What's new

RPG RPG Maker [No Future]念動少女セーラースプレンダー Sailor Splendor (RJ280849)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I pass the trap in a room on the 1F ? they keep use silence thus I can't break out of it.
Silent is triggered randomly when the enemy uses a h-attack, and the probability depends on your lewd stats. If it keeps triggering it means your lewd stats are too high. The game gives out a few items near the end that lowers your lewd stats. Use them.

Firebomber4

Reputation score
hmm... funny because I only have 3 of those items and I've opened up all chests throughout the 20F to 1F (except that one room).
oh well, I'll just try it. Thanks...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
hmm... funny because I only have 3 of those items and I've opened up all chests throughout the 20F to 1F (except that one room).
oh well, I'll just try it. Thanks...
Like I said, there's only a few. H-events gives you negative permanent stats, so if you had too much fun, the fights becomes more difficult.

leifengan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone knows how to avoid being teleported by that blue boss girl at the end ?

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is some good quality scenes I'm seeing, shame there's no translation for this

... yes
This is a necropost somewhat because your post is quite old. But... Kagura Games has a translation now.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for bringing this old game up, but there is something that bothers me about the ending CG:

I've seen hcg's of this game, and there seems to be one set for each trap enemy. But when I try losing to that trap, it just brings me to the gangbang-by-combatants, NOT to that trap's defeat HCG. I've tried multiple losses, dying by HP loss, dying by giving up, dying before or after losing virginity to the trap. Nothing works.

I have the feeling I'm missing something very obvious. Could anyone clue me in?