What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hmmm, the boss door in the Spaceship alien dungeon (May Slaanesh blast them for their clinical approach to pregnancy) doesn't open for me. Do you HAVE to fight the plant girl? Because she's kinda kicking my ass...

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could somone tell me how to unlock the store alien world and hospital alien world? I just finshed the game alien world ver 1 but i can't find any other alien world to continue. Also where is the best place to make money cause i need a lot for equips and combine?

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did anyone get the 古符 シャルル ?
Edit: Found it: It only appears after Dragon World in later version.

Also, is there a list of all the skill stones and where to get them?

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there an option to not auto-kill weak enemies?
Yes, this one annoyed the hell out of me too, since it turns on the auto-kill when you get it.
Go to important item and toggle the music box to off.

1540942327052.png

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy smokes, my favourite circle released a new game and I missed it? It's christmas 2 months early.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you trigger shower scene #17?

1541121018060.png

Last edited:

NewGuy

Reputation score

Only a couple more scenes to go, and this is the only one I can't figure out how to get. Can anyone lend a hand?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only a couple more scenes to go, and this is the only one I can't figure out how to get. Can anyone lend a hand?
after enter alien world in お月見タワー, and loli has GoR, go shower room

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone has any hint how to battle the boss in the space area? Like how skill equip and so on? After i reach like 40% of life on second form i always lose.
And, if you don't mind, any suggestion for my black screens?

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Would someone be kind enough and tell me which item armor/accesory makes you immune or resistant to bad status?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would someone be kind enough and tell me which item armor/accesory makes you immune or resistant to bad status?
There are 3 categories:
1) bad status (poison, blind, etc.) These can be counter with 1541208885620.png
2) H Status (slime, tentacle, etc.) Most of the panties target specific H attack.
3) Stats Debuff (atk down, def down, etc). Can only be cleanse with 1541209187257.png or the spell 1541209258922.png

Someone has any hint how to battle the boss in the space area? Like how skill equip and so on? After i reach like 40% of life on second form i always lose.
  • Equip the appropriate status & element resist + having one person on healing duty should solve most boss problem.
  • At lv50, those elemental change artifacts that begins with 古 gives a S+ skill that does lots of damage. Use magical weapons (purple icon) to compliment these.
  • The 4th girl, when using the fire element artifact has a 58MP spell that debuff all enemy stats.
  • Those TP skills (H Skills) are great for healing + mana recovery
  • Make liberal use of 1541210089890.png for a 50% HP revive if one of your member is getting one-shotted due to elemental weakness.
  • And if you are still losing, just Lower the difficulty in your room

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And, if you don't mind, any suggestion for my black screens?
  • sky alien world that in お月見タワー, garden click red box then click fountain
  • to hill alien world that in 満月野山, has boss in forest area
  • research institute right talk to red hair, 3H
  • to 船著き場, upper left house has 3H

DatBoi

Reputation score
Hey i haven't looked through the entire thread because i wanted to avoid spoilers.if its already in here ill then look through the thread. is there a comeplete list of where to get all guardian stones because : (SPOILERS) the after story dungeon needs you to have all guardian stones to progress and im missing atleast one and i cant make sense of the englisch from TA when i speak to the red haired girl in base that gives tips. "something about the middle of moon hills and somethign about snakes" is what im missing. other than that i have all scenes except 2 collected after 46 hours of playtime. boi i love newmoonlables games. though imo Naedoko demons grounds was more fun.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, ok... Beaten by the third form of alien mosnster at easy mode because he trapped the first and fourth girld and killed the other two with an attack... someone can be so gently to pass a savefile after that boss or of the complete game? Tbh i'm really disappointed by the level of difficulty of this boss, really to high and frustrating to repeat. Three forms are really too much for me counting the high level of damages that he deal, two attack per turn and moves that oneshot if not dispelled.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You are dying horribly because of a number of things. Poor gear and missing 1-2 attribute changing item per character (bad party setup as a result).
Here is the full list. Go back to etigoya's guide and search for important items (重要). You need to gather them all for post-game dungeon anyway :p
1541278375687.png

Also, revisit the towns, dream world, and also some dungeon worlds sell gears.
The robot below sell an armor that boost 100HP, elemental resistance and also the black miasma that the boss uses in the 2nd form on. (Go east after using the right teleport stone at the beginning of the dungeon).
This armor would make the boss fight a lot easier.
1541279728366.png

This lady in the dreamworld sells an underwear that protects you from tentacle attack... but its harmless here, in fact you are better off using instant death protection.
1541279916436.png

Both the white robot in base and stores have better gears for you as the story progress.
1541278868325.png
First option is let's you combine normal store bought items into stronger ones.
Second option combine boss + mob drops into stronger equipment.
Third one lets you combine all the sperm you have been collecting into stats boosting items.
Craft some 1541281460934.png from first option to protect you from instant death.
The MX armor (see attachment) also have instant death protection, but for that last dungeon boss, the armor sold by the robot NPC (2nd picture above) in the dungeon offers better protection.

For the black hair girl, give her these 2 to reduce her MP burn:
1541281605162.png

Lastly, complete other events (e.g. the monk in your sister's store is sending you to another urban legend kill quest).

Attachments

Last edited:

DatBoi

Reputation score
The last post gives real good tips for people who are struggling.

My setup is:
Yatsuha (red-hair girl) --> Dps + debuff hybrid reduced mp costs
Shigure (black-haired girl) --> full heal maschine instant death protection + agility (agility gives speed right ?!)
blond girl --> full dps (physical prostution) reduced mp costs + mp regen
purple girl --> buff + cleansing (+minor dps) consumable-slave because of her high speed

try and figure out what your characters are weak to with their current guardian stones and give them armor or accesories that counter this weakness out ! (I could give blond girl really strong stat accesories but i give her high earth immunity so she doesnt get oneshot) (I might also have an advantage that my characters are lvl 50 after the story for i have 46 hours in the game and might be overleveled ?!)

for boss-fights (the only challenging thing tbh) i have a lot of 60mp powders to keep mp heavy combat going, and as much 80%HP-, 50% Mana+HP- and 80% Mana/HP potions as i can if i get a surprise high dmg AOE in my face i can recover pretty well with shigures (black haired girls) 8 mp revive and the cheap 50%hp revives you can buy in base from the science girl on the right.
. Unbenannt.png
at robot with crafting materials (first dialogue option)

Also doing some preemptive, repetitive H-events will cause you to start the dungeon with erotic points, which can enable you to use the erotic-recovery skills which consume certain consumables but are really strong.

Last edited: