What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is 95% save, I already hunt all the scene myself (some of the scene and CG can't be seen in the replay room even though I already seen it.). There's places that I haven't finish yet but idk how to pass it, seems there's no cg in that places though.

Places I have yet to visit/finish:
1. Basement of arena(male guarding there)
2. Extra Dungeon (There's some protection stone I haven't get, so I can't pass certain area that needs it)
3. I'm missing spade card for basement missing artifact

And what amazing is, He even make the video border in every replay with time difference that match with how long the scene is in game time. That is some next level detail dedication.

This save is ver1.00b

Attachments

Last edited:

angelspit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
exhentai has the breast expansion tag, is there much in this game or is it just like one scene and then it's over?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it me or are all the ROL scenes, for every girl, the same on any dungeon?..

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it me or are all the ROL scenes, for every girl, the same on any dungeon?..
The Rape over lose/defeat are the same until you can get pregnant (mid game), the ROL change will begin when you can access the dungeon in your base's basement (the first full tentacle dungeon environment) and that location is the first time you can get your girls pregnant.

exhentai has the breast expansion tag, is there much in this game or is it just like one scene and then it's over?
Only 2-3 Scene (temporary), no permanent changes to the girls stat or other CG

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The Rape over lose/defeat are the same until you can get pregnant (mid game), the ROL change will begin when you can access the dungeon in your base's basement (the first full tentacle dungeon environment) and the first time you can get your girls pregnant for the first time.
Thanks for the info. Which number is that dungeon on the list?
I believe I'm on the 4th dungeon.

Also, does the pregnancy occur story-wise or is there something that triggers it?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the info. Which number is that dungeon on the list?
I believe I'm on the 4th dungeon.

Also, does the pregnancy occur story-wise or is there something that triggers it?
I don't know the exact number of the dungeon... I do side dungeon first before advancing the story so I don't really remember the number maybe fifth or sixth from story dungeon (maybe ninth or tenth dungeon?). at least it's unlock after the story progress that you have to explore the dungeon in your base's basement.

Yes, you must advance the story until the professor say something happened to your senpai 'Mari' got pregnant from exploring the base's dungeon and your party are needed to explore that dungeon storywise.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know the exact number of the dungeon... I do side dungeon first before advancing the story so I don't really remember the number maybe fifth or sixth from story dungeon (maybe ninth or tenth dungeon?). at least it's unlock after the story progress that you have to explore the dungeon in your base's basement.

Yes, you must advance the story until the professor say something happened to your senpai 'Mari' got pregnant from exploring the base's dungeon and your party are needed to explore that dungeon storywise.
Alright then. I've been checking every single crevice, so I'm bound to get it sooner or later lol.

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I require help. I'm at the abandoned/ghost house that unlocked after fighting the chainsaw girl, and i just picked up 3 slime enemies, where do they go?

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im Still stuck Here got no clue what to do.

For the ghost house i think you read the journal in one of the rooms then move the fruit box on the first floor. If i am thinking of the right dungeon.

Attachments

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Im Still stuck Here got no clue what to do.
I was stuck there as well. The entire party must be pregnant to pass over it.

There's a room with a single green pillar that you can interact with. Equip the "cub tags" that you found earlier in the dungeon on everyone except Shigure and interact with it to make them pregnant, and for Shigure, there's another machine a few rooms over. Alternatively, just battle with enemies until the entire party is pregnant.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was stuck there as well. The entire party must be pregnant to pass over it.

There's a room with a single green pillar that you can interact with. Equip the "cub tags" that you found earlier in the dungeon on everyone except Shigure and interact with it to make them pregnant, and for Shigure, there's another machine a few rooms over. Alternatively, just battle with enemies until the entire party is pregnant.
Of course. I have encounters off so they never get preg dun dun. Thanks. ffs.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was reading over that english page and saw "Oh, and if a party member runs out of HP and faints? They can still be targeted by H-attacks, and they won't be able to resist."
I'm wondering if that's not in the demo because it's not done or if they just forgot about it. Sounds nice, so I hope they keep it. In the demo they just kind of disappear when defeated.
GUAAHHH!

