What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Thats what happen to me back then when the game is still racing in ci-en lol.
Its really is succ..

I'm back!!!

to be a NEET...

Job-hunting is hard nowadays, man.

Looking to the bright side, it's time for... ahem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Damm where have you been?
What about the panda ver. 2 you currently working on?

Damm where have you been?
What about the panda ver. 2 you currently working on?
As I said above your post, I've been looking for a job but nothing are available so far that I don't have time to create sleeping fetish thread. Though I've collected over 300 sleeping H-manga before I go on job-hunting and will continue to collect more and create a decent thread when I have time.

However, I've heard that it's back. Is there any meaning to create a thread when you can search them again?

Oh I thought what you mean by NEET was nutler lol.

Well atleast its good to trade information about game that we haven't play yet I guess.

Oh I thought what you mean by NEET was nutler lol.

Well atleast its good to trade information about game that we haven't play yet I guess.
I will, but now is the time for this show.

Rise and shine, guys.

Let's enjoy the game together!!!

I'm not a NEET, lol. I'm just looking for a better job that can fly me to Akihabara. XD

I'm living in a country that has very low salary.

The hype is real bois !
I'll have to wait one or two more days for the dlsite english release though ><
That new character is definitely the last boss, I was expecting a human witch as usual so it's a pleasant surprise ^^
Dunno how you lot will advance through the game but my first goal will be to expand the MC basement to welcome more residents XD

Rise and shine, guys.
Let's enjoy the game together!!!
The uploading process is so long man, hype is killing mee..

I'm not a NEET, lol. I'm just looking for a better job that can fly me to Akihabara. XD
Welll since @GOR said something about job below your post about job examination, thought he's relating to you xd mbmb.

I'm living in a country that has very low salary.
Yeah same man. Searching for job that pay in dollar I guess xd.

my first goal will be to expand the MC basement to welcome more residents XD
More like more sex doll xd.

Dunno how you lot will advance through the game but my first goal will be to expand the MC basement to welcome more residents XD
Isn't the author said somewhere that you can't expand your prison but you can sell your slave to free up the space?

The first thing that i'll do is cheat money and buy the best gear available. lol
I don't want to waste my time killing monsters.

Logically, its pretty hard to expand a prison since its in the middle of the town and underground. Except the MC plan to create one in the dungeon.
So yeah, I doubt you will be able to upgrade them. But its cool to dream I guess xd.

Hm... is it just me or the censorship is getting more and more savage lately?

My Secret Summer Vacation also got a quite heavy censorship... comparing his early works (counting from The Zombie Island).

Maybe you said that because the art's getting better xd?.
I wonder if we can uncensor them though.

Honestly I'm fine with not being able to get space for every possible characters (there is the gallery for that) maybe 3-5 spaces for my favorites.
Aside from that I'll do the game normally, since I won't be able to rush like a madman on the first run to save everyone, I'll aim for the rogue route first XD

I don't think the censorship is worse than before, but it stands out more because of the art style I think. Uncensoring might me tough given that each scene is a different movie, it's not like a set of CGs or say a flash game :/

Maybe you said that because the art's getting better xd?.
I wonder if we can uncensor them though.
His art is really getting better and that's undeniable.

Only some people with good PTS skills can do that. For example, Bellandy100, who is well-known for his contributions to the majority of decensored H-manga. He decensored only one game though.

Aaaa my precious hope got shattered...
It will be ready 25 August.
Time to sleep for today. ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-23-19-05-48-036_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-23-19-05-48-036_com.android.chrome.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 25
did he say which timezone on the 25th? cause it could be like almost half a day ahead of us. Well glad the dev's able to at least release it in august woulda hated for it to be delayed

did he say which timezone on the 25th? cause it could be like almost half a day ahead of us. Well glad the dev's able to at least release it in august woulda hated for it to be delayed

I assume it's in JST time for the release. It's already the 24th in Japan. DLsite's going to be released straight at 00:00 am, while Fanza's going to be at 9:00 am.

Back