What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 星のカルテット] 精霊ものがたり RJ141513

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 精霊ものがたり

Yes you do. Once you're prompted to make a curry for Arthur at the well, you'll be able to make things with the proper ingredients.
Ah, the dude behind all the rapists I can't fight, That did it, thanks.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done. For those who can't read/understand what's going on, the first "ending" you get is a gimmick. Once you regain control, you need to use the airship to travel to the temple on the right-hand side of the map. Defeat the miko inside and then challenge the dragon queen once more.

I'm not sure if challenging the dragon queen with a high/low lewdness level makes any difference. I did it with a rating over 150 and got a proper ending, since there's no gallery in this game I'm not motivated enough to try with low lewdness to see the difference.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

okay, so what's the deal with the random changing outfits/hair/face?

just starting playing the game, seems good and all... but... I don't know... that whole scene just kind of threw me off... when you first walk into the town...

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay, so what's the deal with the random changing outfits/hair/face?

just starting playing the game, seems good and all... but... I don't know... that whole scene just kind of threw me off... when you first walk into the town...
Since most players don't give a damn about plot in H-games, it's not a surprise this is a complete mystery to those who aren't proficient in the language. Even the machine translators won't help if you don't know any background.

Our heroine is a half-breed, one of her parents is a supernatural being proficient in sexual activity. The part where she changes outfits is when this facet shows. Part of the deal is the expulsion of pheromones which turn men on and as a side effect teleports all females within a given radius to a different dimension temporarily while she has her way with "customers".

There's a brief description explaining this on the Dlsite intro page, not that anyone here really bothers reading those other than for release dates, prices and the genres.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just trying to find what the items are for the girl who can craft your clothing. Anyone know what they are? and if so, most inportantly, WHERE they are?

would be GREATLY appreciated.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just trying to find what the items are for the girl who can craft your clothing. Anyone know what they are? and if so, most inportantly, WHERE they are?

would be GREATLY appreciated.
The ingredients are spools of coloured thread which you have to craft. The base strings are drops from monsters, the sage water and coloured empty bottles you need can be bought from the merchant who's situated near the fairy town outer gates.

If you can't read anything, use a translator and exercise some pattern matching.

There's not a lot to craft, but it's recommended you get the clothing she has to offer until she runs out of things to sew for you.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I understand that the parts drop from monsters, but so far i got none of em, and i just beat the boss in the volcano, i dont know if i just suck, am unlucky or if i am just looking at the wrong places. Anyone got information on which monster exactly drop em?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I understand that the parts drop from monsters, but so far i got none of em, and i just beat the boss in the volcano, i dont know if i just suck, am unlucky or if i am just looking at the wrong places. Anyone got information on which monster exactly drop em?
Pretty much all of them really. You might want to read my last post MORE CAREFULLY.

Base string = 魔法の白い糸

I forgot you can also get this by exchanging 3 of the imperial coins with the shop attendant who has the teddy bear you can interact with.

The other two items aren't monster drops. Like I said in my previous post, you must buy them.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry i did read your post carefully, its just that the part that you have to trade for i already have but im still missing stuff, gonna have to kill more mobs i suppose. (and yes i traded for the base string.)

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like fun. The art really jumped up a notch. Makes me want to start getting better too.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry i did read your post carefully, its just that the part that you have to trade for i already have but im still missing stuff, gonna have to kill more mobs i suppose. (and yes i traded for the base string.)
At the risk of sounding stupid myself, all of the coloured spools of thread are craftable from the 2nd tab of the crafting screen (i.e. NOT where all of the food items are. You also craft the hand mirror on the right-hand side.)

Unless there was an update to the game that changed drop tables, white string should be available to the extent that you actually waste drops since it's so easy to get to 99. The main constraint is basically cash and a modicum of patience. Players who blitz through the mobs just to get to the boss might well be lacking in white string.

Last edited:

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well stick me in a dress and call me Sally! i didnt notice there was a second part to the crafting menu! thanks a lot!

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, there's always an item that i have 0/5, for ALL recipe, and it changes each time, thing is i HAVE been fighitng mobs...wth man. Can't catch a break.

Basicly i have all the white string i need (way more than what i need in fact) then the second item i NEVER have any, and third item i have a boatload. Its getting quite frustrating.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, there's always an item that i have 0/5, for ALL recipe, and it changes each time, thing is i HAVE been fighitng mobs...wth man. Can't catch a break.

Basicly i have all the white string i need (way more than what i need in fact) then the second item i NEVER have any, and third item i have a boatload. Its getting quite frustrating.
This just proves you didn't read what I posted in the first place nor do you bother playing with a translator that actually works.

I DID mention a merchant near the front gates of the fairy palace (aka your starting area). Have a REALLY good look at his inventory. It's possible you might have to wait until later in the game for his inventory to make the missing item available.

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick Q to those that have already beaten this or are a hella ways in.

Is there a virgin route? Is there a slut route?
It seems like everything is rape nothing seems to be consensual, like she wanted it. Where's the fun in being only forced to having sex. Unless theres no corruption system?
I'm not that far in but so far have the 30+ amour to work as a bunny girl and was looking forward to wearing the outfit and working, like in most rpgm games theres the Barmaid/Waitress job, but =/ it just ended with, ya (spoiler)

Do the different outfits do anything?
Just farmed them all and they look good but havnt noticed much of a difference in what npcs say.

Again a tip to those that dont read, each colored string can be crafted. you need 3 different items, only 1 is farmable (String of magic (?)) you need to buy the other two mats from the Winged guy in the Fairy place, first screen, SE. its the blue bottles (and I forget the other thing, may edit this later, but Im sure the Winder merch sells it too)

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i've put ur save in the folder but when i click load, and i select the save file, it doesn't do anything, it just sits there. what's wrong with it, does anyone know?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've put ur save in the folder but when i click load, and i select the save file, it doesn't do anything, it just sits there. what's wrong with it, does anyone know?
need version 5.0, nyaa has

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where do you get the Beef Steak recipe? Or is there something else I'm missing? I airship over to the Dark Continent, and Marguerite won't move unless I feed her.