What's new

ADV Loli [ 世界樹のめばえ。] [Honey Moebius] Z-Spot - Little Angel (RJ229980)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
A new RPG Action game came out. You're a loli (*) angel cast out of heaven by another angel and you have to find your way back. I downloaded the demo and I honestly have no idea what to do. Game has cute art and apparently a load of animations and sprite sex. Although I've never got to that part because I really don't know what to do.

Game plays and looks like a typical RPGMaker adventure game. You have to go around different locations, avoiding enemies and picking up
shiny things. When an enemy touches you you lose tolerance, when you lose tolerance, you're thrown out of the area and have to redo everything.

DLSite:

Circle: (RG06152)

Synopsis

Noah is a small angel who lost his wings and fell to the Makaikai.
While exploring the Makai based on a small sanctuary, look for "the way of light" to return to the heavenly world.
But monsters of the Makai have unusual obsession with angel's love (liquid) ..

Controls:
Arrows to control menu/move around
Enter to Confirm/Interact
X to Open/Exit menu
Hold Shift to run
Additional Info:

■ Game content
◇ ACT + AVG strong item collection element ◇
 We will open the sealed area and the new stage around the Makai.
 Make useful equipment and synthesize many items

◇ ◇ Simple enemy avoidance action ◇ On
 a stage with monster, use items to proceed favorably.
 If we defeat the power of defense (life) to 0, that enemy will be violated.

● Drowning mode ●
 Noah will be in "drowning state" if special conditions are satisfied. * You can restore it at base.
 The love juice will drip, the difficulty level will rise, and the difficulty level will rise, but
 the H scene with a specific monster and trap will not occur unless it is in drowning mode.
 There are also stages where you can go only in the state of drowning.

=====
■ H scene
◇ Full animation · H scene full voice! There
 are different H scenes for all monsters (different colors are handled separately).
 Addition of H scene with further upgrading!

◇ Dot erotic style mini characters top of the anime.
 All the scenes in succession are crowned, watering sounds and spouting love juice.
 * H The scene goes by button operation. I will continue to infinitely if I leave it in a cum part.

☆ CV Amano Miyu
 Sweet Pant pounding voice and licking words prepare enormous patterns.
 Since it is random playback, I will not get tired of keeping it up.
 Voice is also changed by the kind of torture, such as your niece torture.

=====
Cum H Scene 32 types
H scene
Total number of screens about 900 Voice total number 400 or more
(added in version upgrade)
* No links to the full game in the thread. I know this has been said a lot of times, but I like to repeat it so we don't get into any trouble.​

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Although I've never got to that part because I really don't know what to do.
Go to the haunted house up the top of the map (every other place seems locked off), and get hit twice by the enemies. From what I gather, you're supposed to gather as many items you can, and then gtfo via the corridor you started next to. If you die, you lose all of the item you picked up and have to start again.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also, items that I've found so far:

1. Ankh (the yellow Egyptian symbol): Freezes enemies in place for a few seconds.
2. White orb: Restores you to full health
3. Food-looking thing: Restores 1/4 hp
4. Glove/fist: When activated, allows you to move boulders in the level
5. Cape: Allows you to jump a single space by pressing A once activated
6. Staff: Allows you to move the small dot-barriers once activated.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone else have problems with the trial's installer? Because for me, it gets to halfway then craps out leaving me with just the audio folder.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think this game takes far too much luck and grinding for my liking....

The basic premise is to grind where you can go in the forest and haunted house until you can make the things on your crafting table, as per Captanstarfish's post above. You need enough of the items to progress further by going to places you couldn't previously.

In the haunted house, you need to come equipped with a cape, a staff, and at least 3 anti-curse water things. To make the anti-curse waters, you need 3 lots of water, and each one you can obtain only at random CHANCE from the roulette gacha at the demon's house in the bottom left.

To make matters worse, the cape, staff, etc, are treated as consumables. Die in the stage and you will need to restart. I've gotten over this with savescumming, but it's beginning to get tedious....

Protagonist is super adorbs though <3

EDIT: disregard everything I said above. I may be completely on the wrong track, since the trial doesn't let you progress any further than the plains and the haunted house. Now begins the wait for a full version~

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone knows what the grail looking thing is for? I found out you have fill it with some liquid on a remote wasteland lake.
I don't know if it's coincidence, but as soon as I did that I had an h-scene with the tree to the northeast of the map.
Also, I've managed to craft a lightning thing, that I don't know what is for. I'm currently stuck as I can't progress to the western part of the map.

Edit* Ok, apparently the grail looking thing (the red ones) are to be used with the flames on the haunted house.
However, I'm not sure of the reason...

Edit** Alright! The grail looking things (the red ones) are for clearing a path to a demon (which I believe you need something to defeat it, since you get a gameover when choosing the 2nd option).
On this path there's also a green book (this is the 2nd book I gathered) and now I'm able to traverse to the western lands.

Last edited:

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
OK so I've got my hands on the full version and I have more or less cleared it.

First thing you need to do to progress from the start is farm keystones (キーストーン), you will need 8 in total. The only way to get these is from the gacha at the imp's shop, using coins (魔界のコイン). Keystones appear at a low chance but you can savescum. Use 5 keystones (and whatever else you need) to craft a key ether (キーエーテル).

Now, go to the area to the right of the shrine. 3 keystones on the shiny rocks open up their path - you want the one on the right. Now you can explore the Eastern side of the world map, which has the laboratory and the mountain to heaven. Use the key ether at the mountain range, and clear the final stage (you'll need a winged cape).

Other thing to note is the locations of the dirty books. Read all 4 of them and you can enter lewd mode (reversible). It can also be activated by doing enough H-scenes apparently. This will enable to you interact with some of the monsters you wouldn’t otherwise approach. It also lets you visit the castle to the south. As to the locations of the books:
One is through the northern part of the valley (where you used the keystones on the rocks, use it on the northern one, yes you will need another 3).
Another is in the grasslands.
Third is in the science lab. There’s a special switch you need to land the ball on (use the rod).
The last is in the haunted house, on the path to the demon, as per Mistix’s post. Bear in mind that unlocking this path also opens the other path to the right, that was too dark to go through first.

Aside from this, the rest of the content essentially involves you farming enough items to create more capes/rods/etc so as to traverse the stage to get to the hidden monsters. I’d be surprised if there is anything else otherwise, like being able to defeat the demon or whatever. That said, there is a new version update being planned…

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You can use Cheat Engine to cut all the bullshit grinding down real nice. Just isolate the Coin item used for the demon gatcha, lock the value down then, well, go to town with it. Repeat ad nauseam until you get everything you need.

P.S.: I need help getting that book on the science lab level. From what qwerpoiu80 said you have to put on of the balls in a special switch. I'm assuming you're talking about the little white balls you have to jump across sometimes? I'm kinda stumped there; I think I know where to place it, but I'm not sure how to go about it. The rod kicks the mini ball a square away, but then I get stuck at the pitholes and I run out of space to kick it to.

Last edited:

magiclight

Reputation score
sorry guys, i have a little whith this game with an audio file.
what i have to do? Cattura.PNG Cattura2.PNG

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
sorry guys, i have a little whith this game with an audio file.
what i have to do?
do a copy of a random song of that folder.
copy the name of the missing file from the error window.
rename the copy of the previous song.
profit.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
From the two screenshot you seem to have the file in your folder.
The game don't seem to be able to find it, probably due to local system - switch your local system to japanese or try using emulator like LE / NTLEA (applocale ussualy don't work for that kind of error).

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know where can I find the last three enemy that are missing?
Senza nome.png

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know where can I find the last three enemy that are missing?
View attachment 15708
Oh I didn't know there were 2 types of cat enemy in the dark castle.

For the heaven all you need to do is clear the stage: activate 7 magic circles.

For the lab I can only assume it's got to do with the magic circle in the central room. Still don't know what you need to do with it though.