What's new

RPG RPG Maker Ryona [Noisy Crown] サナと明日の来ない街 / Sana and the city without tomorrow (RJ248269)

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
New game from Noisy Crown
Link To Game

Story
You play a death god with the mission of freeing a city from repeating the same day.

Gameplay
You have a set amount of time before the city resets.
A Day and Night section that splits the day.
Sometimes you will lose clothes due to an attack. There are three different states
  • Dressed
  • Underwear
  • Naked
As you lose clothes you taken more damage.

Losing to an enemy gives you three options in order:
  • Watch Event (After the event finishes you will get these three options again)
  • Return to Entrance.
  • Return to Town
Controls
Z: Interact.
Shift: Switches X's function between talking to Tio to a range attack.
X: Talk to Tio / Range Attack
Clicking the Chest in the top-right corner: Opens the Menu with includes-
  • Items
  • Memories
  • Abilities
  • Warp
Clicking the Camera in the top-right corner: Takes a picture (Can be found in sanatio\www\memoria)

Note: Only just started some thing may be inaccurate. Will update as new Information is found.

Last edited:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have been waiting many years to see another game from this person. Coming out of nowhere, hoping for the best.

Sitas

Reputation score
Seems like an interesting game.
Does anyone know the 4-digit code of the right dungeon in the room after the balls on the rails?

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score

and then 39642 for the one after that.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
The whole of the right dungeon in certain rooms has a number on the floor. The number of balls in the room with the number represents which position the number goes in the code.
I didn't note them down initially so I had to go back through the dungeon to work it out.

It's the left dungeon I'm stuck on.
The gem monsters only move when you are on the ground with eyes. If you are next to one while it is stationary you can talk to it which will destroy it.

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
That's where I'm stuck:

I have no idea how i get that crystal on the yellow platform.
And i need to get on the other side somehow as well...

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That's where I'm stuck:

I have no idea how i get that crystal on the yellow platform.
And i need to get on the other side somehow as well...
I'm stuck on the exact same spot lol. There's something about the movement pattern of the yellow thing we're supposed to exploit or something.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Any luck? I'm currently I'm seeing if there is a quest in town that will give me a new ability.

Will post if I find something

Sitas

Reputation score
Any luck? I'm currently I'm seeing if there is a quest in town that will give me a new ability.

Will post if I find something
Things I found out: the shady guy with the ????? name sells you a key for every house in the town.
The other 2 things in the main menu from the shady guy are abilities can be upgraded to lvl 5 and they increase damage (1k IG) and def (500 IG).
The forst option is the vendor menu, where I bought the second item (some mineral) and went to the girl in the dungeon on the right in the little room above the mass of chests and got the knock-back ability.
She then disappeared.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Things I found out: the shady guy with the ????? name sells you a key for every house in the town.
The other 2 things in the main menu from the shady guy are abilities can be upgraded to lvl 5 and they increase damage (1k IG) and def (500 IG).
The forst option is the vendor menu, where I bought the second item (some mineral) and went to the girl in the dungeon on the right in the little room above the mass of chests and got the knock-back ability.
She then disappeared.
Thanks didn't know about the knock-back ability.

That room you're on is the same I'm on. From what I can tell there is an ability that allows you to fly but I'm not sure where it is.

At the moment I'm trying to get past the Mansion's Pin Code. Apparently a character called Shinyon / シニヨン was the one who set it and I've just found her in the library.

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, I know that the Noisy Crown duo split up or something during work on Chronos Fear, but I can't remember which person did what. I'm just curious because the artstyle and the music of this game seem very similar to what was in Hanakanmuri Circle, but I thought the artist and the musician were two separate people. Does anyone know the answer?

Sitas

Reputation score
Thanks didn't know about the knock-back ability.

That room you're on is the same I'm on. From what I can tell there is an ability that allows you to fly but I'm not sure where it is.

At the moment I'm trying to get past the Mansion's Pin Code. Apparently a character called Shinyon / シニヨン was the one who set it and I've just found her in the library.
What I just found out:
If you buy the brown item (eggs?) from the merchant girl in the inn down at the first floor and go to the northwest house to the grandma (where also the chest and the money around it is), she has some kind of special animation (looks like she cooks it?).
Now I'm trying to find out where to use the new item...

Also a little trick: in the inn where you wake up, in the room on the left is some kind of music instrument, you need 5 but until then, you can sell it for 1000 IG at the black market guy next to the pub (at night: within the pub).
It always respawns like everything else and you can easily grind money with that.
Fastest way is to buy the non-disappearing town key from the shady guy in the inn, open the door and loot the chest, port to the house next to the pub, go to the black market guy, sell it and "restart" the day with the item in your inventory.

/e: WAIT A MOMENT.
Somehow i got the ability "Skip-step".
Don't ask me, where i got it...i just bought everything from the merchant girl in the inn and talked to literally everyone in the town.
My guess is from the girl with the strange chest in the southwest house, when you have a music instrument in the inventory or with the lunchbox(?) from the grandma?

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
What I just found out:
If you buy the brown item (eggs?) from the vendor in the inn and go to the northwest house to the grandma (where also the chest and the money around it is), she has some kind of special animation (looks like she cooks it?).
Now I'm trying to find out where to use the new item...
There's a guy in the bar at night who reacts to it. The thing he gives you increases your attack recharge speed I think. You get a Memory from it.
Then if you talk to the Grandma at a certain time she reacts to the Memory.

Sitas

Reputation score
There's a guy in the bar at night who reacts to it. The thing he gives you increases your attack recharge speed I think. You get a Memory from it.
Ah thanks!
I feel like we're making some progress here. :D
According to Google translate the new item we got (in the tab with the 2 codes) is about another music instrument behind some repair shop in the north of the city.

/e:
Buying 2x the bottom item from the female merchant in the inn and give it to the king in the pub at night.
That gives 5000 IG!!

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
What does Skip Step do?

Update: It moves day to night or night to the next day

The Girl (イチカ / Ichika) outside the Inn is looking for her friend's house and asks you for directions in the day. It is in the 南西 / South-West of town (Third Option). Answering correctly will have her in the South-West House at night and will give you a gem (Topaz) for your help.

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
What exactly does the red hat dude at the bottom tent do?
You need to pay 500 IG and then some for what exactly?

/e:
If you give the king in the pub at night the two drinks, he will be in the 3rd floor of the inn with an "!" above his head and around him is some money.
Looks like it upgrades the range of your shots.

Declining the pub owner from some item (where he increases the amount he would pay) will also result in an upgrade for your range.

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
What exactly does the red hat dude at the bottom tent do?
You need to pay 500 IG and then some for what exactly?

/e:
If you give the king in the pub at night the two drinks, he will be in the 3rd floor of the inn with an "!" above his head and around him is some money.
Looks like it upgrades the range of your shots.

Declining the pub owner from some item (where he increases the amount he would pay) will also result in an upgrade for your range.
The code for the red hat dude's game is 623781. He mumbles it when you speak to him at night.
Correctly telling him the code doesn't do anything until you talk to him again at night.
But after that I'm not sure how to continue the quest chain.

Update 1
Mayor's Mansion Code Progress - The following is where I am with finding the code to the rest of the mansion.
If the time switches to day from night and you are in the courtyard of the mansion you can then enter the mansion as シッジィ / Shiji is off work and in the bar. You must be in the courtyard as the front gate closes at night making it impossible to access otherwise.
シッジィ / Shiji in the bar mentions that Shinyon / シニヨン was the one who set the code but she has gone missing.
Shinyon / シニヨン can be found at night in the library as the bridge there has been repaired however she is unconscious.
In the final hour of night you can interact with a paper in the top-right corner of the house next to the bridge in the bottom-middle of town. This will cause a book to fall from the bookcase. The dialogue mentions that アタシ / Atashi is written on the back and why is it in ライバ / Raiba's House. (This may have nothing to do with the code, but it must be related to one of the quests)
Talking to the man in the graveyard will have him run away, you are not in a cut-scene as he runs you can chase him. Following him to the mansion does nothing for me at the moment even if I beat him there.

Update 2
It sounds like you need to go to the library in the morning / 朝 in order to prevent Shinyon / シニヨン from getting knocked out by a book. This would require the ability to float above the water surrounding it. So in other words the fly power up is still what I need to find.

Last edited: