What's new

ADV Loli [ 世界樹のめばえ。] [Honey Moebius] Z-Spot - Little Angel (RJ229980)

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the two screenshot you seem to have the file in your folder.
The game don't seem to be able to find it, probably due to local system - switch your local system to japanese or try using emulator like LE / NTLEA (applocale ussualy don't work for that kind of error).
I have LE, and I can tell you it doesn't work.

magiclight

Reputation score
From the two screenshot you seem to have the file in your folder.
The game don't seem to be able to find it, probably due to local system - switch your local system to japanese or try using emulator like LE / NTLEA (applocale ussualy don't work for that kind of error).
LE worked at first try;
thanks

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh I didn't know there were 2 types of cat enemy in the dark castle.

For the heaven all you need to do is clear the stage: activate 7 magic circles.

For the lab I can only assume it's got to do with the magic circle in the central room. Still don't know what you need to do with it though.
I found how to open the magic circle in the laboratory: jump in the middle of it and use a Purple Graal.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hm, having the same error as others in this thread and can't start the app.
Obviously the error window doesn't have text you can copy, so I can't very well just rename a file in the SE folder. And I don't know Japanese well enough to try and rename a file with by typing Japanese symbols, if that is even possible on an English keyboard.

Neither Locale Emulator, Ntleas or changing my system to Japanese local seem to work, so I don't think there is a way for me to play this game.

glaumr

Reputation score
Here my save.
Unfortunately is not complete: I miss the fifth one in the laboratory because I do not know how to find it.
If anyone find it could tell me where or how to complete the gallery?
Thanks for the save, you've been missing a purple trap in the southern part of the laboratory.

Attachments

Dizzytwister

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh I didn't know there were 2 types of cat enemy in the dark castle.

For the heaven all you need to do is clear the stage: activate 7 magic circles.

For the lab I can only assume it's got to do with the magic circle in the central room. Still don't know what you need to do with it though.
for the lab circle, i bunny hopped into the middle and used the anti-fire perfume, got a pretty generic vore scene tho.

Arcflux

Reputation score
Did anyone else get collision disabled after the seventh scene in the haunted mansion?