I thought this was actually a feature. Until I read the post right under yours and became disappointed. :(

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is the game just really tough or am I missing something? Can anyone give some general combat tips?
I'm up to that sky-dungeon in the powerplant and the last few bosses kicked my shit in, barely scraped by. Granted I can't really do any of the crafting without translation, might that be why I'm underpowered? I have the difficulty on normal.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Is the game just really tough or am I missing something? Can anyone give some general combat tips?
I'm up to that sky-dungeon in the powerplant and the last few bosses kicked my shit in, barely scraped by. Granted I can't really do any of the crafting without translation, might that be why I'm underpowered? I have the difficulty on normal.
Make sure to buy new weapons and armor when they're available form the lady on the right in the lab, and check your inventory every so often to see if you've picked up better stuff too. Armor especially affects both defense and HP, and some of the late game armors are huge boons that will wreck you if you don't have them.

At a certain point, special skills will be much more damaging than normal attacks, to the point that normal attacks won't even dent enemies. Whenever you leave a dungeon (back to the lab) and come back, all MP is restored, so make use of blue checkpoints to refill. Skills have a damage rating (E is the lowest IIRC, S is the highest), and against many bosses, just spamming S rank skills and refilling MP is enough to beat them down - I've found surviving to be the hard part against many of them, and it can have a lot to do with which support a character has (since it determines their weaknesses). Speaking of weaknesses, this is obvious, but you lose a lot of damage if you are hitting an enemy with what it resists.

I don't know how much else I have to add. I've had no issues with failing to do damage against enemies once making adjustments to hit their weaknesses, but I fully admit that it feels really easy to party wipe with some bad luck. Throw in a bunch of insta-kill happy bosses near the end, and it's, well, a nightmare.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ah okay, didn't know about the rankings so thats already helping. With equipment, I always let the game auto-equip since I can't read the stats, is that reliable?
And what do you mean by "making adjustments to hit their weaknesses ", do you mean picking the right skills from the get go next time or is there some sort of customization I've missed?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Ah okay, didn't know about the rankings so thats already helping. With equipment, I always let the game auto-equip since I can't read the stats, is that reliable?
And what do you mean by "making adjustments to hit their weaknesses ", do you mean picking the right skills from the get go next time or is there some sort of customization I've missed?
Auto equip is...not always reliable, no. Yellow icon weapons favor physical strength, and pink icon weapons favor magic, so that can make a big difference already. Also, optimizing equipment seems to favor high stats by count, and I think it includes HP in that, but DEF is usually more useful than HP. So, inconvenient as it is, I would recommend choosing equipment manually.

What I'm talking about with the elements and weaknesses...have you fought any bosses where the girl enemy has a sort of summon spirit/persona with them? Your characters have that too. In the key items section, you can see which support options you have for each character - round gems are for Yatsuha, crystals for Shigure, paper charms for Yue, and rings for Kokia. You can use them form that window to equip them to their character. IIRC, putting Iskander on Shigure, for example, gives her one of the strongest attacks in the game I've found thus far.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ahhh I figured those spirits were equippable in some form, but I only expected them to affect the twintail girl. That makes a lot more sense.
Ultimately most of the difficulty is down to me refusing to set up proper machine tranlation lol, but your advice will definitely help, thanks!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, so I finally reached the dungeon with the tentacles and stuff.
I've reached a point in the city where you encounter a huge incubated egg?
Every time I fight the monster there, when it swallows the mc it regenerates 1200HP per turn. I'm sure you're suppose to either use some kind of ability or an equip to counter that, but I don't know which.

Anyone lend a hand?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Against any enemy that can swallow characters, the other paired character can free them (pairs are Yatsuha+Shigure, and Yue+Kokia). The other character in the pair can also free their partner from certain binds, and perform link attacks together. Helping partners and doing link attacks with them are both under the same sub-menu as the defend command, and you may have to see shower scenes to get more link attacks.

I've now finished the game, including post-game. Still working on some missed scenes, though.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Against any enemy that can swallow characters, the other paired character can free them (pairs are Yatsuha+Shigure, and Yue+Kokia). The other character in the pair can also free their partner from certain binds, and perform link attacks together. Helping partners and doing link attacks with them are both under the same sub-menu as the defend command, and you may have to see shower scenes to get more link attacks.

I've now finished the game, including post-game. Still working on some missed scenes, though.
Oh yeah *facepalms*... I forgot that lol.
Is there a way to choose which partner you want to link to before battle?