What's new

RPG RPG Maker [No Future]念動少女セーラースプレンダー Sailor Splendor (RJ280849)

Tenma

Reputation score
RJ280849_img_main.jpg

Link:

Synopsis and H-features: Your run-of-the-mill RPG with well done art. Psychokinetic Girl Sailor Splendor, the latest of No Future's works continues with their quality artwork, though not outright mahou shoujo the protagonist has that appearance to her. There's two type of battles in this game, those initiated by regular random encounters and those started by running into a trap. While in a trap, the protagonist may not attack and must instead struggle out. While her clothes are torn and she is molested by the enemies. Losing a battle results in rape with most scenes having at least two variations on losses, on their first encounter the bosses the protagonist fights have banter before battle that changes if you lose to them. Clearing the game gives you access to a gallery with all scenes and that'll take around 6-8 hours if you're gathering all of the pickups. The game is easy if you go with typical RPG powergaming methods; bosses do enough damage to defeat you if you're not watching your health. Losing grants negative modifiers to your character.

Story: You play as Nagisa (渚), in the start of the game she gets kidnapped by a strange organization and wakes without any idea of what has happened. A mysterious voice tries helping her out of the facility, however Nagisa gets more involved with the mystery surrounding the mysterious voice that aids her as well as the reason she's been taken to facility in the first place.

Gameplay: Typical RPG with the aforementioned h-mechanics. Go around, follow the story defeat the bosses and random encounters.

Controls: ← → Arrow keys to moves, A brings up a map of the floor, if you have one. X menu/cancel, Z confirm. You can click on the screen.

Fetishes: Rape, small breasts, humiliation, magic, tentacles, yuri, sex toys/machine, continuous orgasms, light mindbreak and mind control, restraint, and slime.

Attachments

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
I like the MC's VA in this. It was well done IMO. Art was good. Game play is stale and boring though, CR was teased but its just a gimmick and not an actual game play element. Also its so linear you probably wont even need a hook/tl to finish it.

Not the worst game Ive played, but nowhere near the top either.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
I attached a completed save file.

Direction: Extract files to the save file folder located under the main game directory.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Note: I've only played the trial so far.

I was hoping this game would play like an improved version of their previous game Magical Girl Noble Rose (魔法少女ノーブル・ローズ) [RJ259103] since the combat rape and trap mechanics in it were nice but too easy to break out of with the skill and too random otherwise. Every enemy potentially grabbing you was a nice mechanic. Now you only have to watch out for traps marked by a big freaking arrow (unless you turn it off). Every normal fight is just boring RPG Maker grind. Do damage, heal, recharge energy, repeat.

The map also feels needlessly huge just so the developer could hide chests and locked doors everywhere. Really?

Art is nice and the VA is an improvement over the sound clips used in the last game. Maybe some of the later enemies or bosses are more interesting. I'll give the full game a try but not as excited anymore. I feel like I'd rather play Noble Rose again and avoid using the OP skills.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
I feel like this circle are more capable of carrying the artistic side of their games, rather than gameplay mechanics. If you look over at their previous works, they're all novels. In a way similar to words the gameplay here is just to serve you some hot hentai, instead of being the focus. I'd give the game an 3 out of 5 for gameplay (functional), 5 out of 5 for graphics/audio (beautiful/clean), with graphics/audio having more weight for me, I'd give the a solid 4.75 out 5 for me.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really liked their previous game with the magical girl, and I can see the changes they attempted to make an improved game. Pros over the previous game: Generally more H-content and some effort put into the scenario/story. However, I kind of liked the H in combat mechanics in the previous game more. Not that I disapprove of it, but the new hit to remove bind doesn't really strike me as much as the previous game's system. Both games still have really polished H-scenes which I can give a thumbs up to, though, and new content is always a good thing.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cleared as a virgin, don't think it gave anything special. I'm curious, are there any actual game-overs in this game? Whenever I did lose to see an event it just gave her a negative status and restarted her in the room, curious if enough losses/bad statuses lead to a bad end/game over.

As for the game itself, as others have mentioned pretty standard RPG maker game other than the restraint gimmick, but the MC is cute and I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, engimaVBunpacker 0.56 is not working right with this game for me... is there a more up-to-date version?

(This is to texthook)

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, engimaVBunpacker 0.56 is not working right with this game for me... is there a more up-to-date version?

(This is to texthook)
Strange... I use EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.56 version to unpack this game and it works fine...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Strange... I use EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.56 version to unpack this game and it works fine...
My unpacked game won't load title screen... Could it be because i left it in "%DefaultFolder%" ?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
My unpacked game won't load title screen... Could it be because i left it in "%DefaultFolder%" ?
Yes, rename folder or just move it all into main folder.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, rename folder or just move it all into main folder.
Gawddamnnit. That was the problem!
It's been a while since I actually played an RPGMV game, that I must have forgot about this... issue.

Thanks man!

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For a game with so many purchases, this one felt a bit small in terms of sex.

XVIArc

Reputation score
I got a shitty ending by saving 40+ times. Is there any better ending than this, it sucks.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I got a shitty ending by saving 40+ times. Is there any better ending than this, it sucks.
?? There's multiple endings?!

The only ending I got is:
Where "Black Splendor" escapes with "White Order" who both get their pre-enhancement memories back, and she peeks on her family that she has not seen in 20 years.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Weeeell . . . I suppose there is no translation for it . . . ? ^^*

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's only one ending in this game. The number of times you save the game does not affect anything at all.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Just finished the game. The plot seems to be a pardoy of Kamen Rider.

The ending feels like a sequel hook, with the organisation boss still very much alive and the heroines in hiding. But I don't believe there will actually be a sequel, and that the developer was just following the typical plot of Kamen Rider (escape from lair of evil organisation and continue to fight them on the surface world while hiding secret identity).

Both gameplay and h-content feels a little lacking. I like the voice acting and the corruption status, but having high corruption doesn't actually affect the heroine much. She becomes a little easier to arouse, but otherwise she reacts in the exact same way.

Overall a 2 out of 5. You won't miss much by not playing this game.

Firebomber4

Reputation score
How do I pass the trap in a room on the 1F ? they keep use silence thus I can't break out of it.