What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found out I wasn't paying attention to the game as the guardian stone part splendidly went by me until I saw etigoya's guide (already being a little over level 30). Go me, as usual.

For better or worse, my biggest pet peeve so far (got to the Hospital alien world): futanari side doesn't FEEL as prominent as it was in previous games. For example: futanari - check. Fairies - check. Futanari Fairies - none. Why? T_T They made an appearance - albeit to a different degree each time, may LKS's fairy town forever prosper - in almost every game prior. Inability to replay events on-the-go (thinking Lily Knight Saga again, where you could interact with some event NPCs and keep triggering the same event again and again as long as corruption stat requirements were met, without the need to go to the gallery) fuel that feeling, too.

Speaking of futanari: does clearing the game unlock something extra? Anything? Free Battle, for example: enemies seem to be lacking in the futanari department a little less than completely - only one such enemy encountered so far (girls in the School alien world), and even that one is event-bound, doesn't seem to spawn among random mobs anywhere, disappears once the alien world is cleared AND doesn't seem to have any rape attacks. That just makes me wonder why make a futa enemy at all, simply because "we need one for the checklist. Let's make an event to justify their existence"?

I also missed something about the Seven Ghosts quest, methinks: what did I miss after defeating Zashiki-Warashi in Yatsuha's room? The old man keeps saying the same generic line, and the NPC girl in the laboratory keeps mentioning it (meaning it's still incomplete).

TL;DR by paragraph: 1. I DERPed. Long Live etigoya; 2. futanari is pretty much non-existant in combat. I cried; 3. ...I need help.

Conclusion: I'm probably comparing Nightmare Girls to Lily Knight Saga and Naedoko Demon's Ground too much, but "more of those" is what I expected, and NG somehow feels different, if not "lacking".
Seven Ghosts quest, in つるべ裏通り need see hscene in entrance make ppl gone then click rubbish in upper left, has ppl near cant start

hmmm after clear has stand CG room, there has battle CG too
hmmm if cant use futa skill, talk to 1.jpg buy ふたなりドラッグ

Last edited:

bogkong

Reputation score
I assume there's no way to fight bosses you already defeated is there? No "enemy viewer/replay" option like in Lilim Union?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I assume there's no way to fight bosses you already defeated is there? No "enemy viewer/replay" option like in Lilim Union?
arrr sorry, no now

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
I noticed more with mid-bosses (like the first one in the forest with the bondage beads attacks) then directly bosses (That where more directly mechanic understanding checks) for 'unique attacks and status effects'. What got me the most with this game was that nearly -all- of them only last 1 turn, only like 5 or so last PAST that, making them all kinda start to feel the 'same' after a while. I can't say I didn't love the states context wise that did come up, but you don't really get to enjoy, or work around them much ether. Half of the time the don't do anything as they'll trigger after you've attacked, and wear off at the start of your turn.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@etigoya
I have trouble finding: 船着き場, middle can get 重要 > 古符 シャルル for loli change attribute and skill type
Do I have to clear picture world first?

Also, can the escape boss (if escape a lot has high lvl boss, attack has dead effect, has all power down, can freeze) be re-summoned if you lost?
Running away afterwards no longer seems to get the boss message.

Thanks!

bogkong

Reputation score
Is the game over after you beat the three angel girls in the alien world? I beat them but nothing seems to happen besides a white crystal appearing and then it says some text and that's it. Does anything else change?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@etigoya
I have trouble finding: 船着き場, middle can get 重要 > 古符 シャルル for loli change attribute and skill type
Do I have to clear picture world first?

Also, can the escape boss (if escape a lot has high lvl boss, attack has dead effect, has all power down, can freeze) be re-summoned if you lost?
Running away afterwards no longer seems to get the boss message.

Thanks!
hmmm maybe more later

in super hero alien world, 3rd area upper right have cave, has soul in there say cant believe u can defeat hunter, but nothing there maybe can find it there if lost?

Is the game over after you beat the three angel girls in the alien world? I beat them but nothing seems to happen besides a white crystal appearing and then it says some text and that's it. Does anything else change?
hmmm now is nothing change, no idea about new version in future

Last edited:

ghinan

Reputation score
need clear other dungeon first
what another dungeon? because, all dungeon clear... my last clear is beat Iwane Sera underground castle dungeon.

After defeat her, i confuse what should i do now. (sorry bad eng.)

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to hide the text box in this game when it's up?

Also can you change the order of your party so it's not always the red hair girl getting trapped?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there any way to hide the text box in this game when it's up?

Also can you change the order of your party so it's not always the red hair girl getting trapped?
key D for hide text box
cant change party order

Last edited:

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Halfway through Nightmare mode now and... while the H and stuff are fun, the battles are getting frustrating after awhile as most of the human bosses become a total RNG fest where it follows the same formula, pray you don't die by unlucky attack/debuff rolls.

H attacks look fun at first... until you realize its also incredibly unfair as not only there is absolutely no way to stop them, it also make the fights unnecessary long (Im talking about you tentacles who heal cumloads of HP every time you swallow someone and you did it again after I free them is totally legit balance)
And don't get me started on all those bosses that likes to use party instant KOs, Charms, Counters, Paralyze and whatever nasties there is to offer when accessories grant immunity to two at best without even taking element resists into account.
I haven't seen a game this unforgiving for awhile.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So.. how to unlock this dungeon?
beach talk to 2 npc in beach.jpg untill get 3 hscene, if cant start 2nd or 3rd hscene maybe need sleep or clear other dungeon

Last edited:

ghinan

Reputation score
and i finished defeat scientist and blue hair with time manipulation, so what's next?

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
*Has just recovered from the realization that the only thing missing for the remaining Video events was the fact that it's unlocked after the Gym events, which in turn required to trigger H-events for all 3 boys around the city and going to the gym ON THE SAME DAY* Alright - two events left to unlock for the full gallery.

@ghinan You fought Genbu (the blue-haired loli) at the beginning of that alien world. She wasn't the boss - go back and clear the world.

P.s. Does anybody know requirements to get the card of hearts? etigoya's says you need to talk to Kokonoha (MC's sister) at the convenience store, but I only get the generic dialogue (saw all of her H-events). I seem to be able to interact with the cards on the table of the Studio(?) after completing all Video events, but....are they even related?

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
P.s. Does anybody know requirements to get the card of hearts? etigoya's says you need to talk to Kokonoha (MC's sister) at the convenience store, but I only get the generic dialogue (saw all of her H-events). I seem to be able to interact with the cards on the table of the Studio(?) after completing all Video events, but....are they even related?
You need to use the ATM next to the house where Shigure models, go to the card gaming shop house and speak to the man at the counter to buy cards, then sleep and trigger an event where she opens the card packs. After that she's too embarrassed to go buy even more cards from the gaming shop so you can go to buy from the sister at the convenience store instead. The sister will give you the card as a bonus.

theragglefraggle

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
So does anyone know where i can download this someone said it was on nyaa but i couldn't find it there.