. Nah, I found out another way, but I don't want to spoil the whole game before it's even released. I think spoilered content specifics is enough to let people know if they'll be interested or not, though.

Not all enemies have it, but more than half do. There's penetration for every bind type except maybe the mechanical arms.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

B__B

Reputation score
Can someone provide a full save, please?