What's new

RPG RPG Maker Ryona [Noisy Crown] サナと明日の来ない街 / Sana and the city without tomorrow (RJ248269)

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Found it finally.
In the left night dungeon go up till the path splits. Go left and go along that path till you get to the broken key at the end.

Return to town and go to the tent to the north they will repair the item it making it into a usable key (For a small fee).

Return to the dungeon go up and with the key you get from the right side you will be able to unlock both doors which will lead you to the second boss which gives you the power to fly (toggle to it with the Shift Key).

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
Found it finally.
In the left night dungeon go up till the path splits. Go left and go along that path till you get to the broken key at the end.

Return to town and go to the tent to the north they will repair the item it making it into a usable key (For a small fee).

Return to the dungeon go up and with the key you get from the right side you will be able to unlock both doors which will lead you to the second boss which gives you the power to fly (toggle to it with the Shift Key).
I knew there was some easy kind of way...damn my incapability to read japanese.
In the house with the many shields (where the black market guy is) there seems to be a shop with a lot of items and some sort of gallery?

The green item (3rd one for 666 IG) is for stripping...sadly just outside of the town.
However, is won't be lost on the next day!

With the flying ability you can also now interact with these strange flowers.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
One day... Chronosphere shall be completed. But for now, does this have any CR?

Reputation score
Alright wow, this game looked like it was going to be pretty short, but it's going a lot longer than I expected it to. Looks like it's going to be at least six hours, maybe pushing seven to clear the whole thing.

I've solved basically everything at this point, only things I have left to do are find out who wants the Diamond, and get through the last dungeon.

I might come back and write a more detailed guide once I've finished the game, but for those who aren't as blessed with the ability to read Japanese, I'll throw you some quick hints: The game will be virtually impossible to complete if you don't collect all six instruments.

For non-spoiler hints: Four instruments are found in town, and one each is found in the Morning and Night dungeons. (You can also buy them from the Chronostore, but that would most certainly be cheating :p)

For spoilers on how to get them:

1: In the room left of your bedroom in the inn. Use any key to open the door (I recommend the 5k forever key on the merchant to the right of your starting point, but any key will do)

2: The chest immediately to the right of the inn, surrounded by flowers. Only appears at night, and only gives you the instrument if you open the chest WITHOUT killing any flowers (don't step on them). This requires the flying power.

3: Complete the Toupa's (sp??) quest line. (Get the flower chest from 2 during the day WITHOUT killing any flowers. This requires the Boulder Break powerup. Then, go to the Inn and talk to the person behind the left counter from behind the counter, and buy an egg (brown icon, I believe there's only one. If there's more, it's the one with a single character for it's name.) Go to the house near the west exit with the granny, give her the materials and she will give you a roll cake. Take the roll cake to the bar at night, give it to the guy sitting at the bar. Always pick the first dialogue option.)
Once you've finished the quest, there will be an exclamation point behind the tent in the middle of town. Grab it to get the Broken Instrument. The guy in the tent will repair it for you for 5k. You do not need to repeat the quest in the future, just grab the broken instrument from behind the tent and start from there whenever you need it.

4. Must be done on a DIFFERENT DAY than the Toupa questline. Grab the flower chest to the right of the Inn AFTER killing any of the flowers (step on them, you'll know). Use the water it gives you on the dead plant near the entrance of the Inn. Climb up the vines and go in the entrance on the roof. The chest itself requires the flying powerup to get.

5. In the morning dungeon, at around room 3 there is a puzzle with falling treasure chests. Go upstairs, pay the gold chest 100 ING, he will drop down to the floor below. Go downstairs and talk to him again - he will ask for stomache medicine. Get that from the food lady in the Inn (1st floor, left side, talk to her from behind the counter, last option that costs 50). He'll spit out the instrument for you.

6. Do the puzzle in the Night Dungeon with two yellow squares/yellow crystals. This will open a door that leads to a warp point and the instrument. This puzzle requires the flying power to complete, but you can skip the puzzle on subsequent days by just warping directly to the instrument.

Before each day ends, sell all your instruments (either to the Chronostore or shady looking merchant dude). The Chronostore is warpable once you find it, the shady looking guy is outside the Chronostore during the day or in the bar at night. They disappear if you don't sell them, so get that free cash.

Once you have all six instruments, take them to Titiroul (????) in the bottom left of town. Talk to the chest on the desk beside her (only at night) and she will permanently slow down time for you. This is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for the third dungeon - if you don't do it, you only have 2 minutes to clear the entire thing. Progress in the dungeon is saved between days, but there are individual puzzles inside that take more than two minutes, so even with time refreshes it's probably not physically possible.

I'll probably post a guide to get through the Twilight Dungeon at the end (not actual name, but I like it so there) once I've managed to get through it myself. Even being able to read the Japanese, it is quite difficult, so don't be surprised if you get stuck there if you can't read anything.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can anyone please share a copy of this?

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
Late to the party but...

There's a resemblance to Rimuru Tempest from "That one time i got reincarnated as a slime", right?

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mirror mirror, I'm latest of them all.
I've been putting this game off for so long because of how the developer handled their last game, so I'm just getting to this one now.

For some reason, clicking the buttons at the top right doesn't seem to do anything, and I can't figure out how to save, either.
The game is running in Japanese locale, and I've tried giving it a simple, short directory.

I made it past the first rock-boss and didn't want to go any further because I didn't want to lose any more progress. Do I need to go further before the buttons start working?

I think I fixed it. The game must have corrupted itself in the two years it sat untouched. Jesus.

Last edited: