Re: [RJ172569] [都市の魔物] [露出RPG 身代金はエロ写メ]

Next up, talk to kid then you can go up here and finally grab the swimsuit

Attachments

chaoticjunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find the glasses?
Also, at the school the boy asks you to show him your bra in the sports uniform but nothing else is happening? Am I missing some trigger?

Thank you.:confused:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

still nothing maybe need use certain combination ?
do you bring the kid or not ?
thereeee :eek: i was almost giving up :)))

Attachments

yoyomo80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found the light in the sandbox. I came at it from the direction that I have screenshotted. I was wearing Cheer outfit and the clips and the vibrator which I assume has no bearing on the success but this game is pretty fucking particular
When I try to get up those stairs to get to the sandbox wearing what you had, Im stopped by this message. Any ideas?

Attachments

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For anyone wondering whether he should make time in his schedule to play this: don't.

The game actually looked somewhat interesting in the beginning, but the game is full of bad endings, poor gameplay and silly "puzzles" which will probably make you restart every task about 20 times until you can progress, stunting any "flow" this game had left despite the aforementioned bad-ending spam.

Playing not advised without a walkthrough, and even with a guide, the art/dialogue isn't good enough to justify an action-only playthrough.

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For anyone wondering whether he should make time in his schedule to play this: don't.

The game actually looked somewhat interesting in the beginning, but the game is full of bad endings, poor gameplay and silly "puzzles" which will probably make you restart every task about 20 times until you can progress, stunting any "flow" this game had left despite the aforementioned bad-ending spam.

Playing not advised without a walkthrough, and even with a guide, the art/dialogue isn't good enough to justify an action-only playthrough.
nah, I already give up and move to TWA.

waiting for full save now..
makes me wonder why the dev decided to make game that is complicated, where is the fun in that ?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I try to get up those stairs to get to the sandbox wearing what you had, Im stopped by this message. Any ideas?
"The toilet isn't this way."

I think it's a bug that happens when you don't complete the toilet events properly? I couldn't get rid of it. She doesn't want to enter the female toilet coz it's busy, she doesn't want to enter the male toilet coz of the events that happened with the spycam guy.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got a "normal" end abruptly. I dunno japanese so I was just spamming and reading posts here.

Home:

1. Upstairs brother's room to start story. You need to take pics of yourself to send to kidnappers. ^^
  2. Upstairs left room (your room?) camera is on center desk. Use to take first pic.
  3. Check the notepad on your desk.
  4. Check your closet to the left, above the bin. Yellow top and shorts clothes.
  5. Check parent's room bed lower left to find an item underneath but out of reach.
  6. Go directly to the umbrellas near the house entrance.
  7. Return to get item from parent's bed.
  8. Check washing machine in kitchen area lower right for black lingerie.
  9. Check laundry basket next to it for pegs.
  10. Check the brother's room bookshelf for condom
  11. Check your room notepad and parent's room newspaper Not sure on this?
  12. In your inventory look for a usable, not numbered item. This is your notebook where you write dirty messages. The next 3 options are dirty messages you can choose from. No idea what it says but would love to know. If you can't get this try repeating the previous step, I couldn't trigger this for some reason the first time. :confused:

Now, to progress you need to send the right 3 pics. I followed another user's instructions and they work, not sure if it is the only correct combo but here it is:
28 = Yellow tanktop + condom
29 = Yellow tanktop + message
41 = Perverted underwear + clips

You can return to the camera and take as many pics as you want. I recommend taking them AFTER you send the 3 pics so you don't have to deal with the send/don't send box and risk accidentally sending the wrong thing.

You can now exit the house.

Shop: :mad: Easy game over area
  1. Upper right shelf is a memo of sorts.
  2. SAVE!
  3. You can now press Shift or C to exhibition.
  4. You need to take photos of yourself doing this and you do so by using the area at the very top centre, left of the ATM.
  5. If someone catches you exhibiting you get BAD END.
  6. Tip. Walk around to the left and up. Push the guy out to the right and then downwards.
  7. If you're exhibiting, most NPCs start to home in on you, you can use this to lure.
  8. You can send any pic here I think, you only need one but I sent the yellow+black+message.
  9. If you go for multiple shots, remember to save in between sometimes.

Park. :p
  1. Talk to everyone??
  2. Talk to girl, she will take photo of you spreading your legs. Pick what you want, doesn't seem to matter. I did school+white panties+condom
  3. You should now be banned sandpit area and leaving.
  4. Girl's restroom. Check all stalls.
  5. Check mirror. You will get changed into cheerleader outfit.
  6. Swap to yellow, no underwear, exhibit and check mirror. If nothing happens try checking the stalls again or with cheerleader outfit.
  7. When you exit, you can talk to others. Then go to male room.
  8. Check stalls then walk up between the stalls and get spotted by guy.
  9. You can talk to guy but will eventually need to go to the empty stall. You get glasses here.
  10. Check occupied stall for conversation. Might need glasses equipped or specific outfit, not sure but if you don't trigger this you get BAD END by the asshole waiting outside.
  11. Step out, get spoken to by the BAD END fat guy. He should leave you.
  12. Head up and to the hidden (to me, took me ages to notice) path to the back of the park above the sandpit.
  13. The kids now have a naughty pic of you and run away ^^
  14. But wait, you need the flashlight.
  15. Wear a skirt outfit with black panties. Talk to the bum on the bench for Pubic Hair. Equip it straight away with the same outfit for a tip on the torch in the sandpit.
  16. Spam A in around the sandpit and get light. You need to get the tip to do it.
  17. I think the girl will take free photos for you now if not it unlocks later, maybe after vibrator

Kids+school
  1. First kid is in the shop. That's right, back in the shop. SAVE! Go in there talk to him and push everyone away from the middle isle. Then exhibit to and grab the vibrator there. You can unexhibit and walk to the cashier. Exhibit then talk to clerk to purchase. Credit to guy who posted earlier in thread.
  2. Next up is the bathhouse.
  3. Go in, feel free to check out and talk to the kid there. Can't help him yet (he wants to go in and perv on the ladies)
  4. Equip the vibrator and pubes. Go into the male side. There is a male in here you need to speak to but if you don't have vibe+pube you will get BAD END.
  5. Then with vibe+pube and no clothes go into the male bath area. You will get a pic here.
  6. When you exit you will need to put a clothe back on to leave. Watch out for guy here, you don't have your vibe in any more (you can put it back if you want).
  7. You can now go to school.
  8. School Kid I have no idea what to do with him.:confused:
  9. The teacher blocking the way to the building. Use uniform+glasses to get in.
  10. Use item from inventory to get light. Then find the graduation gown from the left side curtains of stage. Near your portraid head. A member posted a pic a while back, credits to him!
  11. Return to bathhouse with kid while wearing the gown. Heehee.
  12. Sneak kid into female area. Check the right side shelfs for swimsuit.
  13. Back to school, talk to guy next to building where you got the gown, you can see his legs. Use cheerleader+swimsuit.
  14. Head back exhibit and talk to the guy behind the building. This will get you another photo.
  15. Use the building here after the photo to rescue your brother. NORMAL END.

Assuming there are no gaps in the photo numbers... I am missing many of them. Maybe even another outfit.
You can return to your room, the shop and the woman in the park for more photos including new clothes combos.
It is easy to miss some since you get new underwear and accessories.
Eg. Room, Vibe, None, Condom/Message/Pube/peg/Glasses
Room, N/A, Uniform, Glasses)
Room, none, none, peg/Glasses/Pubes
Shop, none, gown, peg.
Park photos are mostly crotch shots so the yellow outfit doesn't do much. Go for skirts with different underwear and accessories.
Shop is the booby area. All clothes will have booby shots so you can flip through everything. It is a disaster because it is a danger area. :mad:

No idea how to get to the area above the school but not behind the building.:confused:

There is a guy outside the male baths. Not sure if he wants something. :confused:

I talked to the bum on the bench without underwear but clothe and non exhibiting. His naughty senses are strong tho, I got bad end anyway :mad::mad::mad:

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got school kid part
you need to get the photo from the school kid to advance further
1. you talk to the kid, and he say you need an outfit(old style Japanese girl PE outfit)
2 go upward part of school and you'll see two people play soccer
3. talk to the girl and she'll challenge you a strip soccer game, if you win she'll give you the outfit, game over if you lose so save is suggested
4. after you won, you go back to kid
5. he'll ask you to stall with different underwear 1st. from park with cheerleader outfit 2nd. with normal underwear. 3rd. with no underwear
then you'll get the photo and send to the guy.

edit 1
after that I'm stuck, not sure what to do.
I did find talking to student, passing teacher, will request for school swimming suit, which I have no idea where to find.

edit 2
ok I found the swimming suit,in the bathhouse search the wall separate male and female section, from female's area

Last edited:

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game man...how the fk...did u guys find the flashlight...

idk why but im almost at the good? end, I just need to get a photoshot at the bathhouse...

I cant remember, but i think i needed to enter men's bathhouse. The guys says sth about granny using penis and pubs to distinguish between man/woman and old/young, so I tried every combination with the dildo...no luck. I whip it around in front of her but she doesnt give a fuck.

Seems some1 in jap finished it...might ask there for help too.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I FUCKING NEEDED THE PUBES FOR EXTRA MANLINESS.

+ when you talk to the last guy, DO NOT TALK INFRONT OF HIM talk to him a bit to the side. If not he says go rescue ur bother and then proceeds to cockblock you.

the ending was retarded anyways

No idea how to get to the area above the school but not behind the building.:confused:
talk to the kid at school. he wants them buruma. ask other 3 students there, then you can head left-upwards. you play a little strip-soccer and get the costume. u flash at the kid wearing it with sportsbra/normalbra/nothing. then he gives u the photo

Last edited:

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just got the true end oh well time to delete